Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signings 13:35 - Jul 11 with 1497 viewskingsburyR

So far we have:

Taarabt
Diakite
Faurlin
Granero

After that its all pretty quiet.

Edit:

I suppose we could add Phillips to the list. (Matty that is)
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 13:40]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

New signings on 13:44 - Jul 11 with 1439 viewsJuzzie

Cesar
New signings on 13:44 - Jul 11 with 1431 viewsPinnerPaul

agree - after all its not as if there is a World Cup , or the season is over a month away or as if we haven't even started pre season yet...........oh wait
New signings on 14:07 - Jul 11 with 1340 viewsToast_R

New signings on 13:44 - Jul 11 by Juzzie

Cesar

I've heard he's out for 3 months with net rash
New signings on 15:22 - Jul 11 with 1239 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/110714-qpr-academy-sign-new-scholars-1737885.a

Smells like a trout farm in here

New signings on 15:26 - Jul 11 with 1228 viewsPinnerPaul

New signings on 14:07 - Jul 11 by Toast_R

I've heard he's out for 3 months with net rash

He had a "blackout" after the first goal, along with his 10 mates he said, so will need time to recover from that!
New signings on 20:00 - Jul 11 with 1080 viewsbosh67

I'll be honest, if we can keep hold of Granero and Remy, and we add Caulker and that's it I will be okay with that. We have Phillips, Faurlin, perhaps no one will ever want Cesar.

The squad spirit seems very good at the moment.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New signings on 20:08 - Jul 11 with 1068 views08olesen

People can have a go at those of us who are getting impatient, but it is totally justified. I'm sure they have been trying to bring players in, but this dependence on signing Caulker seems to have overshadowed any mention of strengthening the midfield or bulking up the fullbacks.

I would like to see us go and get Leroy Fer, seems like the sort of player we need, as we seem to have very little bit in midfield (pun intended).

Poll: Who will the other play off

New signings on 20:37 - Jul 11 with 1013 viewsLblock

Remy missing off OP

There's been too much talk of the band of brothers and no more ego's in the dressing room lately. I just get the feint a return of some these players will be counter productive and actually have a negative impact.
The footballing ability of all those listed is not in doubt, especially Adel and Remy, but those two and Ceasar seem to be the worst offenders.

I'd rather go down fighting with a spirited bunch than what we went through last time.

Remy will go for his release fee but the rest will be like barnacles.
Granero will not be in demand due to fitness concerns
Adel has issues we all know about
Ceasar will continue to suck the corn whilst sending Xmas cards to Hughesless and Kia Jawbigchin
Diakite will rack up more suspensions than the under carriage of a National Express coach

The Bungle Bros still have work to do

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

New signings on 22:53 - Jul 11 with 842 viewsDylanP

New signings on 20:08 - Jul 11 by 08olesen

People can have a go at those of us who are getting impatient, but it is totally justified. I'm sure they have been trying to bring players in, but this dependence on signing Caulker seems to have overshadowed any mention of strengthening the midfield or bulking up the fullbacks.

I would like to see us go and get Leroy Fer, seems like the sort of player we need, as we seem to have very little bit in midfield (pun intended).

How do you know that?

Seriously, how do you have any idea who 'arry is or isn't looking at. All we have are a bunch of completely nsubstantiated dosh from the likes of the Mirror and the Fail. They are very rarely anywhere close to accurate. Unless you have a direct line to 'arry you are just guessing (like the Mirror and the Fail) so are probably better off being patient and seeing what happens.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

New signings on 10:18 - Jul 12 with 628 viewsTheBlob

Come on 'arry FFS,I'm getting well twitchy here.Just get Crouchy and Defoe to bung their signatures through the post and let's get cracking.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

New signings on 10:55 - Jul 12 with 578 viewsDiscodroid

"the daily fail",.

oh my sides.

the ache.

stop it..

stuart downing to be confirmed any day now.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024