Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR and Plymouth, a friendly rivalry rekindled - History 09:43 - Dec 12 with 2053 viewsNorthernr

The Bush Ranger, the POP thread, and the old Rivals days. All in this week's History as we face Plymouth on Wednesday night...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61444
QPR and Plymouth, a friendly rivalry rekindled - History on 16:31 - Dec 12 with 1678 viewscolinallcars

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Plymouth - maybe the historical connotations. These soft spots will be suspended for a few hours tomorrow though. Hope they and us stay up.
QPR and Plymouth, a friendly rivalry rekindled - History on 16:33 - Dec 12 with 1669 viewsOldPedro

I didn't realise there were so many connections between the two clubs.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

QPR and Plymouth, a friendly rivalry rekindled - History on 21:38 - Dec 12 with 1403 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Some great games with Plymouth when we were the division below, top of the table clashes!

2003 game at home we won to go top...Good days....Padula showing how to actually take a long throw!
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 21:38]
QPR and Plymouth, a friendly rivalry rekindled - History on 22:24 - Dec 12 with 1284 viewsBoston

For all the times we've met, there's little footage of us at Home Park, and none with a result. So, I preferred to post this cause it featured Terror Bat and Legs of Wood.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR and Plymouth, a friendly rivalry rekindled - History on 23:05 - Dec 12 with 1214 viewsMrSheen

Great memories, always thought well of Argyle after that great promotion struggle.

POP!
QPR and Plymouth, a friendly rivalry rekindled - History on 23:55 - Dec 12 with 1166 viewsSydneyRs

The Bristol City promotion calculator is message board folklore, glorious stuff. They were getting 4 points a game according to that!
QPR and Plymouth, a friendly rivalry rekindled - History on 08:55 - Dec 13 with 979 viewsstevec

Loved going to Plymouth. Even Boxing Day as we had relatives in Torquay so a handy stop off.

Fans ok as well. Anyone remember that massive fat bloke who stood to the left of the away end? Used to get his belly out as everyone took the piss.
QPR and Plymouth, a friendly rivalry rekindled - History on 09:17 - Dec 13 with 937 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I forgot about the POP thread, I remember 'Greengob' etc.

Coldest beer I ever had was at Plymouth when the new bits were knew, had to juggle it between hands while trying to drink it.

That was also the day a copper went up to the guys a few rows in front of us and told them to sit down and stood in the aisle by them message quite clear, when about 5 minutes later one pipes up "excuse me officer, is it ok if I have a Polo?" everyone cracked up, I can't remember if the copper laughed I think he did.

Also was "freethestokeone" a troll or genuinely exiled from their messageboard? Fun times.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024