Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
steven gerrard 20:47 - Jun 19 with 6159 viewsQPR1882

FCKING BOTTLE MERCHANT
steven gerrard on 20:58 - Jun 19 with 3632 viewsWatford_Ranger

Doesn't look up to it any more.
steven gerrard on 21:17 - Jun 19 with 3571 viewsCamberleyR

steven gerrard on 20:58 - Jun 19 by Watford_Ranger

Doesn't look up to it any more.

Agree, finished some time ago IMO at international level. He's been particularly piss poor tonight.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2014 21:17]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

steven gerrard on 21:52 - Jun 19 with 3488 viewsBasingstokeR

Feel the same way as I did before they flew out, Gerrard and Lampard shouldn't have been on the plane.
steven gerrard on 21:54 - Jun 19 with 3466 viewsBrightonhoop

Everything he touches turns to shyte.
steven gerrard on 21:55 - Jun 19 with 3444 viewsSpiritofGregory

It really amazes me how many fans travel to see a team that can't pass the ball.
steven gerrard on 21:56 - Jun 19 with 3431 viewsClive_Anderson

He was poor, but we just don't have the quality overall. A bit unlucky the other day against Italy, but we sucked tonight.
steven gerrard on 21:57 - Jun 19 with 3422 viewsCamberleyR

steven gerrard on 21:55 - Jun 19 by SpiritofGregory

It really amazes me how many fans travel to see a team that can't pass the ball.

We're like the anti-Spain.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

steven gerrard on 22:00 - Jun 19 with 3398 viewsRs_Holy

steven gerrard on 21:54 - Jun 19 by Brightonhoop

Everything he touches turns to shyte.

Bit like a once world class boxer who ends up getting a mauling every time he enters the ring.... Give it up Stevie.... It's time to let go
Login to get fewer ads

steven gerrard on 22:00 - Jun 19 with 3390 viewskingsburyR

steven gerrard on 21:57 - Jun 19 by CamberleyR

We're like the anti-Spain.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

steven gerrard on 22:02 - Jun 19 with 3369 viewsCHUBBS

He's no Pirlo so has always needed his pace and explosive power to compete.
Looked 2 yards off the pace yet again tonight so i hope he does the decent thing.
steven gerrard on 22:04 - Jun 19 with 3347 viewsHollowayRanger

had a bad season hasn't he cost Liverpool the title and now England their world cup place

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

steven gerrard on 22:04 - Jun 19 with 3347 viewsClive_Anderson

steven gerrard on 22:02 - Jun 19 by CHUBBS

He's no Pirlo so has always needed his pace and explosive power to compete.
Looked 2 yards off the pace yet again tonight so i hope he does the decent thing.

A walk in the woods with a revolver?
steven gerrard on 22:09 - Jun 19 with 3300 viewskomradkirk

I heard him on this morning explaining how bad the rest of the summer will be after elimination and then wan.king himself dizzy about Suarez
steven gerrard on 22:09 - Jun 19 with 3300 viewsQPRMUSO

steven gerrard on 21:52 - Jun 19 by BasingstokeR

Feel the same way as I did before they flew out, Gerrard and Lampard shouldn't have been on the plane.

Great integrity from both players but agree they shouldn't have gone at all.
steven gerrard on 22:09 - Jun 19 with 3297 viewsHunterhoop

steven gerrard on 22:04 - Jun 19 by HollowayRanger

had a bad season hasn't he cost Liverpool the title and now England their world cup place

Their second goal was not Gerrard's fault. Jeez, you ever played football at any level? You even watched it live before?!

He's goes up for a competitive header in the middle and doesn't get it quite right and it skims off his head. It happens.

The issue was the two centre halves defending that long punt as badly as you can.

1) Jagielka, if you let your man go to the punt and don't follow him, then you must drop and drop quickly, not stand in no man's land. Make the decision earlier.
2) Cahill, you're marking the ONLY player on the pitch any flick on (off Gerrard or not) can go to. Just track him. Absolute basics. Just track him. WHY would you stop?! What are you doing?!

Honestly, Gerrard's involvement is minor. Even with his flick on there should be no danger. Piss poor from our centre halves.
steven gerrard on 22:10 - Jun 19 with 3291 viewsRs_Holy

steven gerrard on 22:04 - Jun 19 by Clive_Anderson

Or... " Roy... i'm going for a walk... I might be some time"
steven gerrard on 22:10 - Jun 19 with 3287 viewsBlackCrowe

That's up there with one of your most pathetic posts.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

steven gerrard on 22:10 - Jun 19 with 3270 viewsSpiritofGregory

steven gerrard on 22:04 - Jun 19 by Clive_Anderson

steven gerrard on 22:12 - Jun 19 with 3259 viewsTW_R

Bloody hell. He did all that on his own? I'm pretty sure there are 11 players on a team, or in England's case, 3 players and 8 overpaid, overated wasters.
steven gerrard on 22:15 - Jun 19 with 3229 viewsNathanNI

steven gerrard on 22:09 - Jun 19 by Hunterhoop

Their second goal was not Gerrard's fault. Jeez, you ever played football at any level? You even watched it live before?!

He's goes up for a competitive header in the middle and doesn't get it quite right and it skims off his head. It happens.

The issue was the two centre halves defending that long punt as badly as you can.

1) Jagielka, if you let your man go to the punt and don't follow him, then you must drop and drop quickly, not stand in no man's land. Make the decision earlier.
2) Cahill, you're marking the ONLY player on the pitch any flick on (off Gerrard or not) can go to. Just track him. Absolute basics. Just track him. WHY would you stop?! What are you doing?!

Honestly, Gerrard's involvement is minor. Even with his flick on there should be no danger. Piss poor from our centre halves.

Be careful, coming on here and talking common sense!

There was two centre halves, and one forward. That never needed to happen.
steven gerrard on 22:17 - Jun 19 with 3215 viewsOakR

Could not agree more. Our defending for both goals was shocking, though credit for the first goal for the cross and movement / finish.

Poll: Will we stay up?

steven gerrard on 22:21 - Jun 19 with 3177 viewsted_hendrix

steven gerrard on 22:17 - Jun 19 by OakR

Could not agree more. Our defending for both goals was shocking, though credit for the first goal for the cross and movement / finish.

The cross was a bit exquisite tbh, but you could see Suarez had the freedom of our penalty box, nobody watching his movement, I was shouting at the fcking tele 'pick Suarez up FFS'

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

steven gerrard on 22:24 - Jun 19 with 3145 viewsRs_Holy

Good points well made but it shouldn't deflect from the fact that Stevie G offered very little today... Slow, poor set pieces, weak... A shadow of his former self.
steven gerrard on 22:27 - Jun 19 with 3114 viewsSpiritofGregory

steven gerrard on 22:21 - Jun 19 by ted_hendrix

The cross was a bit exquisite tbh, but you could see Suarez had the freedom of our penalty box, nobody watching his movement, I was shouting at the fcking tele 'pick Suarez up FFS'

The Italian defence won't be so generous.
steven gerrard on 22:31 - Jun 19 with 3091 viewsHunterhoop

steven gerrard on 22:24 - Jun 19 by Rs_Holy

Good points well made but it shouldn't deflect from the fact that Stevie G offered very little today... Slow, poor set pieces, weak... A shadow of his former self.

Agree. Gerrard wasn't bad, but he failed to dominate the midfield like we needed him to. He definitely disappointed.

But the back 4 were atrocious defensively on several occasions.

And, I know he scored, but I felt Rooney was the problem today. He was far too static and too slow in the no. 10 role and he wasn't finding space to receive the ball to feet and have space to turn like Sterling did against Italy. Yes, Uruguay defended better, but I really thought Sterling did a far more PROACTIVE job at no. 10 and I think Rooney's lack of movement and finding of space was the main reason we couldn't play through the middle. The players then kept looking for Sterling out wide but Uruguay doubled up on him and had the touchline to help.

Ultimately, though, we've lost both games because we can't defend. We don't do the basics and both Cahill and Jagielka simply aren't good enough. Everything else is secondary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024