Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I cried!!! 09:28 - May 25 with 6207 viewsconnell10

For the first time at a football match! It wasnt at the end its was at the start just before kick off I looked around at all the flags, colours and fans and I started blubbing!! Amazing day!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I cried!!! on 09:42 - May 25 with 4491 viewsMoonshineSteve

Funny you brought that up. On the walk from Loftus Road my son (aged 16) asked me if I'd ever cried at football. I remembered him shedding a tear a few years back when England got knocked out of the world cup, so I was circumspect in my answer because I didn't want to embarrass him.

Couple of hours later I'm belting out the national anthem, looking around at all the blue & white, players on the pitch, my club at Wembley, & when we get to the "Send her victorious" bit I have to miss a line as my voice cracks.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

I cried!!! on 09:51 - May 25 with 4442 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

I did too. But after we scored. It suddenly hit me about dear friends no longer with us and how they would have enjoyed the moment. Thank you to the lovely elderly lady behind me who gave me a big hug. I'm 55!
I cried!!! on 09:54 - May 25 with 4419 viewsLoft1979

I cried!!! on 09:51 - May 25 by Sudbury_Hill_R

I did too. But after we scored. It suddenly hit me about dear friends no longer with us and how they would have enjoyed the moment. Thank you to the lovely elderly lady behind me who gave me a big hug. I'm 55!

ditto.
Best game of my QPR life.
1979-
I cried!!! on 10:00 - May 25 with 4392 viewsBedford_R

I was blubbing like a 6 year old when Bobby scored....

RMH_R Reborn

I cried!!! on 10:06 - May 25 with 4365 viewsgjc104

Seeing as we are confessing....

Yes, tearful in celebration when Bobby scored, thought I was going to have a heart attack also!
I cried!!! on 10:18 - May 25 with 4326 viewsloftboy

I looked around at the full time whistle unable to speak, looked at my 19 year old son and he was blubbing with shear delight, had to wipe my scarf over my own eyes to keep myself in check, my daughter was fine and my 9 year old was flattened on the gangway by someone running to get down the front, cut all his arm and banged his head, a big hug from the fella who did it and all was well again. Those memories will stay with the kids for a lifetime.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I cried!!! on 10:44 - May 25 with 4229 viewsEalingRanger

As soon as the goal went in I was blubbing.
I cried!!! on 10:57 - May 25 with 4192 viewsBromhamR

On the 24/5/2003 i was waiting in Bath maternity wing with play off final tickets for Cardiff in my pocket urging my son to appear.On cue he appeared that evening gave him a kiss thanked him for his timely appearance and promised him one day i would take him to a final.11 YEARS to the day he was by my side at Wembley ecstatic with joy.Cried i wailed.Happy birthday son.
Login to get fewer ads

I cried!!! on 10:57 - May 25 with 4192 viewstoboboly

Got home sometime in the am, watched the goal back 100 times and found myself crying. What a day, what a fcking day.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

I cried!!! on 11:01 - May 25 with 4175 viewswestberksr

Kept it together until this morning and then listened to the BBC commentator losing it.....

Then I blubbed a bit.

Watching a rerun now and expect to get emotional at 89.50!
I cried!!! on 11:22 - May 25 with 4121 viewsozexile

Cried
I cried!!! on 11:31 - May 25 with 4091 viewsingeminate

I cried!!! on 11:22 - May 25 by ozexile

Cried

Definitely welled up, amazing feelin.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:33 - May 25 with 4086 viewswelwynhoop

I cried!!! on 11:41 - May 25 with 4066 viewsenfieldargh

I cried!!! on 10:57 - May 25 by BromhamR

On the 24/5/2003 i was waiting in Bath maternity wing with play off final tickets for Cardiff in my pocket urging my son to appear.On cue he appeared that evening gave him a kiss thanked him for his timely appearance and promised him one day i would take him to a final.11 YEARS to the day he was by my side at Wembley ecstatic with joy.Cried i wailed.Happy birthday son.

wonderful

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

I cried!!! on 12:44 - May 25 with 3975 viewsozexile

Just watched the goal again and cried again. I think its the fans that set me off. We've all been through so much. That release of emotion from me has been built up since losing in 82.
I cried!!! on 14:25 - May 25 with 3917 viewsqprewan

My 15 year old son who is proper die hard was crying at the final whistle, what a day!
I cried!!! on 14:31 - May 25 with 3899 viewsSydneyRs

Guilty, was in tears when we scored and for quite a while afterwards.

The fact that nobody, including the commentators, seemed to want us to win only added to it. Feck you all!
[Post edited 25 May 2014 14:33]
I cried!!! (n/t) on 14:33 - May 25 with 3892 viewsSydneyRs

I cried!!! on 11:41 - May 25 by enfieldargh

wonderful

[Post edited 25 May 2014 14:35]
I cried!!! on 14:36 - May 25 with 3881 viewsAddinall

I'm welling up just reading these!
I cried!!! on 15:37 - May 25 with 3817 viewsconnell10

what a great response to my post, i was a bit unsure whether to post this or not as, as a man it was hard to admit and you are leaving your self open to pishing taking!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I cried!!! on 16:06 - May 25 with 3764 viewsmorgantwin

I cried!!! on 15:37 - May 25 by connell10

what a great response to my post, i was a bit unsure whether to post this or not as, as a man it was hard to admit and you are leaving your self open to pishing taking!

connell look for my post and it was exactly the same time as i started crying thats trully amazing

WE BOTH STARTED CRYING AT THE SAME TIME IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL IT WA LIKE WHEN CLIVE ALLEN SCORED THAT CRUCIAL GOAL IN THE SEMI FINAL IN 1982

IT WAS THE GREATEST EVER QPR FAN TURN OUT.NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF OUR CLUB HAVE WE SUNG LIKE THAT

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

I cried!!! on 16:46 - May 25 with 3716 viewsstowmarketrange

I shed a little tear at the end because I'd finally seen us win a final,and the fact that it was 10 years to the day that my mum died meant that I lost it for a while.
Just seeing all those flags waving at the end,and having 2 of my 3 kids there enjoying also helped turn on the waterworks.
I cried!!! on 16:58 - May 25 with 3698 viewsthehat

Three days before the play off final at Cardiff my son was born very premature and spent the first eight weeks of his like in an incubator which meant that I had to give my ticket away. Eleven years later he was standing on his seat next to me waving his flag at the full time whistle - Yes a tear or two was shed the goal felt like an out of body experience.
I cried!!! on 17:02 - May 25 with 3694 viewsandygg

I almost cried with pain, when my shins got mullered against the seat in front of me after Bobby scored.
It was like the Alamo, men falling over everywhere.
I cried!!! on 18:35 - May 28 with 3471 viewsmorgantwin

I cried!!! on 17:02 - May 25 by andygg

I almost cried with pain, when my shins got mullered against the seat in front of me after Bobby scored.
It was like the Alamo, men falling over everywhere.

looking back on it all i think those wembley speakers helped to create a magical atmospere
i was looking up them they must be one million pound each they are just absolutely amazing

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024