Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Li’pool 15:58 - May 28 with 14690 viewssoops

Hated them since 1976, all through the 80’s and beyond. Never celebrated a non QPR goal as much as Michael Thomas’s at Anfield in 89.
As for their self-entitled fans.....
However, got a grudging respect for Klopp and quite like Jordan Henderson. Am I mellowing with old age or are they a bit more likeable these days? I think I want them to win tonight and it’s a weird feeling!
Anyone else’s views?
Li’pool on 16:04 - May 28 with 5335 viewsMick_S

Not too bothered here, but I do like Klopp.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Li’pool on 16:24 - May 28 with 5235 viewsbosh67

I like this current Liverpool under Klopp. Pep is a wonder manager but Klopp for me is absolute heart and soul as a character and he's dragged Liverpool up from their knees. Everyone I know who has met him says he has an unbelievable energy about him. I hope they do it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Li’pool on 16:25 - May 28 with 5209 viewsHayesender

I am feeling v nervous about tonight, it’s the biggest game Real Madrid have had since I started supporting them this morning

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Li’pool on 16:43 - May 28 with 5151 viewsthemodfather

do not want pool to win this trophy tonight, then again i do not want another billion dollar club win it! sod em both. the champs league is sewn up for the "Big boys" to stay in it and keep the money rolling in,
fair play? bow locks .
i mean jordan henderson getting any medal is an insult, i have rarely seen him do anything in a game yet he is bigged up? effing lost me.
92 league teams in England ( with some welsh) but media only focus on a handful . the backlash nearly started over their proposed break away euro super league, let em go.
Li’pool on 17:01 - May 28 with 5099 viewsdenhamhoop2

Li’pool on 16:43 - May 28 by themodfather

do not want pool to win this trophy tonight, then again i do not want another billion dollar club win it! sod em both. the champs league is sewn up for the "Big boys" to stay in it and keep the money rolling in,
fair play? bow locks .
i mean jordan henderson getting any medal is an insult, i have rarely seen him do anything in a game yet he is bigged up? effing lost me.
92 league teams in England ( with some welsh) but media only focus on a handful . the backlash nearly started over their proposed break away euro super league, let em go.

Like the cut of your jib people forget both these c***s tried to end football as we know it because they didn't want to have to mix with the hoi polloi of football. Champions League this seasons Quarter Finals only feature 3 actual Reigning Champions Athletic Madrid Man City and Bayern Munich. Through in the whole Historic place for teams from 2023/24 so basically like the Green Jacket in The Masters you qualify for ever if you previously won it. Be nice seeing Forest Villa Hamburg and Steaua Bucharest joining the Gravy Train
Bit harsh on Jordan Henderson he's a steady eddie who reads the game very well kind of reminds me of John McGovern for Forest back in the day
Li’pool on 17:21 - May 28 with 5035 viewsLimehouseR

Anyone else see on Twitter the fake coach company some Everton fans set up and got a load of reds booked on a coach that never arrived late last night. A whole group are now all missing the final in Paris. I thought that was ultimate sh*thousery from the bitter blue noses…
But then I thought… Imagine we did that to Chelsea fans! Amazing.
Li’pool on 17:21 - May 28 with 5030 viewsMyke

Always had a soft spot for Liverpool since Steve Highway patrolled the left wing. Hope they win tonight but more so looking forward to a cracking match. A repeat of City Madrid ist leg please
Li’pool on 17:24 - May 28 with 5028 viewsDWQPR

One player I like at Liverpool who really has made the most of a more limited talent is James Milner. Never lets himself down on or off the pitch.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Li’pool on 17:35 - May 28 with 4998 viewsRangersw12

😂😂😂
Li’pool on 18:00 - May 28 with 4932 viewsjoe90

I can’t stand Liverpool FC, their fans or the insufferable media coverage they get.

Hope they lose. People talking about Madrid being really rich like Liverpool with their £955mill output are the underdogs. I’m sure Burnley fans are really hoping Liverpool stick it to the man tonight.
Li’pool on 18:31 - May 28 with 4851 viewsHarbour

Jamie Mackie winner after being 2 down is all I have to say on the subject. A beautiful moment.
Li’pool on 18:37 - May 28 with 4834 viewsTGRRRSSS

I have to say there is little less class in how RM do their business to get a player or how they treat them later on when convenient.

Bale should be a legend there and only at that club who scored one of the greatest CL final goals ever would be treated as he has been, albeit for £500K a week or whatever stupid amount they paid him to come back in the day.
Li’pool on 18:39 - May 28 with 4826 viewsTGRRRSSS

BTW is this on free to air anywhere?
Li’pool on 18:49 - May 28 with 4806 viewsRangersw12

Li’pool on 18:39 - May 28 by TGRRRSSS

BTW is this on free to air anywhere?

It's on the bt YouTube channel
Li’pool on 18:51 - May 28 with 4797 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ta
Li’pool on 19:20 - May 28 with 4716 viewsconnell10

Who cares is my answer , I won't be watching as I've absolutely no interest in it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Li’pool on 19:41 - May 28 with 4664 viewsLanhoop

On a scale of 1 to 10, my dislike of Liverpool pre-Klopp is about a 9, he's brought it down to about a 7 but Madrid is a solid 10 every day of the week.
Li’pool on 20:02 - May 28 with 4589 viewsjoe90

Apparently Liverpool fans have been tear gassed outside the ground…definitely not their fault.
Li’pool on 20:05 - May 28 with 4562 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Li’pool on 20:02 - May 28 by joe90

Apparently Liverpool fans have been tear gassed outside the ground…definitely not their fault.

…and of course, only ticketed fans present!

No doubt it’s a conspiracy as well.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Li’pool on 20:07 - May 28 with 4541 viewspaulparker

Just seen social media and a load trying to jump the fences

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Li’pool on 20:11 - May 28 with 4515 viewsSharpy36

Li’pool on 20:07 - May 28 by paulparker

Just seen social media and a load trying to jump the fences

And rushing the turnstiles.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Li’pool on 20:28 - May 28 with 4451 viewsrrrspricey

Fųcking hate the scallies and hope Real stuff them. Meanwhile in ironyville...
Li’pool on 20:35 - May 28 with 4384 viewsstevec

Li’pool on 20:11 - May 28 by Sharpy36

And rushing the turnstiles.

And after all that at hillsborough. Absolute scum.
Li’pool on 20:57 - May 28 with 4282 viewspaulparker

Li’pool on 20:35 - May 28 by stevec

And after all that at hillsborough. Absolute scum.

Also add Wembley finals
Athens
Heysel
Seville

They must be the unluckiest club in the world

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Li’pool on 21:08 - May 28 with 4232 viewsMiss_Terraces

Li’pool on 20:57 - May 28 by paulparker

Also add Wembley finals
Athens
Heysel
Seville

They must be the unluckiest club in the world

Yes and we were absolute delights in our Cup Finals

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024