Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL Red zone 18:06 - Sep 12 with 2326 viewsenfieldargh

Where’s Scott Hansen
Where’s my 6 hours of ad free football that should have started 6 minutes ago!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

NFL Red zone on 18:07 - Sep 12 with 1717 viewsenfieldargh

Oh there he is

captains fantastic

NFL Red zone on 18:11 - Sep 12 with 1700 viewsBoston

Which one was Scott?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NFL Red zone on 18:49 - Sep 12 with 1655 viewsNorthernr

From a TV production point of view I am in awe of that programme. IN excess of 6 hours of live TV, uninterupted so no breathing space that ads bring, one host, multiple feeds, and both the show and the host never miss a beat. The constant chatter in his ear must be overwhelming. You'd think they'd maybe add a guest or two, that he can throw to take the pressure off, but no. One of the most talented guys in broadcast atm.
NFL Red zone on 19:03 - Sep 12 with 1634 viewsenfieldargh

NFL Red zone on 18:49 - Sep 12 by Northernr

From a TV production point of view I am in awe of that programme. IN excess of 6 hours of live TV, uninterupted so no breathing space that ads bring, one host, multiple feeds, and both the show and the host never miss a beat. The constant chatter in his ear must be overwhelming. You'd think they'd maybe add a guest or two, that he can throw to take the pressure off, but no. One of the most talented guys in broadcast atm.

He’s a robot

captains fantastic

NFL Red zone on 19:08 - Sep 12 with 1631 viewsenfieldargh

I love to change my allegiance each season

Was a browns fan fir a few years will still root route route roate fir them but do like Arizona as they feel more qpr like to me

I enjoy seeing the patriots cowboys and giants loose

Detroit lions remind me of Birmingham city

captains fantastic

NFL Red zone on 19:15 - Sep 12 with 1615 viewsBoston

NFL Red zone on 19:08 - Sep 12 by enfieldargh

Was a browns fan fir a few years will still root route route roate fir them but do like Arizona as they feel more qpr like to me

We're also hoping that Mac Jones will turn the Pat's loose in a couple of hours.

NFL Red zone on 19:18 - Sep 12 with 1608 viewsenfieldargh

Detroit lions now reminding g me of Nottingham forest

captains fantastic

NFL Red zone (n/t) on 21:08 - Sep 12 with 1529 viewsEsox_Lucius

A lot of family in Ks so the Chiefs but met Bob Kraft and worked in NH so the Patriots too.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 21:30]

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

NFL Red zone on 21:17 - Sep 12 with 1518 viewsHoopstar

Inherited the Giants through marriage - been a rough few seasons! Only started watching around 2018 with any regularity

Love NFL Red Zone - suits my ADHD brain!
NFL Red zone on 21:42 - Sep 12 with 1496 viewshantssi

When the NFL first arrived in the the UK in the early ‘80’s (Channel4?), my mates and I each had to pick a team, I went for the Raiders as apparently they were an outsiders/comeback team.
Won the Super Bowl 2 years later and have been a disappointment ever since!!
Now they’ve moved to LV I really couldn’t care anymore.
NFL Red zone on 23:00 - Sep 12 with 1438 viewsBoston

NFL Red zone on 21:17 - Sep 12 by Hoopstar

Inherited the Giants through marriage - been a rough few seasons! Only started watching around 2018 with any regularity

Love NFL Red Zone - suits my ADHD brain!

Was she big before you got married though?

NFL Red zone on 23:04 - Sep 12 with 1432 viewsBoston

Only 30mins into his NFL career and Mac Jones looks very promising, as does Damien Harris the new running back.

Edit, wide open, competitive and entertaining match up so far.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 23:05]

NFL Red zone on 00:22 - Sep 13 with 1389 viewsstowmarketrange

NFL Red zone on 23:04 - Sep 12 by Boston

Only 30mins into his NFL career and Mac Jones looks very promising, as does Damien Harris the new running back.

Edit, wide open, competitive and entertaining match up so far.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 23:05]

Good win for the Dolphins tonight.
NFL Red zone on 00:32 - Sep 13 with 1378 viewsBoston

NFL Red zone on 00:22 - Sep 13 by stowmarketrange

Good win for the Dolphins tonight.

Yes, but a good loss for the Pats, who beat themselves. High hopes for the future on display this evening.

NFL Red zone on 00:35 - Sep 13 with 1379 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I suspect you are sleeping peacefully by the time the Touchdown Montage rolls around at 1am Uk time Clive when it really explodes.
All the touchdowns from the full day normally 70+ with commentary but no replays just all action.
Its serious tv viewing
NFL Red zone on 00:37 - Sep 13 with 1374 viewsBoston

NFL Red zone on 00:35 - Sep 13 by CLAREMAN1995

I suspect you are sleeping peacefully by the time the Touchdown Montage rolls around at 1am Uk time Clive when it really explodes.
All the touchdowns from the full day normally 70+ with commentary but no replays just all action.
Its serious tv viewing

Clive never sleeps.

NFL Red zone on 00:58 - Sep 13 with 1371 viewsCLAREMAN1995

NFL Red zone on 00:32 - Sep 13 by Boston

Yes, but a good loss for the Pats, who beat themselves. High hopes for the future on display this evening.

I like that new QB you have there Boston but he has serious shoes to fill with TB bringing his magic to Tampa Bay.
Serious question though was it Brady or Bill who masterminded all those SB victories or a perfect mixture and a winning formula .
If Brady goes back to back it will make people think it was him not BB who is the genius .
NFL Red zone on 02:01 - Sep 13 with 1351 viewsBoston

NFL Red zone on 00:58 - Sep 13 by CLAREMAN1995

I like that new QB you have there Boston but he has serious shoes to fill with TB bringing his magic to Tampa Bay.
Serious question though was it Brady or Bill who masterminded all those SB victories or a perfect mixture and a winning formula .
If Brady goes back to back it will make people think it was him not BB who is the genius .

Brady will forever be Stan or Rodney, but it took someone to pick him. It's a team game in New England.

NFL Red zone on 08:56 - Sep 13 with 1288 viewssevenhoop

totally agree and last night he even took to directing sevearl times: "guys can we go to xxx, as there's action there...". right up there with Jeff Stelling
NFL Red zone on 09:41 - Sep 13 with 1273 viewsenfieldargh

NFL Red zone on 08:56 - Sep 13 by sevenhoop

totally agree and last night he even took to directing sevearl times: "guys can we go to xxx, as there's action there...". right up there with Jeff Stelling

The Octo Box. Over to you Kammi

captains fantastic

NFL Red zone on 11:33 - Sep 13 with 1245 viewsTheChef

NFL Red zone on 19:08 - Sep 12 by enfieldargh

Outrageous.

I've supported the Bears since the days of the 80s NFL coverage on Channel 4 - Walter Payton, The Fridge et al.

Been pretty much non-stop shoite ever since. Don't think this season will be that different!!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

NFL Red zone on 12:43 - Sep 13 with 1219 viewsBostonR

Great start by the Eagles (my team)v Falcons. Incredible debut at QB by Jalen Hurts.
NFL Red zone on 12:58 - Sep 13 with 1204 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mahomes, Hill & Kelce off to a good start against a strong Browns side.

NFL Red zone on 13:10 - Sep 13 with 1182 viewsMrSheen

Slightly off topic, but finally paid up for ESPN player to watch college football. SEC, Pac12 and Big 12, loads of other random games (plus marching band highlights and women’s volleyball) and some delicious highlights shows. And March Madness, if you like that sort of thing, which I don’t. £70 a year seems great value.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 13:40]
NFL Red zone on 14:59 - Sep 13 with 1140 viewsEsox_Lucius

NFL Red zone on 13:10 - Sep 13 by MrSheen

Slightly off topic, but finally paid up for ESPN player to watch college football. SEC, Pac12 and Big 12, loads of other random games (plus marching band highlights and women’s volleyball) and some delicious highlights shows. And March Madness, if you like that sort of thing, which I don’t. £70 a year seems great value.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 13:40]

No Big 10?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024