Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Players 22:23 - Feb 21 with 3355 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You got what you wanted you wretched academy babies, we and the board aren’t going to fall for it twice.

Pick yourselves up.
The Players on 22:27 - Feb 21 with 3281 viewsDamo1962

Too bloody right. Saturday's performance, will tell me all I need to know about this group of players...whatever the result. Good luck Gareth.
The Players on 22:35 - Feb 21 with 3258 viewsstevec

As a great philosopher once said, it’s time to drain the swamp.
The Players on 22:53 - Feb 21 with 3151 viewsChrisNW6

Yep, the boos ain't gonna be for the gaffa.

Have a winning mentality on the pitch and give everything. Fans will be behind the team regardless of the results.
The Players on 00:22 - Feb 22 with 2979 viewsMiss_Terraces

The Players on 22:27 - Feb 21 by Damo1962

Too bloody right. Saturday's performance, will tell me all I need to know about this group of players...whatever the result. Good luck Gareth.

I totally agree with you as a group but there are individuals in this group, that don't deserve the disdain that they are getting as part of this group.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

The Players on 15:14 - Feb 22 with 2465 viewsQPunkR

"wretched academy babies"

Absolutely love it! If we could only manage to fit it into a song that would be even better

QPR - "shit but local"

The Players on 15:23 - Feb 22 with 2450 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Players on 15:14 - Feb 22 by QPunkR

"wretched academy babies"

Absolutely love it! If we could only manage to fit it into a song that would be even better

Let’s give them the benefit of the doubt, but we are on manager number 3 now. They can’t blame the manager forever.
The Players on 15:24 - Feb 22 with 2448 viewsNorthernr

If they try and chuck Gareth Ainsworth under the bus then it'll get hostile very quickly.
The Players on 17:46 - Feb 22 with 2212 viewsBluce_Ree

I know they're playing like hooped c*nts but the fans need to get right behind the team and give them a chance to get used to Ainsworth and whatever formation he wants to play. A roaring reception and positivity are probably key in terms of the fans' responsibilities for the next few matches.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

The Players on 17:48 - Feb 22 with 2207 viewsNorthernr

The Players on 17:46 - Feb 22 by Bluce_Ree

I know they're playing like hooped c*nts but the fans need to get right behind the team and give them a chance to get used to Ainsworth and whatever formation he wants to play. A roaring reception and positivity are probably key in terms of the fans' responsibilities for the next few matches.

That'll be a given for Saturday at least.
The Players on 18:35 - Feb 22 with 2037 viewsstevec

Tyler Richards,Taylor Roberts and JLS bursting onto the pitch, lobbing their crutches into row X whilst kissing the badge and pumping their fists as the crowd go into raptures.

Saturdays going to be fckin brilliant.
The Players on 19:09 - Feb 22 with 1910 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I think Dieng, Field, Chair, Dunne and Dykes should get a pass, maybe Pal as well. The rest, not so sure.
The Players on 19:17 - Feb 22 with 1881 viewsdaveB

think Critchley was in a tough spot in that he was on thin ice quite early on so players could, and by the sound of it were, able to say well it's all his fault. I don't think that will wash now and half arsed displays will see focus on players a lot more
The Players on 20:00 - Feb 22 with 1732 viewsDorse

The Players on 18:35 - Feb 22 by stevec

Tyler Richards,Taylor Roberts and JLS bursting onto the pitch, lobbing their crutches into row X whilst kissing the badge and pumping their fists as the crowd go into raptures.

Saturdays going to be fckin brilliant.

... the crowd sharpening them and hurling them back...
[Post edited 22 Feb 2023 20:01]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Players on 20:20 - Feb 22 with 1676 viewsLogman

Might need to rein in the expectations for some time. Several injuries, hugely depleted strike force and big ask for everything to be turned round immediately.

I don't think we'll see another 0-3 but I wouldn't be surprised if we can't pull anything out of the bag.
The Players on 21:59 - Feb 22 with 1482 viewsqpr_1968

The Players on 19:09 - Feb 22 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I think Dieng, Field, Chair, Dunne and Dykes should get a pass, maybe Pal as well. The rest, not so sure.

with field and dykes scoring....

don't think this song will catch on though.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024