Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mean while over at Stoke 22:48 - Nov 30 with 2063 viewsloftboy

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/223034/

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mean while over at Stoke on 23:13 - Nov 30 with 1997 viewsBrightonhoop

They're just loving Hughes sublime brand of football, aren't they?
Mean while over at Stoke on 23:14 - Nov 30 with 1993 viewsbosh67

Mean while over at Stoke on 23:13 - Nov 30 by Brightonhoop

They're just loving Hughes sublime brand of football, aren't they?

Meticulous defeats.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mean while over at Stoke on 23:17 - Nov 30 with 1978 viewsloftboy

Just found this one. Sound familiar?

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/223031/rate-hughes-everton

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mean while over at Stoke on 23:27 - Nov 30 with 1948 viewsBrightonhoop

Less than zero.

From the Anfield Abortion to the Goodison Garbage he has made nothing but dreadful decisions.

No shape, no desire, no organisation, no commitment, no system, no tactics, no defence, no attack, no idea.

I have seen nothing like that since the Holocaust Season.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/223031/rate-hughes-everton#ixzz2mAsRy
Mean while over at Stoke on 23:42 - Nov 30 with 1909 viewsthame_hoops

I dunno, the majority of posts on that thread are slating the trolls who are panicking.
Mean while over at Stoke on 00:23 - Dec 1 with 1851 viewsCamberleyR

Oh dear, not happy are they?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Mean while over at Stoke on 00:34 - Dec 1 with 1833 viewsPommyhoop

Mean while over at Stoke on 23:27 - Nov 30 by Brightonhoop

Less than zero.

From the Anfield Abortion to the Goodison Garbage he has made nothing but dreadful decisions.

No shape, no desire, no organisation, no commitment, no system, no tactics, no defence, no attack, no idea.

I have seen nothing like that since the Holocaust Season.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/223031/rate-hughes-everton#ixzz2mAsRy

stoke70 posts
0. Clearly a poor appointment, we are the new QPR.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mean while over at Stoke on 00:53 - Dec 1 with 1799 viewsTacticalR

They are like flies trapped in a glass bottle, buzzing around trying to work out what is happening, as Hughes slowly extinguishes their oxygen.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Mean while over at Stoke on 01:28 - Dec 1 with 1754 viewsBrightonhoop

It's always good to see a man proving his mettle....and it couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of knuts in football.
Mean while over at Stoke on 06:36 - Dec 1 with 1677 viewsBushman

Mean while over at Stoke on 00:53 - Dec 1 by TacticalR

They are like flies trapped in a glass bottle, buzzing around trying to work out what is happening, as Hughes slowly extinguishes their oxygen.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Mean while over at Stoke on 07:46 - Dec 1 with 1631 viewsWatford_Ranger

It's a shame that they have been granted two huge slices of luck through woeful refereeing recently. The penalty in the last minute at Swansea and the Wes Brown red card last week has gifted them four points when they'd likely have got only one.
Mean while over at Stoke on 12:25 - Dec 1 with 1319 viewsClive_Anderson

It's mostly Pulis' fault apparently. You know the bloke who got them promoted and established in the Premier League.

Nothing to do with the dull mulleted imposter pretending to be a Premier League manager there now of course.
Mean while over at Stoke on 12:31 - Dec 1 with 1310 viewsTGRRRSSS

Cheered me up no end this morning watching the MOTD repeat whilst clearing the hangover.
Funny how the Media/Friends of Leslie are keeping relatively quiet about it unlike say Jol at Fulham, or Allardyce at West Ham.
I can still seem them keeping out of the bottom 3 if they keep Begovic though but 16th would be about their maximum if Hughes and his men are given the full season.
Not quite as bad ass us though in that he hasnt had the money to waste like he and Kia did with us.
Mean while over at Stoke on 12:54 - Dec 1 with 1270 viewskensalriser

'The manager probably spent most of the break banging his head against the changing room wall wondering how this expensively assembled squad can be so bottle less and wnk. TP must have been doing the same over the end of last season. For the money these fcktards get paid its a disgrace they don't deliver anything whatsoever'

Sounds familiar, but some of them are still in denial about Hughes.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mean while over at Stoke on 13:02 - Dec 1 with 1247 viewsSpiritofGregory

Mean while over at Stoke on 12:54 - Dec 1 by kensalriser

'The manager probably spent most of the break banging his head against the changing room wall wondering how this expensively assembled squad can be so bottle less and wnk. TP must have been doing the same over the end of last season. For the money these fcktards get paid its a disgrace they don't deliver anything whatsoever'

Sounds familiar, but some of them are still in denial about Hughes.

They are in denial because so many QPR and Man City fans raced on to their board to warn them about Hughes but would they listen??

I've heard people in the media not blame him for the shambles at QPR stating that there were influences at board level etc. If they go down, he will have no where to hide.
Mean while over at Stoke on 15:35 - Dec 1 with 1124 viewsstowmarketrange

I just hope our fans show more respect than those saints retards who kept banging on about Harry last season.They've made their mistake in employing the tosser,they don't need us telling them the obvious.Although a few from fantasy island may be tempted.
Mean while over at Stoke on 15:45 - Dec 1 with 1108 viewsTacticalR

Mean while over at Stoke on 15:35 - Dec 1 by stowmarketrange

I just hope our fans show more respect than those saints retards who kept banging on about Harry last season.They've made their mistake in employing the tosser,they don't need us telling them the obvious.Although a few from fantasy island may be tempted.

Fair point. They were unhinged.

Air hostess clique

Mean while over at Stoke on 15:51 - Dec 1 with 1095 viewsDoughnut

Thriving on it!!!!
Mean while over at Stoke on 00:03 - Dec 2 with 820 viewsGetMeRangers

Mean while over at Stoke on 00:53 - Dec 1 by TacticalR

You could not have described their situation better
Mean while over at Stoke on 10:59 - Dec 2 with 617 viewsPommyhoop

Saturday 18th January 2014 Big six pointer against their long ball messaiah Tony Pulis.
I LOVE it just LOVE IT if Palarse spanked em.Definate have a look on the oatcake to witness the mass hari kari..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024