Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast - Warbs the guest 22:06 - Feb 16 with 2223 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57070
This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 07:52 - Feb 17 with 2043 viewsRangersw12

Fair play to him for going on, he could of easily of ducked it with the current results.

I agree with him about the home crowd that it can sometimes be a bit flat. My worry is now that expectations are so high people will start turning on the players which will be a disgrace as none of them deserve that.

He seems to be very annoyed about the recent results and he knows what we need to do so I expect a reaction against Hull
This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 11:55 - Feb 17 with 1889 viewstraininvain

A timely reminder that we have the right man in charge irrespective of what happens between now and the end of this season.
This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 1693 viewsA40Bosh

A great listen and as above, great that he didn't (and he wouldn't) swerve it.

Clive do you know from talking to the QPR Pod guys whether they have had that in the diary for a few weeks for him to come on this week? - and it was not a hastily arranged invite to give him the chance to come on and explain himself?

The one thing I think he did the politician answer on was the big unanswered question going around social media about not using Luke Amos in recent games.

At the outtake he seemed to want to address the Luke Amos question but from anything he actually said, and he was taking time to big up Luke, I am not sure there was any explanation on why then he wasn't actually being used in recent games.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 17:09 - Feb 17 with 1657 viewsNorthernr

This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 16:53 - Feb 17 by A40Bosh

Clive do you know from talking to the QPR Pod guys whether they have had that in the diary for a few weeks for him to come on this week? - and it was not a hastily arranged invite to give him the chance to come on and explain himself?

The one thing I think he did the politician answer on was the big unanswered question going around social media about not using Luke Amos in recent games.

At the outtake he seemed to want to address the Luke Amos question but from anything he actually said, and he was taking time to big up Luke, I am not sure there was any explanation on why then he wasn't actually being used in recent games.

Was in the diary pre-Millwall, confirmed Monday I think.
TVF to him and the club I don't think he's ever turned the pod down when asked.
I've certainly been able to book my summer meet in with him no problem at all.
This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 17:25 - Feb 17 with 1598 viewsEastR

This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 16:53 - Feb 17 by A40Bosh

I like Warburton, and fair play to him for being available for questioning and giving the responses he did

But, with the discussion on Amos, the question that was left unanswered was with everyone available to us (who he talked up) why we signed Hendrick ?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 17:26 - Feb 17 with 1597 viewsdmm

Good to hear him talking straight and not ducking any quesgtions. You can disagree with Warburton and his approach, tactics and the rest, but you can't say he doesn't know what he's doing. He might not be right all the time but, who is? And as far as I'm concerned he's a hell of a lot more right than wrong.
This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 18:27 - Feb 17 with 1471 viewsBakes

He certainly didn’t like me question about why we always see them practicing fast flowing attacking moves in training but in the games recently we’re laboured and spend a lot of time playing it around at the back.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 20:19 - Feb 17 with 1352 viewsWestbourneR

Can someone please explain to me why Paul Finney is on these things? I can only assume it's because he has a nice Irish accent (which people wrongly assume means you're funny) and he goes to games.

Because you take those two things away and all he does is ask rambling incoherent pointless questions, has absolutely no insight on analytical abilities, constantly talks over and interrupts people. Makes 'jokes' and tries banter but doesn't have a funny bone in his body.

Surely we can do better?

The young kid is ok - but someone needs to tell him to shorten his questions. The pre-ambles are ridiculous.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2022 11:29]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Login to get fewer ads

This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 20:52 - Feb 17 with 1307 viewsNottsQPR

This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 20:19 - Feb 17 by WestbourneR

Can someone please explain to me why Paul Finney is on these things? I can only assume it's because he has a nice Irish accent (which people wrongly assume means you're funny) and he goes to games.

Because you take those two things away and all he does is ask rambling incoherent pointless questions, has absolutely no insight on analytical abilities, constantly talks over and interrupts people. Makes 'jokes' and tries banter but doesn't have a funny bone in his body.

Surely we can do better?

The young kid is ok - but someone needs to tell him to shorten his questions. The pre-ambles are ridiculous.

To be fair, I think Finney has improved massively on the pod over recent months and has eased off having to make his own voice heard all the time.

I’ve mentioned before about Charlie’s long winded ‘questions’ but for this pod he actually forgot to ask the questions and just kept rambling until Warbs started talking. It was painful to listen to. I would have liked to hear a couple more questions challenging the answers Warbs gave, but agree that he gave a good account of himself.
This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 21:05 - Feb 17 with 1280 viewsdaveB

This week's podcast - Warbs the guest on 20:19 - Feb 17 by WestbourneR

Surely we can do better?

He helped to form the podcast and does a lot of work getting the guests for each show. He's not to everyone's taste but there are alternative QPR podcasts without him if he's not for you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024