Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium 00:44 - Sep 26 with 3727 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't believe it !!!

For 43 years, have left White City tube station, crossed Wood Lane and immediately cut through perilously close to the small block of flats opposite via a small double turnstile, and saving potentially 74.3 seconds in coming out further down South Africa Road than would have been, so can get into our beautiful stadium, couple of minutes earlier.

Always felt the residents there must be extremely p****d about this. Pre and post every game.

Well the police in their wisdom, have acted on residents moans over the last 50 years plus, and positioned a couple of Bobbies on the beat opposite the station, thus blocking the walkway through.

Fantastic forward thinking Met Police.

Someone deserves big time promotion.

Genius idea !! 🤣
[Post edited 26 Sep 2023 0:46]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 00:52 - Sep 26 with 3678 viewsNorthernr

On the plus side, there's now a lovely walk through the BBC TVC, Hammersmith Park and Batman Close if you turn left and then right.
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 06:34 - Sep 26 with 3453 viewsstowmarketrange

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 00:52 - Sep 26 by Northernr

On the plus side, there's now a lovely walk through the BBC TVC, Hammersmith Park and Batman Close if you turn left and then right.

Apart from the barriers restricting the access through there at the end of Loftus road.How long before the residents complain about poor people walking past their drums?
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 07:22 - Sep 26 with 3350 viewsstainrods_elbow

Add one more 'left' at the end, and you might encounter the mythic Captain Jack at the end of your journey!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 10:03 - Sep 26 with 3154 viewsterryb

I can't believe that we have barriers across Loftus Road blocking spectators going to & from South Africa Road. This can cause mayhem at the end of a match when we've won. Thankfully it's not been a problem for a year now!

I assume they were installed for H&S reasons, but have created a bottleneck.
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 14:29 - Sep 26 with 2813 viewsthemodfather

doubt it will last , police need to police not be barriers.
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 15:43 - Sep 26 with 2631 viewsDavieQPR

Put on a Just Stop Oil t shirt and they will let you through and maybe give you a cuppa tea as well.
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 16:14 - Sep 26 with 2556 viewsNortholt_Rs

Go left, go right….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 16:40 - Sep 26 with 2464 viewsnumptydumpty

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 14:29 - Sep 26 by themodfather

doubt it will last , police need to police not be barriers.

Perhaps should be community PCSO's there or a Rangers steward, God forbid !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 17:35 - Sep 26 with 2322 viewsPaddyhoops

Batman close . It’s what Warnock meant when he said Muck and nettles.
A must see for all first timers at Loftus road.
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 20:59 - Sep 26 with 2044 viewsA40Bosh

Never took that shortcut.
Mainly because if you turn immediately right out of the station and stay on the station side there is often a burger van sat at the lights that is much better than the grub served up in SAR stand.
Leisurely stroll down the SAR with said burger/hot dog.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 21:02 - Sep 26 with 2037 viewsLanhoop

I'm sure they stopped people going through there for a few weeks at the beginning of last season?

Rarely use it, always felt it was a bit unfair on the residents to have that many people coming through there for such a small (if any) saving on time/distance.
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 12:07 - Sep 27 with 1644 viewsthemodfather

it gets you off the main drag, a decent short cut and avoids the area where away coaches park and so you avoid unwashed, smelly northern marauding hordes, with all the gentrification in the manor, one wonders when opposition to coaches parked there begins, nimbys, " i didn't buy this knowing football was nearby" etc
it is the beginning of the end .
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 12:17 - Sep 27 with 1615 viewsNW5Hoop

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 12:07 - Sep 27 by themodfather

it gets you off the main drag, a decent short cut and avoids the area where away coaches park and so you avoid unwashed, smelly northern marauding hordes, with all the gentrification in the manor, one wonders when opposition to coaches parked there begins, nimbys, " i didn't buy this knowing football was nearby" etc
it is the beginning of the end .

I'm afraid I just measured this on Google Maps.
The shortcut saves you a total of … 2 metres.
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 13:41 - Sep 27 with 1425 viewsNorthernr

It is a constant source of intrigue in London at the moment what the police do and don't have time for.
Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 14:57 - Sep 27 with 1307 viewsBoston

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 13:41 - Sep 27 by Northernr

It is a constant source of intrigue in London at the moment what the police do and don't have time for.

Overtime.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 15:05 - Sep 27 with 1286 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 14:57 - Sep 27 by Boston

Overtime.

Utterly outstanding LFWing.

Take a

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Major Developments at Rangers Stadium on 15:49 - Sep 27 with 1193 viewsconnell10

I always feel a bit dizzy when I walk through what with all the Skunk fumes being smoked!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024