Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 09:08 - Mar 29 with 1979 viewskingsburyR

Morning All,

Don't post much these day due mainly to work.

Has there been anything from the club about ST renewals yet or are they waiting until they sort out the new seating layout s first?

Thanks in advance.

KR

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Season Tickets on 09:11 - Mar 29 with 1958 viewsdaveB

imagine they will wait till the seating layout is sorted and use it as a way to put prices up to pay for it. The consultation for that ends on the 11th April apparently
Season Tickets on 10:31 - Mar 29 with 1820 viewsNorthernr

Plus we still technically don't know what division we're going to be in, so I'd expect them to want to know that first.
Season Tickets on 11:24 - Mar 29 with 1726 viewsBoston

Season Tickets on 10:31 - Mar 29 by Northernr

Plus we still technically don't know what division we're going to be in, so I'd expect them to want to know that first.

Joy?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Season Tickets on 11:26 - Mar 29 with 1726 viewsstowmarketrange

I think 99% of us have got a pretty good idea where we’ll be next season.Unless we get extremely lucky or come good again.
Season Tickets on 12:50 - Mar 29 with 1580 viewsNewBee

Aside from the fact it's likely to be the Championship, if the club were to announce next season's prices at the same level (or very small increase), that would still represent a near 20% increase(?) if it were PL football, since it would be covering 19 games rather than 23.

Brentford "got away with" this last season , when they appeared to hold prices after promotion.
Season Tickets on 12:52 - Mar 29 with 1579 viewsNorthernr

Season Tickets on 12:50 - Mar 29 by NewBee

Aside from the fact it's likely to be the Championship, if the club were to announce next season's prices at the same level (or very small increase), that would still represent a near 20% increase(?) if it were PL football, since it would be covering 19 games rather than 23.

Brentford "got away with" this last season , when they appeared to hold prices after promotion.

Mine went from 530-something to 730-odd for four fewer games last time we were in the Prem I think...
Season Tickets on 13:30 - Mar 29 with 1494 viewsNewBee

Season Tickets on 12:52 - Mar 29 by Northernr

Mine went from 530-something to 730-odd for four fewer games last time we were in the Prem I think...

Wow! When you consider all the extra TV income etc, that really was taking the p1ss.

And talking of urine extraction, although prices didn't really go up much, Brentford this time announced a very early deadline of 16 March to guarantee next season's ST, and without the usual 'Early Bird' discount either.

They did so knowing that demand is currently greatly outstripping supply, while at the same time knowing that if we should have a real late-season slump and get relegated, most fans would by then have been tied in already.
Season Tickets on 13:56 - Mar 29 with 1446 viewsPinnerPaul

Yep, same reason the much thought about and chewed over player contract negotiations' have been delayed.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on 15:05 - Mar 29 with 1357 views222gers

I would expect prices to rise this season as they have been frozen for a few seasons and running costs are rising steeply.
I get the old codger's price so it's OK for me. This season has been poor value as I've missed most of the felonious Sky games.
I notice there's a “write to us” section on the EFL website - think I'll complain about the inordinate amount of games we've had shifted this season. A futile gesture I suppose.
What's the total so far ? Is it 15 ?
Season Tickets on 17:22 - Mar 29 with 1243 viewsLythamR

Season Tickets on 15:05 - Mar 29 by 222gers

I would expect prices to rise this season as they have been frozen for a few seasons and running costs are rising steeply.
I get the old codger's price so it's OK for me. This season has been poor value as I've missed most of the felonious Sky games.
I notice there's a “write to us” section on the EFL website - think I'll complain about the inordinate amount of games we've had shifted this season. A futile gesture I suppose.
What's the total so far ? Is it 15 ?

I wouldnt be surprised by a price increase but i think its a risky strategy

in the last few days I have received a bunch of increase notifications everything from accounting software to Sky and Netflix, with the fuel, energy, foot prices etc etc all increasing i have seen a real squeeze on discretionary spending affecting clients revenues across multiple sectors

Of course some of us calculate our ST as essential expenditure rather than concessionary but this perspective is not always shared by partners

With the number of games moved this season and the additional travel costs for many an increase in ST prices might prove to be a bridge too far in terms of renewals, particularly in the Loft where they are already asking for an extra £40 to continue using an established facility

Given cost of living increases, staff and players will naturally push of wage rises, very tricky and a reflection of the situation in the country as a whole,
Season Tickets on 20:56 - Mar 29 with 1083 viewsterryb

As we are one of the highest admission fees in The Championship I can't see how they could increase the match price, certainly for gold areas. How many clubs have charged us £30 or more for tickets this season?

Possibly they could increase the ST price & reduce the amount of discount offset against the charge per match, but that would have to be a minimal increase.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024