Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green Day 18:49 - May 24 with 1067 viewsFredManRave

Massively under appreciated, imo. Well done Greeno. You deserve it.

QPR goalkeeper Rob Green reveals he dislocated his thumb with 25 minutes remaining of the play-off final: "I felt like throwing up in my goalmouth."

Asked whether the win makes up for the disappointment of missing out on a place in England's World Cup squad: "That was never a disappointment. I got the graveyard shift last season in comparison to this season. This year was never about a World Cup, it was about starting my career again. Proving myself as a goalkeeper and as a person and coming out fighting. I am so pleased for everyone involved at the club."

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Green Day on 19:37 - May 24 with 1019 viewsDylanP

Top man! Player of the Season. Man of the Match. That he played the last half hour with a dislocated finger is unbelievable. What a guy. I wish we could get rid of Cesar and re-sign Greenie

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Green Day on 19:49 - May 24 with 994 viewsbosh67

Amazing effort with that injury.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Green Day on 19:55 - May 24 with 979 viewsBklynRanger

I saw him wince really badly when taking a free kick outside the box, on the left. I wonder if that was anything to do with it?

We should keep him. He said on the radio as soon as it ended that there were players there who didn't know where they'd be next season. I don't think he was complaining just wants to stay.

Fcuk Cesar off to Panathanikos and give Green a sensibly priced two year contract.
Green Day on 20:07 - May 24 with 950 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He was Immense today, did everything needed when called upon.

My MOM (yeah I know keepers union and all that

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Green Day on 20:08 - May 24 with 945 viewsbosh67

Green should stay. Back to his best. Fans behind him, defence trusts him. He is happy, playing well, why change it now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Green Day on 20:34 - May 24 with 894 viewsDoughnut

I know he can have the occasional moment, but I wouldn't want anyone else there. He is world class and as good as Cesar, but with the commitment!
Still can't believe what I saw today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green Day on 20:41 - May 24 with 873 viewsdanehoop

Was MOM for me today. Just came up with save after save. That he managed so well for that long with dislocated finger is just stunning. Hope he stays.

Never knowingly understood

Green Day on 21:16 - May 24 with 821 viewsstuabd

Green Day on 20:08 - May 24 by bosh67

Green should stay. Back to his best. Fans behind him, defence trusts him. He is happy, playing well, why change it now.

Exactly. We have a goalkeeper who is more than capable in the top flight. He stays.
Login to get fewer ads

Green Day on 21:21 - May 24 with 795 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Green Day on 20:41 - May 24 by danehoop

Was MOM for me today. Just came up with save after save. That he managed so well for that long with dislocated finger is just stunning. Hope he stays.

I didn't think he had that much to do but however every save he made and a majority of kicks were perfect today
Green Day on 21:55 - May 24 with 761 viewsPunteR

My man of the match. Well done greeno.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Green Day on 22:51 - May 24 with 709 viewsBluce_Ree

Man of the match and season for me. Criminally under rated by idiots who can't see past one mistake for England. Best player.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Green Day on 23:21 - May 24 with 652 viewsantoknee64

Green Day on 22:51 - May 24 by Bluce_Ree

Man of the match and season for me. Criminally under rated by idiots who can't see past one mistake for England. Best player.

Greeno was by far my MOTM and POTY,well done and deserves a break and a new contract, TF.
Green Day on 23:25 - May 24 with 638 viewsAitch

Played excellently today & kept us in it. Deserves a new contract & not just for his performance today.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Green Day on 23:27 - May 24 with 634 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

He is my man of the match and player of the year, he more than kept us in it with his saves today.
Green Day on 00:37 - May 25 with 569 viewsHollowayRanger

motm for me too

we needed a calm head at the back look at real madrids keeper almost cost them the cup

green caught and saved everything today no panics no stop starts no nerves and kept injury quite

no trainer so derby would know to shoot/cross more to test him

also a local boy!!!! sign him up!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Green Day on 00:48 - May 25 with 539 viewsade_qpr

Yes my MOTM too

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Green Day on 01:02 - May 25 with 516 viewsKiwi76

Really, really good today & between him & Dunne for MoM for me.
Even when he nearly got us into trouble with that throw there was a smile, acknowledgement and back to being a calm & confident presence.
Think his quote is pretty bloody honest & definitely think he can/should be our #1 next season.
Credit to him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024