Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield/Preston/Huddersfield — Awaydays 21:01 - May 2 with 1840 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57712
Sheffield/Preston/Huddersfield — Awaydays on 21:39 - May 2 with 1748 viewstoboboly

Your insta has let you down there 😉

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sheffield/Preston/Huddersfield — Awaydays on 23:04 - May 2 with 1596 viewsPeterHucker

Wow! Great article.
Went through just about every emotion possibly reading that!
Sheffield/Preston/Huddersfield — Awaydays on 01:08 - May 3 with 1489 viewsSydneyRs

Superb stuff. While my high school life was not as traumatic as yours, there's definitely some familiar themes there.
Sheffield/Preston/Huddersfield — Awaydays on 14:02 - May 3 with 1083 viewsTHEBUSH

Best article ever
Sheffield/Preston/Huddersfield — Awaydays on 14:25 - May 3 with 1063 viewsTheChef

Great stuff Clive, lovely read as ever. Yeah kids can be bastards- and moving to secondary school is hard enough without being uprooted to a new town/city.

Somehow I had never heard before about the Flixborough disaster.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sheffield/Preston/Huddersfield — Awaydays on 15:20 - May 3 with 1023 viewsrobith

Well, that hit right in the feels
Sheffield/Preston/Huddersfield — Awaydays on 16:33 - May 3 with 954 viewsPinnerPaul

Good read, if that's the right adjective, if you know what I mean!
Sheffield/Preston/Huddersfield — Awaydays on 20:54 - May 3 with 791 viewsdezzar

Wow some writing Clive,having been moved around the country as a child I empathise with a lot of what you went through at school.Im still feeling like this many years later , finding it hard to identify with where i live and work , but am glad to have chosen the right team to follow. Take care of yourself man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024