Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League table 21:57 - Dec 17 with 3440 viewsTerry49

Looks pretty good with West Brom dropping 2 more points. If Brum could get something tomorrow then Shef Utd upset Fulham it would look really good for Christmas

So now Bournemouth have lost the table looks even better. Just hope Brum can do something this afternoon.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2021 14:31]
League table on 00:29 - Dec 18 with 3231 viewsBoston

ah yeah...but we'd have to play sometime.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

League table on 08:57 - Dec 18 with 3004 viewsMyke

Our unbeaten run since Stoke is starting to look quite impressive too
League table on 09:18 - Dec 18 with 2990 viewsbosh67

My thoughts entirely. This whole not playing at all thing seems to work to our advantage. Plus I don't have miserable weekends.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

League table on 09:52 - Dec 18 with 2928 viewsterryb

West Brom were as poor yesterday as they have been all season.

Another bad miss from Hugill didn't help them!
League table on 21:28 - Dec 20 with 2482 viewsnix

Pretty amazing if the Fulham Sheffield match finishes 0-1. Blackburn ending up three points behind Fulham with Fulham having played the same number of games is a bit of a shock. With teams like Forest, Sheffield Utd and Middlesbrough all having good runs recently, you can see the table changing round after just a few matches.

It's going to be tough for us to stay up there.
League table on 21:47 - Dec 20 with 2402 viewsSK_hoops

League table on 21:28 - Dec 20 by nix

Pretty amazing if the Fulham Sheffield match finishes 0-1. Blackburn ending up three points behind Fulham with Fulham having played the same number of games is a bit of a shock. With teams like Forest, Sheffield Utd and Middlesbrough all having good runs recently, you can see the table changing round after just a few matches.

It was all Fulham. They looked so impotent in front of goal though. Mitrovic did nothing. Half glad we didn't play SU the other day though. Seem to be benefiting from new manager bounce.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2021 21:48]
League table on 21:54 - Dec 20 with 2362 viewsCamberleyR

League table on 09:52 - Dec 18 by terryb

West Brom were as poor yesterday as they have been all season.

Another bad miss from Hugill didn't help them!

West Brom are not that good full stop. We were comfortable and should have taken all three points at their place and probably would have done had Seny not had that brain fart.

As Clive mentions elsewhere they are currently where they are due to having a big wage bill relative to others which means they have players of a sufficiently high standard to scrape wins when they play crap much like us in the Redknapp play off season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

League table on 23:28 - Dec 20 with 2165 viewsManinBlack

Interesting the three clubs you mentioned seemed to be well behind us at one point, all changed their managers, and all now right on our tails. For some it seems changing managers does work. It is going to be harder now for us as these three have now joined the promotion throng. Rather depressing the one club with parachute money that seemed to be out of contention are now in the mix.
Login to get fewer ads

League table on 23:59 - Dec 20 with 2106 viewsMyke

I was hoping Mitrovic would equalise right at the death. A draw would have suited us better
League table on 08:40 - Dec 21 with 1855 viewsbertiebasset007

League table on 23:59 - Dec 20 by Myke

I was hoping Mitrovic would equalise right at the death. A draw would have suited us better

My thoughts too!
I was willing Fulham to equalise from the 3rd minute.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024