Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holes in socks? 14:07 - Nov 20 with 2221 viewsloftboy

What does it achieve? Also anyone that plays on a Sunday morning and they copy this, you look like a grade A cûnt.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Holes in socks? on 14:15 - Nov 20 with 2192 viewsBrazilNutR

I keep wondering about this, seems everyone is at it now. I guessed it was just about having huge calf muscles and trying to make the socks not so tight.. but you would think that the money involved at top level they would get socks that fitted proper... so no idea. Not a good advert for the sock manufacturers.. unless they sell them with holes in?"?
Holes in socks? on 14:57 - Nov 20 with 2101 viewsQPsyR

Holes in socks? on 14:15 - Nov 20 by BrazilNutR

I keep wondering about this, seems everyone is at it now. I guessed it was just about having huge calf muscles and trying to make the socks not so tight.. but you would think that the money involved at top level they would get socks that fitted proper... so no idea. Not a good advert for the sock manufacturers.. unless they sell them with holes in?"?

lucky to get away with them if you got tackled by Gavin Mcguire TBF

FKA AcidPixie

Holes in socks? on 15:04 - Nov 20 with 2073 viewsstevec

Had no idea but thought I’d Google it before commenting particularly as feeling a bit sheepish about the hole in the heel of my sock and the subsequent status it may have bestowed on me.

Having now witnessed the extent of this new phenomena I concur that it is grade A on the cntery scale.

Are any of our lot culpable?
Holes in socks? on 15:18 - Nov 20 with 2042 viewsMick_S

Holes in socks? on 15:04 - Nov 20 by stevec

Had no idea but thought I’d Google it before commenting particularly as feeling a bit sheepish about the hole in the heel of my sock and the subsequent status it may have bestowed on me.

Having now witnessed the extent of this new phenomena I concur that it is grade A on the cntery scale.

Are any of our lot culpable?

I wondered about this, so I too, looked it up. Apparently, footballers believe it will make them live longer and pull more birds. There you go.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Holes in socks? on 15:20 - Nov 20 with 2028 viewsJuzzie

Never noticed myself! Will see if any of my boy's U9 team start doing the same now they all wear snoods and Grealish-esque hair bands.

My son will be kicked out of the house if he does anything like this.
Holes in socks? on 15:26 - Nov 20 with 2013 viewsWokingR

There is no prize for guessing which bunch of local bellends are the worst offenders
Holes in socks? on 15:32 - Nov 20 with 1994 viewsLandshark

Holes in socks? on 16:18 - Nov 20 with 1913 viewsDaBurgh

Cue sock manufacturers to come out with a line of pre-holed socks.
Bit like 200 pound pair of ripped jeans.
I can just see the Chinese sweat shop workers having a good chuckle about this.
Login to get fewer ads

Holes in socks? on 16:21 - Nov 20 with 1901 viewsconnell10

I've got holes in my socks where I can't be bothered to cut my toenails if that helps ???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Holes in socks? on 17:08 - Nov 20 with 1801 viewsJuzzie

"Hang in there lads, it'll soon be Christmas"

Holes in socks? on 17:55 - Nov 20 with 1711 viewsBoston

Seeing as we already have the tight and sports bra types, I'll not worry too much about a fuggin' sock.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Holes in socks? on 00:03 - Nov 21 with 1428 viewsQPunkR

I was inclined to be glib and say something along the lines of ‘well how else are you supposed to get your feet in em’ but… nah fk that, I know what you’re on about and I can’t stand it either

QPR - "shit but local"

Holes in socks? on 00:16 - Nov 21 with 1422 viewsjohann28

Very serious subject. To me it represents the fixing of a hole in our lives (Lennon/McCartney FAH), or during the despair of away days at Blackburn (Day in the Life), or, mostly, out of sheer loneliness when there's nobody there (Eleanor Rigby). Darn it.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2023 0:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024