Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on the win 09:54 - Sep 15 with 1784 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/beale-post-millwall-140922/

He's so composed! Really enjoying this so far.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on the win on 10:37 - Sep 15 with 1686 viewsRangersw12

I loved his reaction to the fans at the end of the game

He seems to get us as a club
Gaffer on the win on 11:31 - Sep 15 with 1580 viewsTheChef

GEEZER.

Didn't realise he's originally from that part of the world (well, Bromley...).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Gaffer on the win on 12:10 - Sep 15 with 1485 viewsThe_Beast1976

Mick Beale is to QPR what Baz McCullum is to the England cricket team. Both left-field, exciting, and potentially brilliant appointments. Buckle up because, for the first time I can remember, both are going to be very exciting rides.

BTW, just seen a few of Beale's recent interviews on Youtube. Very, very impressive indeed.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2022 13:20]
Gaffer on the win on 12:15 - Sep 15 with 1464 viewsnix

Gaffer on the win on 12:10 - Sep 15 by The_Beast1976

Mick Beale is to QPR what Baz McCullum is to the England cricket team. Both left-field, exciting, and potentially brilliant appointments. Buckle up because, for the first time I can remember, both are going to be very exciting rides.

BTW, just seen a few of Beale's recent interviews on Youtube. Very, very impressive indeed.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2022 13:20]

Do you think he's going to be a target at the end of the season for other clubs if he carries on doing well with us? I know he hasn't got that much management experience but he's got tons of coaching experience and he carries himself so well.
Gaffer on the win on 12:59 - Sep 15 with 1372 viewsNorthantsHoop

It is going well, thought his team selection last night was spot on. For me it clicked with Beale at the Watford game, feel confident if we go ahead not going to lose. It's all about the home form now, get fortress LR that Beale wants and it could take off a bit.
Gaffer on the win on 13:02 - Sep 15 with 1348 viewstraininvain

Gaffer on the win on 12:15 - Sep 15 by nix

Do you think he's going to be a target at the end of the season for other clubs if he carries on doing well with us? I know he hasn't got that much management experience but he's got tons of coaching experience and he carries himself so well.

I was in Glasgow last week and every rangers fan I met said they want Beale as their next manager. He’s very highly thought of by rangers fans.
Gaffer on the win on 13:27 - Sep 15 with 1246 viewsThe_Beast1976

Gaffer on the win on 12:15 - Sep 15 by nix

If things go really well then he would obviously become a target, but I have the feeling he is the kind of bloke who would want to see through what he started rather than just jumping at something else as soon as it comes along
Gaffer on the win on 13:55 - Sep 15 with 1173 viewsbosh67

He'll obviously be the subject of attention if he carries on as impressively as this. The thing is that he has bought into the plan here and I feel he will want to carry it through. I am guessing that the ambition is to get us up in the next 2 seasons.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Gaffer on the win on 13:56 - Sep 15 with 1167 viewsDavieQPR

The man just comes across as very sensible at interviews. No BS just plain facts.
Gaffer on the win on 13:57 - Sep 15 with 1169 viewsBurnleyhoop

He’s put together a very exciting and capable squad with virtually no expenditure and is in truth a bit frustrated at the number of injuries that have hampered the start of the season, but I think he is loving every minute of being a number one and loving being at QPR. He has bundles of energy and enthusiasm ( and no little knowledge) so it must be great for the players in training as that approach can be hugely motivating.

When he has everybody fit, we will get into our stride and we should see what this squad really is capable of.

The support has also been fantastic this season, especially away from home. A definite buzz in the air about the potential of this season. Famous last words.
Gaffer on the win on 14:05 - Sep 15 with 1139 viewsMrSheen

Gaffer on the win on 10:37 - Sep 15 by Rangersw12

I loved his reaction to the fans at the end of the game

He seems to get us as a club

Might have got an extra thrill out of it as a Charlton junior.
Gaffer on the win on 15:02 - Sep 15 with 1050 viewsTheChef

Gaffer on the win on 13:57 - Sep 15 by Burnleyhoop

He’s put together a very exciting and capable squad with virtually no expenditure and is in truth a bit frustrated at the number of injuries that have hampered the start of the season, but I think he is loving every minute of being a number one and loving being at QPR. He has bundles of energy and enthusiasm ( and no little knowledge) so it must be great for the players in training as that approach can be hugely motivating.

When he has everybody fit, we will get into our stride and we should see what this squad really is capable of.

The support has also been fantastic this season, especially away from home. A definite buzz in the air about the potential of this season. Famous last words.

Yeah nice to hear the Lyndon Dykes song ringing out when he came on.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Gaffer on the win on 16:06 - Sep 15 with 985 viewsderbyhoop

Gaffer on the win on 13:57 - Sep 15 by Burnleyhoop

From what I've seen, we are gradually improving. Provided we don't get many long term injuries we can threaten the play offs. Of course, injuries to Paal, Willock and Chair would scupper that.
Can't see us doing better than 4-6th without a 15 goal striker. However, we are 3rd highest scorers in Championship.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Gaffer on the win on 17:27 - Sep 15 with 883 viewsDavieQPR

Gaffer on the win on 16:06 - Sep 15 by derbyhoop

From what I've seen, we are gradually improving. Provided we don't get many long term injuries we can threaten the play offs. Of course, injuries to Paal, Willock and Chair would scupper that.
Can't see us doing better than 4-6th without a 15 goal striker. However, we are 3rd highest scorers in Championship.

Including Carabo cup we have 9 different scorers so maybe we don't need a 20 goal a season striker. Although Willock is well on course for 20 goals this season.
Gaffer on the win on 17:34 - Sep 15 with 864 viewsPinnerPaul

Gaffer on the win on 13:56 - Sep 15 by DavieQPR

The man just comes across as very sensible at interviews. No BS just plain facts.

Mostly.

Didn't understand the 'offside' reference?!
Gaffer on the win on 18:31 - Sep 15 with 800 viewsManinBlack

Gaffer on the win on 14:05 - Sep 15 by MrSheen

Might have got an extra thrill out of it as a Charlton junior.

According to ITV, many of Beale's family are Millwall, this may explain the better than normal away Derby performance and why he was so pleased at the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024