Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of stupidity 13:12 - Aug 19 with 5244 viewsE17hoop

Saw this on a Boro forum. Anyone know see or know who it is?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Bit of stupidity on 14:04 - Aug 19 with 4956 viewswombat

didnt see it happen but was a few groups outside looking for easy targets from the away end two little groups of four were defo looking for anyone in a shirt

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bit of stupidity on 14:08 - Aug 19 with 4902 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Bit of stupidity on 14:04 - Aug 19 by wombat

didnt see it happen but was a few groups outside looking for easy targets from the away end two little groups of four were defo looking for anyone in a shirt

Kunts just leave everybody alone its sport supposed to be fun enough siht going on in the world .Hope he gets better dental surgury means trouble eating etc and I cannot speak for England ,but over here in America savage money involved
Bit of stupidity on 14:10 - Aug 19 with 4868 viewsBoston

There was an R in Hartlepool, but he wasn’t a local (by birth anyway), west London man who zig zagged his way around the country ending up in the Pools. Probably too old to have children that young as well.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bit of stupidity on 14:26 - Aug 19 with 4765 viewsBoston

Y’know, this is the type of incident that we, the fans, should get involved with by Go Fund Me or whatever. It won’t remove the pain, but it’ll go a long way to let the bloke know we are supporters of each other as well as the club. Hopefully it will help his children, not just money wise, but by example that most fans are sound, especially the ones of the club their father took the time and energy to support and bring his kids along too.
Anyway we can find out more?

Bit of stupidity on 15:02 - Aug 19 with 4608 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Bit of stupidity on 14:26 - Aug 19 by Boston

Y’know, this is the type of incident that we, the fans, should get involved with by Go Fund Me or whatever. It won’t remove the pain, but it’ll go a long way to let the bloke know we are supporters of each other as well as the club. Hopefully it will help his children, not just money wise, but by example that most fans are sound, especially the ones of the club their father took the time and energy to support and bring his kids along too.
Anyway we can find out more?

Feel sorry for the chap and hope him and his saucepans are ok on what should have been a momentous night which they’ll now remember for all the wrong reasons. What brave chaps they are the young smoggie bastards who set about a Dad and his young ones, bet they’d shite their Alan’s if it was 4 of a similar age they’d had to encounter.
Boils my piss this as I go with my two girls and would only take one small group of pricks to potentially put them off going again. Hope all concerned are ok
Bit of stupidity on 16:14 - Aug 19 with 4274 viewsstowmarketrange

There were loads of groups of youngsters acting up before the game,in the pub and walking to the ground.I didn’t see any actual trouble,but it was always a possibility.We went the wrong way back into town from the ground,and there were many opportunities for their idiots to pick off individuals going home,but to pick on a dad with his kids is terrible.
I hope he is ok and his kids aren’t put off going to games.
Bit of stupidity on 16:26 - Aug 19 with 4188 viewsthehat

Attacked a dad with 2 young kids - Absolutely disgusting horrible maggots.

I hope the police catch these low life toe rags. Pathetic wimps would run a mile if they came across anyone who may fight back!!

Do we know who was attacked and yes a go fund me would be a good idea and maybe the club could invite them to a game as their guests.....
Bit of stupidity on 16:50 - Aug 19 with 4064 viewsBoston

Bit of stupidity on 16:26 - Aug 19 by thehat

Attacked a dad with 2 young kids - Absolutely disgusting horrible maggots.

I hope the police catch these low life toe rags. Pathetic wimps would run a mile if they came across anyone who may fight back!!

Do we know who was attacked and yes a go fund me would be a good idea and maybe the club could invite them to a game as their guests.....

Unless someone lives around there, I doubt we’d discover his name without the club reaching out to the family.

Login to get fewer ads

Bit of stupidity on 20:06 - Aug 19 with 3641 viewsmikeygunn

I walked back to the car park with my 8 year old girl with my shirt on and scary to think that this could have happened to me. Don’t normally wear colours to games nowadays for this exact reason. Would have scared my girl for life. Would happily pay some money in if something gets set up. Maybe a shout-out could be put on the podcast?

As it was I had a lovely Boro fan compliment us on our win and wished my luck for the season. Such a small percentage of fans ruin it.

The qpr fan who got chucked out was far more interested in goading the home fans instead of celebrating with his mates and I just think what is the point of that!
Bit of stupidity on 16:45 - Sep 13 with 2870 viewsE17hoop

Just saw this:
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/football-supporters-attack-repo

Good to see the police are investigating.

Bit of stupidity on 21:32 - Sep 13 with 2258 viewsBoston

Bit of stupidity on 16:45 - Sep 13 by E17hoop

Just saw this:
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/football-supporters-attack-repo

Good to see the police are investigating.

Thanks for the update. It would have been nice if the local constabulary had pointed out that the children involved were their own.

Bit of stupidity on 22:36 - Sep 13 with 2066 viewsitsbiga

Bloke was in his 50's.
You'd think in your 50's these toe rags would aim for people nearer their own age. Must have been a crew of gutless turds going for a perceived easy target.
They'll get what's coming to them one day i hope.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Bit of stupidity on 23:03 - Sep 13 with 1980 viewskensalriser

Bit of stupidity on 22:36 - Sep 13 by itsbiga

Bloke was in his 50's.
You'd think in your 50's these toe rags would aim for people nearer their own age. Must have been a crew of gutless turds going for a perceived easy target.
They'll get what's coming to them one day i hope.

I hope what's coming to them is a trial followed by nice stretch inside and a lawsuit for compensation.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bit of stupidity on 23:49 - Sep 13 with 1909 viewsbob566

E17 I'm lost by the thread title. I'm assuming you mean stupid of this bloke to go to a Boro match. Was he coloured up in QPR kit? If he wasn't can't OPPO fans attend other teams games? Trying to understand the stupid bit.
Bit of stupidity on 00:57 - Sep 14 with 1813 viewsBoston

Bit of stupidity on 23:49 - Sep 13 by bob566

E17 I'm lost by the thread title. I'm assuming you mean stupid of this bloke to go to a Boro match. Was he coloured up in QPR kit? If he wasn't can't OPPO fans attend other teams games? Trying to understand the stupid bit.

C'mon Bob...

Bit of stupidity on 01:56 - Sep 14 with 1786 viewsbob566

Bit of stupidity on 00:57 - Sep 14 by Boston

C'mon Bob...

Sorry Boston. I'm obviously thick here but I'm trying to understand the title. I'm sorry if it's really obvious but I'm not getting it.
Bit of stupidity on 09:07 - Sep 14 with 1519 viewsterryb

Bit of stupidity on 01:56 - Sep 14 by bob566

Sorry Boston. I'm obviously thick here but I'm trying to understand the title. I'm sorry if it's really obvious but I'm not getting it.

I'm certain that it was intended as stupidity from the 'boro fans.
Bit of stupidity on 12:31 - Sep 14 with 1365 viewsE17hoop

Bit of stupidity on 09:07 - Sep 14 by terryb

I'm certain that it was intended as stupidity from the 'boro fans.

Exactly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024