Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wall 13:01 - Apr 20 with 2077 viewsNoDiddley

Next 3
Birmingham
Peterborough
Bournemouth
=Out of form
= Doomed
= Promoted
Play offs?
The Wall on 13:20 - Apr 20 with 1991 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Jed Wallace is out injured for the Birmingham game.

Clutching at straws……..

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The Wall on 13:21 - Apr 20 with 1987 viewsbosh67

We'll look back at the games against Posh and Barnsley and weep. Whatever anyone else does all we can do is try and win the 3 games in front of us and hope.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Wall on 13:32 - Apr 20 with 1942 viewsMyke

The Wall on 13:21 - Apr 20 by bosh67

We'll look back at the games against Posh and Barnsley and weep. Whatever anyone else does all we can do is try and win the 3 games in front of us and hope.

Millwall like ourselves in uncharted territory. I believe the top 6 will remain unchanged except Forest will finish 3rd
The Wall on 13:38 - Apr 20 with 1921 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

I've got Millwall 6th. With our result against Shef U letting them in.
Forest winning the playoffs.
The Wall on 13:48 - Apr 20 with 1891 viewsNorthernr

I'd be amazed if they didn't win the next two, then it just comes down to how arsd Bournemouth are/need to be on the last day I guess.

had them seventh in the season preview so I'm hoping the stay exactly where they are.
The Wall on 13:56 - Apr 20 with 1862 viewsrobith

Would be nice to have a year off from their nonsense tbh, let the Prem crybabies deal with them for a year, would be hilarious
The Wall on 16:18 - Apr 20 with 1603 viewsMick_S

The Wall on 13:56 - Apr 20 by robith

Would be nice to have a year off from their nonsense tbh, let the Prem crybabies deal with them for a year, would be hilarious

Same. And don’t underestimate the mighty Peterborough. Millwall can feck off and join Leeds. Kitkev is decent, mind.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Wall on 17:31 - Apr 20 with 1442 viewsHastings_Hoops

The Wall on 13:48 - Apr 20 by Northernr

I'd be amazed if they didn't win the next two, then it just comes down to how arsd Bournemouth are/need to be on the last day I guess.

had them seventh in the season preview so I'm hoping the stay exactly where they are.

Got to hope Bournemouth beat Fulham and keep the title open to their last game with Millwall.
Login to get fewer ads

The Wall on 20:03 - Apr 20 with 1260 viewsactonman

The worrying thing for me is any of Luton , millwall , and any other small clubs like our selfs is they only need to go up once and unless they do a “qpr” will suddenly be financially years ahead of us for ....er... years.
Better the same richer teams go up as the more go up and taste the riches , the less chance the likes of us get to compete every year
The Wall on 00:29 - Apr 21 with 1029 viewsBoston

Quite liked The Wall, Kiss the Mirror and all that. Mainly because I'd been pretty pally with Rab Fae Beith...is he still in the land of the living?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024