Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth on the BBC website 15:21 - Aug 4 with 2820 viewsbosh67

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66401076

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gareth on the BBC website on 15:29 - Aug 4 with 2764 viewssparkey

'Ainsworth has concentrated on bolstering his defence given QPR had the second-worst defensive record in the division last season, conceding 71 goals, and only kept two clean sheets during his time at Loftus Road.'

Not as if we have to play academy players in CB tomo due to lack of defenders or anything
Gareth on the BBC website on 15:59 - Aug 4 with 2606 viewsCateLeBonR

Quite a good article really.
Gareth on the BBC website on 16:23 - Aug 4 with 2478 viewsW12Mikey

“Chaotic”,”crazy”, “the state of the place” - those who were in charge last season might find this uncomfortable reading. Certainly implies Ainsworth has a negative view of Les Ferdinand’s leadership, and doesn’t reflect well on Hoos or the board either. Slightly surprised he is voicing that so publicly.
Gareth on the BBC website on 17:02 - Aug 4 with 2347 viewsBklynRanger

Thought the same - there have been a couple of major changes behind the scenes but quite a few people who are still there won't love reading that.
Gareth on the BBC website on 18:15 - Aug 4 with 2127 viewsted_hendrix

Gareth on the BBC website on 17:02 - Aug 4 by BklynRanger

Thought the same - there have been a couple of major changes behind the scenes but quite a few people who are still there won't love reading that.

*quite a few people who are still there won't love reading that.*

You know what? Good and tough shit, too many people at the club for far too long have let this club go slowly down the bloody drain whilst looking worringly over they're shoulder and at their pay slips.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gareth on the BBC website on 18:28 - Aug 4 with 2079 viewsloftupper

Gareth on the BBC website on 16:23 - Aug 4 by W12Mikey

“Chaotic”,”crazy”, “the state of the place” - those who were in charge last season might find this uncomfortable reading. Certainly implies Ainsworth has a negative view of Les Ferdinand’s leadership, and doesn’t reflect well on Hoos or the board either. Slightly surprised he is voicing that so publicly.

What I seem to get from Ainsworth is that he overplays how shit things are so as to lower the bar and the expectation on him. So we end up with what a fantastic achievement it was for him to keep us up last season despite how crazy and chaotic things were.

Now please do not take from that, that I think things were / are great. They most certainly are not.
Gareth on the BBC website on 20:34 - Aug 4 with 1852 viewsDejR_vu

Gareth on the BBC website on 18:15 - Aug 4 by ted_hendrix

You know what? Good and tough shit, too many people at the club for far too long have let this club go slowly down the bloody drain whilst looking worringly over they're shoulder and at their pay slips.

Well said

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Gareth on the BBC website on 20:40 - Aug 4 with 1840 viewsBklynRanger

Gareth on the BBC website on 18:15 - Aug 4 by ted_hendrix

I don't disagree Big T, but just see it as more unnecessary turmoil at the moment.

Maybe potential turmoil is more accurate, who knows
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 20:41]
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth on the BBC website on 20:58 - Aug 4 with 1767 viewsted_hendrix

Gareth on the BBC website on 20:40 - Aug 4 by BklynRanger

I don't disagree Big T, but just see it as more unnecessary turmoil at the moment.

Maybe potential turmoil is more accurate, who knows
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 20:41]

I understand I actually find Ainsworth embarrasing to listen to.

I don't crave to hear what he has to say, It means nothing to me, the only thing that concerns me Is the result.

Anything he or any other Manager say's Is In general 99% bullshit, the other 1% Is sheeps shit.

Moo---baaaa

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gareth on the BBC website on 21:13 - Aug 4 with 1716 viewsnumptydumpty

Gareth on the BBC website on 18:28 - Aug 4 by loftupper

What I seem to get from Ainsworth is that he overplays how shit things are so as to lower the bar and the expectation on him. So we end up with what a fantastic achievement it was for him to keep us up last season despite how crazy and chaotic things were.

Now please do not take from that, that I think things were / are great. They most certainly are not.

Yes there's something about Gareth...

Definitely overplays how bad things were.

Things last season got worse under Ainsworth, results and style of football too and to be fair, the fact Reading and Wigan got deducted points and in all reality the two away wins at the end of the season that saved us, were more by luck than judgement but also coming out with implications that finishing fourth from bottom this season would be a brilliant achievement - am not having that.

After the friendly against Oxford is not the time to big yourself up sorting out a bad situation.

Wrong approach to his media work for me.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Gareth on the BBC website on 22:55 - Aug 4 with 1509 viewsqueensparker

He’s been here long enough in modern footballing terms (a third of a season and a whole close season) that moaning about the past isn’t going to cut it for much longer - harsh maybe but it doesn’t sound like a viable long term tactic to me. I do feel for Gareth.

I suppose we’ve got a 13 year govt blaming everything that’s currently sh-t on their predecessors
Gareth on the BBC website on 23:18 - Aug 4 with 1440 viewsdistortR

Soloman (peaky blinders)
"He f'cking wants it all"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024