Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albert NOT offside 20:14 - Feb 19 with 2337 viewssevenhoop

Picture on Twitter proves it. Didn’t look it at the time. And The Hull player was miles offside at 1 each when he should have scored
Got f all from officials all day.
Sickening
Albert NOT offside on 20:22 - Feb 19 with 2248 viewspaulparker

The officials were shocking all day , the ref had a bigger gut than Gemma Collins
Should of had a penalty second half when chair I think was shoved in the back
Hull player was about 12 yards off side when the other Lino fell asleep and kept his flag down
Poor all round

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Albert NOT offside on 20:23 - Feb 19 with 2233 viewsextratimeR

Yes, everyone texting me saying they have seen picture/video? saying its onside,
Anyone got it?

Must say when it went in I didn't get the "Alarm bell" that it was offside, cross looked clean
Albert NOT offside on 20:29 - Feb 19 with 2163 viewsBoston

I saw the 'Chair shove' replay a couple of times, it's not as clear cut a bad call as Albert's goal.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Albert NOT offside on 20:46 - Feb 19 with 2057 viewsqprd

I’m not one who gets too bothered abt referees but today’s officiating was nothing short of sickening

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more one sided match… everything we did was offside yet on the one hull goal scoring opportunity in the second half where the guy was clearly offside was ok

The hull player kicked out at dunne- if he kicks out, it’s a red. There should be no intermediate yellow

The chair push wasn’t a penalty to me

The keeper time wasting. The ref gave the keeper multiple warnings and repeatedly was touching his watch yet didn’t bother to give him a yellow

The most pathetic decision, though perhaps inconsequential, was the corner at the end of the match. Why the f*** would field have shepherded the ball out unless he thought we were going to win a corner? And after literally giving ever single decision to hull, you’d at least think they’d give us one just to even it out

A complete joke
Albert NOT offside on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 2029 viewsPaddyhoops

The ref was bad but not as bad as the lino.
He was dreadful and he seemed to revel in the abuse he was taking.
Standard of refereeing in the championship is pretty shocking, be interesting to hear Norfs opinion!
Albert NOT offside on 20:52 - Feb 19 with 2014 viewsStanisgod

The linos on the Ellerslie side have been awful all season, I sit in the R side of S block so get a really good in line view and the amount of times they flag when ten yards behind play is astounding, as well as dont flag obviously. Ref today had no idea, guessed one decision late on when he gave a goal kick after about 10 seconds of thinking when it was a corner. Kicking out at an opponent is now ok apparently as is shoulder barging in the back in the box.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Albert NOT offside on 21:04 - Feb 19 with 1904 viewscolinallcars

Albert NOT offside on 20:50 - Feb 19 by Paddyhoops

Standard of refereeing in the championship is pretty shocking, be interesting to hear Norfs opinion!

I spluttered in my beer yesterday when I read that the EFL want to introduce VAR in the Championship to further assist our “fantastic referees”.
Albert NOT offside on 21:14 - Feb 19 with 1853 viewsCheshireR

The lino in front of the paddock had a shocker too. We sit in X block so had good views of two absolutely awful decisions in the first half, flagging us offside.
This clown wasn't guilty of being flag happy though, saving his worst decision for the second half. Potter must have been a clear yard offside, but no flag and thankfully a great opportunity for Hull to score a second was squandered.
Both linesman and the ref were hopeless.
Login to get fewer ads

Albert NOT offside on 21:20 - Feb 19 with 1803 viewseastside_r

Albert NOT offside on 20:50 - Feb 19 by Paddyhoops

All the officials were awful today. One of the worst ‘team’ performances, that I have seen in some time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024