Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker 14:25 - Jul 5 with 2732 viewsWeaverQPR

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=143601

@WeavQPR

Caulker on 21:23 - Jul 5 with 2262 viewsHooparoo

Sounds like we've got him.

Good buy if true. Should get us a goal or two from corners and certainly young enough to be around for a while.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Caulker on 21:31 - Jul 5 with 2234 viewsbosh67

Good signing if we can get him. I would seriously like us to go after Micah Richards as well. Then I think we would be in very good shape across the back 4 with options throughout the season that would be strong enough.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caulker on 11:51 - Jul 6 with 1757 viewseghamranger

Can someone sort out this deal please. No news is bad news as far as I'm concerned and we need Caulker, would be one of our best signings.
Caulker on 11:58 - Jul 6 with 1726 viewsRANGERS4EVER

What a first signing this would be. Would struggle to see how some fans will turn on Harry about this one

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Caulker on 12:29 - Jul 6 with 1650 viewsHollowayRanger

Caulker on 11:58 - Jul 6 by RANGERS4EVER

What a first signing this would be. Would struggle to see how some fans will turn on Harry about this one

yep great a player who was religated last season

joking! would be a great signing IF it happens!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Caulker on 12:50 - Jul 6 with 1592 viewsHarbour

he is thinking it over according to OKS.....for this read waiting for bigger club offering more money......hope he comes but got my doubts he will
Caulker on 13:10 - Jul 6 with 1537 viewstimcocking

But he hasn't signed! I always feel it's tempting fate to say looks like he's coming before a signing. I never believe a word of it until they are here.

Please, pretty please...
Caulker on 13:21 - Jul 6 with 1506 viewsLoft1979

Caulker on 13:10 - Jul 6 by timcocking

But he hasn't signed! I always feel it's tempting fate to say looks like he's coming before a signing. I never believe a word of it until they are here.

Please, pretty please...

QPR deal gets him home, back to the Pl, with Harry and potentially into the England side. He starts everyday with Rio or Dunne, potentially club captain. Plus more money or bonuses.
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker on 13:28 - Jul 6 with 1480 viewstraininvain

I wonder what Onouha makes of the rumours about Ferdinand and Caulker.
Caulker on 13:33 - Jul 6 with 1463 viewsTacticalR

Regarding the OP, I was trying to work out who 'Olé' was in the Cardiff City Forum thread.

Air hostess clique

Caulker on 14:09 - Jul 6 with 1347 viewsTheBlob

Caulker on 11:58 - Jul 6 by RANGERS4EVER

They'll find something.Probably scratches his arseole with the wrong finger = Harry out.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Caulker on 14:59 - Jul 6 with 1229 viewsNorthernr

Really impressed and encouraged by the kind of players we seem to be after this time. Caulker especially although I fear he's using us to smoke out better offers elsewhere, he seems a very Liverpool-type signing to me and plays in a position they're currently poor in.
Caulker on 15:02 - Jul 6 with 1219 viewsBAWHoops

Did Liverpool not baulk at his wages?

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Caulker on 15:08 - Jul 6 with 1205 viewsTheBlob

Trouble is with Liverpool and others is he'd probably be on the bench at best.This way it's a guaranteed start with R's.
Yeah as if he'd choose Palarse.

Caulker on 15:28 - Jul 6 with 1142 viewsHollowayRanger

Caulker on 15:08 - Jul 6 by TheBlob

Trouble is with Liverpool and others is he'd probably be on the bench at best.This way it's a guaranteed start with R's.
Yeah as if he'd choose Palarse.

if Southampton sell centre-back Dejan Lovren to Liverpool ,turn £20 mill down but player wants to go

they will be looking for a replacement and caulker at £8 mill would be good business

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Caulker on 15:35 - Jul 6 with 1126 viewsTheBlob

Caulker on 15:28 - Jul 6 by HollowayRanger

if Southampton sell centre-back Dejan Lovren to Liverpool ,turn £20 mill down but player wants to go

they will be looking for a replacement and caulker at £8 mill would be good business

Ronald "Tintin" Koeman and Sammy Lee?Sounds like relegation fodder to me,better off at Palarse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024