Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players didnt want to train 16:18 - Sep 13 with 9292 viewsHayesender

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24084604?SThisFB

Might be interesting viewing

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Players didnt want to train on 16:29 - Sep 13 with 7329 viewsimustbemad

Most people bust a gut for a average wage and to listen to this makes me mad as hell. We all knew this stuff was going on. Imagine how TF and co feel having to foot the bill while this was going on. If we end up like this again then he only has himself to blame. No excuses. The day Clint Hill leaves this football club makes us a lesser club. If I was TF I would do what I could to keep him involved in some capacity next season.

Jesus football is rotten to the core.
Players didnt want to train on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 7321 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Gotta love Sir Clinton.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Players didnt want to train on 16:43 - Sep 13 with 7248 viewsJonDoeman

There were threads on here several pages long, whining on for days defending a player who didn't want to train.

It Is What It Is !!

Players didnt want to train on 16:51 - Sep 13 with 7221 viewsdaveB

Players didnt want to train on 16:43 - Sep 13 by JonDoeman

There were threads on here several pages long, whining on for days defending a player who didn't want to train.

Let it go Jon.

I'll still defend Adel, as long as the player tries on the matchday I don't care what he does in training. The issue Hill will be having is with the players who didn't want to train and didn't want to play either and we had plenty of those like DIakite and Traore who are still here
[Post edited 13 Sep 2013 17:00]
Players didnt want to train on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 7205 viewsHayesender

There are still people on here who would drop Green for Cesar

Players didnt want to train on 16:56 - Sep 13 with 7201 viewsRangersw12

Have a and let it go
Players didnt want to train on 17:11 - Sep 13 with 7122 viewsJuzzie

There's got to be caveats in contracts stopping/reducing paying players who who refuse to train, refuse to travel, refuse to play and so on.

Player power is as out of control now as Club-power was back in the 60s/70s/80s that got reformed. The pendulum hasn't centered, it's swung completely the other way.

I was talking to a work contact today who has recently worked in the USA and they have these very clauses in their contracts.

Pisses me right off when people, anyone, bleat on about how unfair they are treated and how they demand equality then they don't just get equality but in fact favouritism. They've become the very thing they were fighting against in the first place.

Footballers in the top two levels get very, very well paid so there's no way people like Gordon Taylor can claim it'll have an impact on their life. Want to get paid? Do the fkin' work then.

Taylor should have the bollocks to support something like this to show some parity, but he won't.
Players didnt want to train on 17:11 - Sep 13 with 7122 viewsNorthernr

The Newcastle away game was the one. Two days before Christmas and we had half a dozen players pull up with different aches and strains that week. Redknapp as good as said it was because they couldn't be arsd to go up there at that time of year.
Login to get fewer ads

Players didnt want to train on 17:12 - Sep 13 with 7122 viewsBklynRanger

I bloody love Clint Hill. Whatever he's making he 100% deserves it.

(*cough* buy us a pint, Clint...)
Players didnt want to train on 17:19 - Sep 13 with 7092 viewsTacticalR

Players didnt want to train on 17:11 - Sep 13 by Northernr

The Newcastle away game was the one. Two days before Christmas and we had half a dozen players pull up with different aches and strains that week. Redknapp as good as said it was because they couldn't be arsd to go up there at that time of year.

It's cold up there

Air hostess clique

Players didnt want to train on 17:36 - Sep 13 with 7019 viewsBluce_Ree

Players didnt want to train on 16:51 - Sep 13 by daveB

Let it go Jon.

I'll still defend Adel, as long as the player tries on the matchday I don't care what he does in training. The issue Hill will be having is with the players who didn't want to train and didn't want to play either and we had plenty of those like DIakite and Traore who are still here

If a player gets away with a lack of discipline, what's to stop other players thinking 'he's getting away with it, why can't I?' and doing similar. That's when you end up with a split changing room.

They are paid incredibly well to be a professional all week, not just for 90 minutes.

I hate this attitude that fans have of defending a player no matter what as long as he does well on the pitch. That's why the scousers are scum who'll back Suarez whenever he's violent/racist/whatever.

Football fans really are cheap as chips sometimes.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Players didnt want to train on 17:52 - Sep 13 with 6964 viewsQPRDave

who was that Jon????
Players didnt want to train on 18:11 - Sep 13 with 6903 viewsLblock

Players didnt want to train on 17:11 - Sep 13 by Juzzie

There's got to be caveats in contracts stopping/reducing paying players who who refuse to train, refuse to travel, refuse to play and so on.

Player power is as out of control now as Club-power was back in the 60s/70s/80s that got reformed. The pendulum hasn't centered, it's swung completely the other way.

I was talking to a work contact today who has recently worked in the USA and they have these very clauses in their contracts.

Pisses me right off when people, anyone, bleat on about how unfair they are treated and how they demand equality then they don't just get equality but in fact favouritism. They've become the very thing they were fighting against in the first place.

Footballers in the top two levels get very, very well paid so there's no way people like Gordon Taylor can claim it'll have an impact on their life. Want to get paid? Do the fkin' work then.

Taylor should have the bollocks to support something like this to show some parity, but he won't.

But it's been hinted on countless times that it is EASY for these to$$ers to feign injury with a twinge or a pull.

It's similar to the average Joe ringing in with food poisoning but about 40,000 times more of a pi$$ take.
For the money these schlags earn they should be on call 24/7 365

As for certain players getting away with it. You'll find blind eyes are turned if a member of any workplace team gives that tam a better chance of further earning in a win or performance bonus....... Imagine you are in a team that may get promoted to the Premiership and if it does you personally get say £100k bonus? Now imagine that team had a maverick who was the stand out perfomer match day and with him playing you felt it almost guaranteed you weekly win bonuses and that big prize at the end of the season plus a potentially enhanced contract... BUT! That maverick star performer had a proper attitude, waltzed around and didnt train..... just what would you do?

The worlds gone mad

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Players didnt want to train on 18:37 - Sep 13 with 6830 viewsShackletonR

This just tells us that Mark Hughes was an even bigger split arse buying these players, then letting them get away with what they wanted, Harry didn't have a chance in keeping us up.

So happy he's sorted the rot, we are on the up now and the squad we have now feels me with excitement,"the right sort".

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Players didnt want to train on 18:43 - Sep 13 with 6811 viewsBklynRanger

I think what people are saying here is that one Howling Mad Murdoch can add a certain pinache and unpredictablity to a team.

Six or seven Howling Mad Murdochs is likely to find you in a world of sh*t.
Players didnt want to train on 18:45 - Sep 13 with 6805 viewsTacticalR

Out of interest...which players are we talking about?

Air hostess clique

Players didnt want to train on 19:18 - Sep 13 with 6714 viewsLblock

Players didnt want to train on 18:45 - Sep 13 by TacticalR

Out of interest...which players are we talking about?

I reckon it's got to be Sean Derry, Clint Hill, Jamie Mackie and Joey Barton.......... dont you?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Players didnt want to train on 19:46 - Sep 13 with 6646 viewsThe_Mole

Let it go Jon.

Dave b - you chat garbage at times!!

#headsgone
Players didnt want to train on 20:24 - Sep 13 with 6565 viewsnoauthority

Does anyone else find it both curious and perhaps more than coincidental that Hill has chosen to make these comments now.

Now being on arrival of Ekoto and the strong likliehood he (Hill) will at some point in the near future no longer have a starting place in the team.

It strikes me he is courting favour with fans who rightly would be outraged at the idea of players creaming off huge salaries and not training, travelling etc. With or without intent that's how it looks to me.

These comments don't make Hill a better player or any less overpaid himself - £30-£40k a week at a guess (feel free to pull me up if you know different) - that's far from small money Clint.

What purpose could his speaking out now serve? Aren't we winning games, having shipped out many of the unnamed 'shirkers' (it is worth noting he doesn't actually name anyone). Ought he be able to talk to the press in this way?

???
Players didnt want to train on 20:43 - Sep 13 with 6538 viewsHayesender

Players didnt want to train on 20:24 - Sep 13 by noauthority

Does anyone else find it both curious and perhaps more than coincidental that Hill has chosen to make these comments now.

Now being on arrival of Ekoto and the strong likliehood he (Hill) will at some point in the near future no longer have a starting place in the team.

It strikes me he is courting favour with fans who rightly would be outraged at the idea of players creaming off huge salaries and not training, travelling etc. With or without intent that's how it looks to me.

These comments don't make Hill a better player or any less overpaid himself - £30-£40k a week at a guess (feel free to pull me up if you know different) - that's far from small money Clint.

What purpose could his speaking out now serve? Aren't we winning games, having shipped out many of the unnamed 'shirkers' (it is worth noting he doesn't actually name anyone). Ought he be able to talk to the press in this way?

???

Not at all.

This isn't the first time Hill has come out publicly about these wasters

Players didnt want to train on 20:48 - Sep 13 with 6524 viewsWestonsuperR

Let it go Jon.

I disagree entirely. Players should always give it 100% be it match day or in training. They are paid great money to be professional all the time not just 90mkns on match day.
Players didnt want to train on 21:20 - Sep 13 with 6459 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

???

I don't think he has deeded that now is the time to have his interview on FF, he is a good and powerful dpplayer but I don't think that power reaches to BBC programming ;)

More likely that as we have had a great start to the season (let's remember its only the start...), now is a good time to feature a QPR and who is better to interview from the players than the captain who just happens to have been well quoted over the last year or more in the press about this topic.

I like Clint Hill, I'll wheel out the sal that what he lacks in technical ability he more than makes up for in effort and determination. He is definitely 'the right sort' of player we need and being one of the longer serving ones now, and one who is well grounded, I agree with an earlier poster that he should be retained in some capacity by the club. I reckon he could be a good helper to Bircham.
Players didnt want to train on 21:29 - Sep 13 with 6426 viewsDylanP

Honestly, I love Clint Hill. But I think he should shut up and play football. Not just CLint (who, I think, speaks more sense than most) but all players. They should just shut up and focus on the upcoming game. All this chatter is just a distraction.

We have a press team. They should talk to the media. Everyone else, shut up, get your head down, and do your job.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Players didnt want to train on 21:47 - Sep 13 with 6384 viewsWeaverQPR

Players didnt want to train on 20:43 - Sep 13 by Hayesender

Not at all.

This isn't the first time Hill has come out publicly about these wasters

[Post edited 13 Sep 2013 21:49]

@WeavQPR

Players didnt want to train on 21:55 - Sep 13 with 6357 viewsingeminate

???

To those of us with a daft enough interest to not only follow the team but also spend our time on here we are always going to be keen to know more about what went on behind the scenes. When it come from double player of the year workhouse clint even more so.

That said while I am not sure it is timed to combat bae, I do think it would be good to draw a line under last season and focus on this. Why? There may be players still here with a rotten attitude last year looking to draw a line and move on. It has been gone over a million times, what really do we gain from going over it yet again and maybe pathetically I don't especially enjoy hearing about my club's dirty laundry on football focus.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024