Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away top unavailable 00:21 - Jan 16 with 2618 viewsQPerthR

I have been checking on the website for the last 3 months for an away top to no avail and now the home top is sold out .
Is the club shop the same ?
Can’t get a reply from the online shop either .
Ever since that Errea have taken over the kit design they don’t seem to make very many .
Hopefully I can get an Austin one from yesterday .

The scenes from the end of the game yesterday were unbelievable long may it continue.
Away top unavailable on 00:49 - Jan 16 with 2557 viewsMrSheen

I got my son a top at the club shop before Christmas when they were sold out online. Not sure that helps you much in Perth (either of them).
Away top unavailable on 07:45 - Jan 16 with 2439 viewsPunteR

As an alternative I bought the black goal keeper shirt for my son.. Nice shirt.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Away top unavailable on 08:43 - Jan 16 with 2367 viewslightwaterhoop

Action Replay Sports which is a sports shop in Ruislip had some on Friday.They do online shopping but not sure they normally ship overseas,you may have to phone or E Mail them to
arrange it.
Away top unavailable on 09:05 - Jan 16 with 2336 viewsdavman

Away top unavailable on 08:43 - Jan 16 by lightwaterhoop

Action Replay Sports which is a sports shop in Ruislip had some on Friday.They do online shopping but not sure they normally ship overseas,you may have to phone or E Mail them to
arrange it.

The stock in the club shop has been pretty poor for a little while. Bought my son a dressing gown for Xmas, but it was too small, took it back yesterday, but they only had L and XL or, inexplicably loads of 7-8 juniors, so we couldn't exchange it. To replace it, he wanted a training top, but that also didn't have an adult medium in the shop.

And agree with the OP that adult shirts appear to be unavailable in certain sizes. It is a key income provider for the club. Running down stock in January is very poor. Running out March - April might be understandable, but not now, surely...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Away top unavailable on 10:51 - Jan 16 with 2249 viewsDavieQPR

It's not the stock that has been poor but the sales have been exceptional. Virtually a seasons worth in the first month. Understandable as they are the best one's for years.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 10:55]
Away top unavailable on 11:23 - Jan 16 with 2219 viewsSK_hoops

Away top unavailable on 08:43 - Jan 16 by lightwaterhoop

arrange it.

Just grabbed the last large - thanks a lot for the heads up!
Away top unavailable on 13:07 - Jan 16 with 2155 viewstoboboly

Away top unavailable on 10:51 - Jan 16 by DavieQPR

It's not the stock that has been poor but the sales have been exceptional. Virtually a seasons worth in the first month. Understandable as they are the best one's for years.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 10:55]

So you would surely manufacture more to sell?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Away top unavailable on 14:36 - Jun 5 with 1845 viewsQPerthR

No that doesn’t benefits me but your alright 1 better than none
Login to get fewer ads

Away top unavailable on 00:42 - Jun 6 with 1598 viewsLazyFan

Yeah, I had to get mine from Action Replay Sports too.
Away shirt is top quality, they did a great job on that one.

It should be kept for this season coming as we know it will sell well.

zzzzzzzzzz

Away top unavailable on 07:32 - Jun 6 with 1493 viewsJuzzie

Away top unavailable on 13:07 - Jan 16 by toboboly

So you would surely manufacture more to sell?

You would.

However, coming from a manufacturing/distribution/supply chain background myself it all depends on how long it takes. The manufacturer could be fully booked for months with orders including delays themselves in getting hold of materials etc. I doubt these garments can just be turned around in a week or two.
Away top unavailable on 08:01 - Jun 6 with 1449 viewslondonscottish

Away top unavailable on 07:32 - Jun 6 by Juzzie

You would.

However, coming from a manufacturing/distribution/supply chain background myself it all depends on how long it takes. The manufacturer could be fully booked for months with orders including delays themselves in getting hold of materials etc. I doubt these garments can just be turned around in a week or two.

The away shirts seemed to sell out almost instantly at the start of the season.

I kept looking on and off over the next few months and noticed them becoming available at some point earlier this year so immediately ordered one for my son. It took a few weeks to arrive.

So I'd guess its more about materials & manufacturing than anything else.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Away top unavailable on 08:12 - Jun 6 with 1433 viewsenfieldargh

Away top unavailable on 08:01 - Jun 6 by londonscottish

The away shirts seemed to sell out almost instantly at the start of the season.

I kept looking on and off over the next few months and noticed them becoming available at some point earlier this year so immediately ordered one for my son. It took a few weeks to arrive.

So I'd guess its more about materials & manufacturing than anything else.

Spoke to the shop recently they had a clearance sale last game of the season and every shirt got sold plus many used up their points.

Nothing until new kit arrives.

The had retro shirts in stock a few weeks back

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024