Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three 13:56 - Feb 5 with 5569 viewsCroydonCaptJack

ok, I have just been looking at the Premiership and the remaining fixtures for the relegation candidates. A few of us at work have a little competition every year after the transfer window closes to see who can predict the bottom three.

It is very difficult to call this season but here is my prediction

18th West Ham
19th Norwich
20th Fulham

Let's have your predictions and we will revisit this thread from time to time and at the end of the season. I know it is not QPR related but a bit of harmless fun nonetheless.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:01 - Feb 5 with 3635 viewsLblock

Swansea / Cardiv
Fulham
West Ham

I would rather both Welsh teams drop than the Hammers though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:01 - Feb 5 with 3634 viewsRblockPrior

Bottom three this year I believe will be:
18th Norwich
19th Swansea
20th Fulham

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:04 - Feb 5 with 3625 viewsBathRanger

Might change depending on who Swansea appoint as manager but at the moment:

18th Swansea
19th West Brom
20th Fulham

If not Swansea, then Norwich in 18th.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:10 - Feb 5 with 3600 viewsQPR1882

Norwich
Stoke
Fulham
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:11 - Feb 5 with 3598 viewsPunteR

Fulham, west brom, Norwich or stoke

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:14 - Feb 5 with 3577 viewsngbqpr

I really don't like any of the clubs down there bar not minding West Brom too much, so am enjoying seeing so many odious clubs struggling

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:45 - Feb 5 with 3518 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Chelsea
Chelsea
Chelsea

In any order
[Post edited 5 Feb 2014 14:46]
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:55 - Feb 5 with 3491 viewskomradkirk

cardiff,fulham and norwich
Login to get fewer ads

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 15:01 - Feb 5 with 3469 viewsTheBlob

18th.Swansea
19th.Fulham
20th.Palace

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 15:10 - Feb 5 with 3449 viewskensalriser

Any of the bottom half could go, but I fancy Fulham, Cardiff and Stoke. If not those three, I expect Norwich and Palace to figure.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 15:19 - Feb 5 with 3423 viewsTheBlob

Probably Palace are suffering from the old Dead Cat Bounce.Or.....
Pulis as a surgeon ,head bowed,coming out of an operating theatre."The operation was successful ladies and gentleman but the patient died.After a long and gallant struggle he just succumbed to horrendous injuries .My condolences all round.I'm off to the golf course."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 15:33 - Feb 5 with 3402 viewssimmo

18. Don't care
19. Don't care
20. Stoke.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 16:01 - Feb 5 with 3374 viewsactonman

If Norwich and Stoke are 2 of them I will pss my pants !

To make it easier for myself I have decided the only 2 I want to stay up are WBA and Sunderland
The rest can fook right off !!
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 16:13 - Feb 5 with 3355 viewsheadhoops

Fool ham
West ham
totten ham

We do deserve a pork free premiership.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 16:26 - Feb 5 with 3325 viewsstevec

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:01 - Feb 5 by RblockPrior

Bottom three this year I believe will be:
18th Norwich
19th Swansea
20th Fulham

Recall Norwich and Swansea delighting in our over spending mess of a Premier League campaign so would be funny if they came down and we went back up.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 18:50 - Feb 5 with 3237 viewskomradkirk

its good that on any given weekend I can look at the bottom three and snigger
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 20:27 - Feb 5 with 3199 viewskensalriser

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 16:13 - Feb 5 by headhoops

Fool ham
West ham
totten ham

We do deserve a pork free premiership.

You'll have to wait for Southampton to go down, too.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 20:54 - Feb 5 with 3167 viewssmegma

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:55 - Feb 5 by komradkirk

cardiff,fulham and norwich

ditto
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 21:12 - Feb 5 with 3143 viewsqprwpg

18 Stoke
19 Norwich
20 Fulham

Twitter: @qprwpg

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 21:16 - Feb 5 with 3136 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 22:03 - Feb 5 with 3099 viewsFredManRave

Say what you like about the Premier League but the fact that Stoke could go from being in the bottom 3 to 11th place in the table as a result of their 24th game of the season shows just how interesting and close this seasons relegation scrap is going to be. With only 14 games to go, any 3 from 10th place and below can go down this season - impossible to call with any confidence.

All this has got me thinking about Harrys task when he took us over. "Mission Impossible" was touted by many and I believed it, to an extent at the time, due to the average points required in the remaining games for us to have stayed up. But when you look at the turnaround at both Palace and Sunderland and their change in fortunes due to new management it has made me think that maybe it wasn't quite so impossible. Most on here had Sunderland and Palace already relegated before their new managers came in and while they're obviously not safe just yet they're out of the bottom three already. They will obviously benefit from having a lot more shite around them than we did but it has made me realise that Harrys task wasn't the impossible one it's sometimes been made out ot have been.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 23:00 - Feb 5 with 3061 viewsHunterhoop

Almost all of these combinations make me happy.

I want:

Norwich
Stoke
Fulham

I think:

Fulham
Cardiff
Palace

With Swansea and Norwich narrowly escaping.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 00:10 - Feb 6 with 3027 viewsscot1963

I usually go for an alphabetic kind of effort so had success for 2 seasons with the 'B' and 'W' teams, almost successful last season with the QRS sequence so this year, seeing as the 'S' team failed me last season, I might say 3 'S' teams of Stoke, Sunderland and Swansea (although I think Fulham are probably more likely than any of those 3 and could really be any of the teams right up to Villa)
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 00:19 - Feb 6 with 3011 viewsGloryHunter

At the start of the season I asked God to relegate:
Cardiff
Stoke
Norwich.

Going pretty well, I think.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 03:17 - Feb 6 with 2978 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Please god, norwich.

fulham and palace

It's got to be Yarg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024