Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting 21:33 - Jan 12 with 4923 viewsqprxtc

Cheese.
Cheese
Cheese

Coffee
Cheese
Coffee
Cheesey coffee
Cofffey cheese

Kings Road Shite

All the above should be sent down below.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 21:41 - Jan 12 with 2885 viewsloftboy

Scrambled egg.

Was force fed by a nurse in 1975 and have t been able to look at it since,we go my local Wetherspoons over Christmas for breakfast and it arrived with scrambled eggs instead of fried, bloke didn’t believe me until I got the manager to give me a refund!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 21:52 - Jan 12 with 2838 viewsDWQPR

This one will split opinions. Marmite. Not only hideous but it also sounds like some kind of parasite.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:09 - Jan 12 with 2800 viewsTomS

Andouillette sausage. Those who know, know.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 22:14]
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:33 - Jan 12 with 2766 viewsloftboy

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 21:52 - Jan 12 by DWQPR

This one will split opinions. Marmite. Not only hideous but it also sounds like some kind of parasite.

Sacrilege, marmite is the sauce of the gods.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:34 - Jan 12 with 2763 viewsDavieQPR

Tripe and onions.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:37 - Jan 12 with 2753 viewsE17hoop

Coffee
Celery
Nuts

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:43 - Jan 12 with 2740 viewsMrSheen

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:09 - Jan 12 by TomS

I know I love it. Salad cream and ketchup though…
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:52 - Jan 12 with 2728 viewsCiderwithRsie

My son says he can take marmite or leave it alone, he's just not fussed either way.
Login to get fewer ads

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 00:20 - Jan 13 with 2652 viewsTomS

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:43 - Jan 12 by MrSheen

I know I love it. Salad cream and ketchup though…

Your response reminded me of the first bit of this clip....
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 00:40 - Jan 13 with 2641 viewsBoston

Depends on who you're licking it off.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 07:34 - Jan 13 with 2576 viewsPaddyhoops

Cucumbers!!!
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 08:13 - Jan 13 with 2547 viewsTheChef

Funny though how we are made to become accustomed to and enjoy things that actually don't taste that great, through marketing/advertising/groupthink.

I mean I enjoy a coffee or glass of something alcoholic, but if you think about it it's true, the taste is actually really not that nice!

And whose idea was it that we should drink cow's milk, which is meant for calves and not humans?

Strange world we live in.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:26 - Jan 13 with 2448 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rhubarb - an over-glorified effing weed as far as I'm concerned.

Durian - those who know, will definitely know...proper rank!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 14:57 - Jan 13 with 2366 viewsToast_R

Paté, never taken to it as the after taste is just nasty.

Slugs freak me out.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 17:11 - Jan 13 with 2289 viewsdezzar

Bollix ya cheese
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 17:22 - Jan 13 with 2275 viewsLanhoop

Tofu. Sperm of the devil himself.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 17:28 - Jan 13 with 2264 viewsQPRSteve

All things salad. Got forced fed it at nursery school and have hated it ever since.

Vinegar - the taste and the smell;
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 17:31 - Jan 13 with 2253 viewsgobbles

Meat.
Fancy putting the corpse of a dead animal in your mouth. Weird.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 17:43 - Jan 13 with 2242 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 17:28 - Jan 13 by QPRSteve

All things salad. Got forced fed it at nursery school and have hated it ever since.

Vinegar - the taste and the smell;

What do you put on your chips?
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 18:50 - Jan 13 with 2205 viewsAirtomoreira

Tea. Absolutely vile drink. Just don't get it.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 18:54 - Jan 13 with 2192 viewsQPRSteve

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 17:43 - Jan 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

What do you put on your chips?

Salt
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 19:10 - Jan 13 with 2178 viewsderbyhoop

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:09 - Jan 12 by TomS

Totally agree.
Anybody who can't smell an andouillette, once opened, has probably lost their sense of smell from Covid.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 19:24 - Jan 13 with 2155 viewsSK_hoops

Stilton
Celery
Cauliflower cheese
Courgettes
Liver
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:18 - Jan 13 with 2055 viewseasthertsr

Jacob Rees-Mogg
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 23:27 - Jan 13 with 2009 viewsitsbiga

Celery.
Makes me gag just smelling it.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024