Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham 21:07 - Oct 2 with 1332 viewsqprphil

How do we think this one will go. Have a sneaky feeling we could nick this one.
Vargas to get off the mark, with Zamora getting the other, in a 2-0 hoops win.
I can dream, cant I.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UP THE HOOPS
West Ham on 21:12 - Oct 2 with 1319 viewsLblock

You can dream....

However, taking mushrooms and LSD before you go to sleep is not advisable

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

West Ham on 21:21 - Oct 2 with 1296 viewsbarbicanranger

West Ham on 21:12 - Oct 2 by Lblock

You can dream....

However, taking mushrooms and LSD before you go to sleep is not advisable

So after some serious cooling down over the last 4 days since soton I watched some of the post match interviews (not coming out of QPR media engine) and it seems like most the media think we played better against Soton. That said I have caught a few of the Hammers games in full since the start of the season and they've looked really big, strong and mobile, exactly the sort of side we'll struggle to contain. That couple with a few injuries on our side and the defence still looking shaking, I'm going with 2-0 to WHU.
West Ham on 21:27 - Oct 2 with 1281 viewsdaveB

At this level the first goal is always vital, gives you something to hold onto and when you are in front you can kill teams on the counter attack so simply if we score first we'll get something from the game, if they score first we'll probably get beat
West Ham on 21:27 - Oct 2 with 1279 viewswombat

West Ham on 21:21 - Oct 2 by barbicanranger

So after some serious cooling down over the last 4 days since soton I watched some of the post match interviews (not coming out of QPR media engine) and it seems like most the media think we played better against Soton. That said I have caught a few of the Hammers games in full since the start of the season and they've looked really big, strong and mobile, exactly the sort of side we'll struggle to contain. That couple with a few injuries on our side and the defence still looking shaking, I'm going with 2-0 to WHU.

Drop Rio we stand a chance , keep him in ill got for 3-1 West Ham , we will be out muscled in midfield , and to weak at the back , can't see Rio going toe to toe against there front line. And we all know what's coming next

Poll: which is your favouite foot

West Ham on 21:29 - Oct 2 with 1274 viewsEalingRanger

We will play badly and lose and this place won't be much fun afterwards.
West Ham on 21:34 - Oct 2 with 1262 viewsPunteR

I'm going for a Desmond. Vargas and Hoilet to score.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

West Ham on 21:37 - Oct 2 with 1253 viewsbarbicanranger

West Ham on 21:34 - Oct 2 by PunteR

I'm going for a Desmond. Vargas and Hoilet to score.

Hoilett to play? - now that'd be a revolutionary decision - Harry play someone who was part of the side last year and had the best pre-season out of the bunch. Sorry couldn't help myself, hence why I havent been on here till now.
West Ham on 21:44 - Oct 2 with 1234 viewsPunteR

West Ham on 21:37 - Oct 2 by barbicanranger

Hoilett to play? - now that'd be a revolutionary decision - Harry play someone who was part of the side last year and had the best pre-season out of the bunch. Sorry couldn't help myself, hence why I havent been on here till now.

I just picked anyone to score,just off the top of my head. Bit like Rednapp

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham on 21:47 - Oct 2 with 1226 viewsdaveB

West Ham on 21:37 - Oct 2 by barbicanranger

He started at United and home to sunderland as well
West Ham on 21:54 - Oct 2 with 1203 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Boring but solid 1-1. Austin to score after falling behind

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

West Ham on 22:00 - Oct 2 with 1192 viewsFredManRave

I fear they'll run out of washing up liquid for their bubble machine.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

West Ham on 22:06 - Oct 2 with 1182 viewsPunteR

West Ham on 22:00 - Oct 2 by FredManRave

I fear they'll run out of washing up liquid for their bubble machine.

Allardice will hopefully be ..foaming at the mouth at full time

West Ham on 22:13 - Oct 2 with 1158 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

3-1!

I know I know, wild optimism, blind faith, sheer stupidity, call it what you will, but I just can't shake that unfathomable nigley feeling that we may just do it and score in among their goal fest. Austin to show the rest how it's done, again. Dismal game and nothing much to look forward to on here either.
West Ham on 22:21 - Oct 2 with 1142 viewssmegma

Harry will spend all of tomorrows 'presser' extolling the wonders of the academy of football blah de bleedin blah, apples and pears, pie and mash, Jimmy Greaves and Bobby Moore, triffick club, Frank Lampard and Clyde Best, blinding supporters, salt of the earth, drinking down the Barking Rd after training in the sixties, Johnny Lyall the most loyal manager theres ever been, moving to the Olympic stadium in 3 years time, I had Rio there when he was a kid, and Jermaine Defoe, another triffick kid.

Then hell repeat it ad nauseam on MOTD after another defeat but adding 'we're down to the bare bones already, what can you do, Ive only got 24 players to choose from with the Ale Faurlin injury, never known anything like it............................
West Ham on 23:13 - Oct 2 with 1081 viewsLowerloftLad

Will be beaten then Harry comes out with the same old storys and says ohh bad timing there in great form blah blah blah

Whu 3 QPR 1
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 0:19]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

West Ham on 23:44 - Oct 2 with 1060 viewsJAPRANGERS

disaster day:

WHU 5 QPR 1
West Ham on 15:26 - Oct 3 with 870 viewsQPRMUSO

West Ham on 21:54 - Oct 2 by RANGERS4EVER

Boring but solid 1-1. Austin to score after falling behind

I second this!
West Ham on 16:03 - Oct 3 with 834 viewskomradkirk

would take a point in a heartbeat
london derby
luv a duck
2-2
West Ham on 16:58 - Oct 3 with 787 viewsWesty75

Sorry, anyone who reckons we'll get anything from this one has some serious quality rose tinteds.
Has 3-0 home win written all over it. Hope I'm wrong.
West Ham on 17:21 - Oct 3 with 764 viewsMatch82

Completely undeserved 1-0. Probably a pen.
West Ham on 17:31 - Oct 3 with 748 viewsBedford_R

West Ham 3 QPR 0. Another day of heartbreak for us I'm afraid. We'll play defensively into they score then we'll play a bit of football and then lose. Bit like Southampton except we don't score this time.

RMH_R Reborn

West Ham on 17:55 - Oct 3 with 722 viewsvblockranger

Start well for first 15 minutes then after a couple of close calls resort to hoofing it up the pitch Ferdinand like. Finish the half a goal down and Harry then makes changes to formation and players that he should have started with at the beginning. Play well for another 15 minutes of the second half before conceding second to a defensive error. 2- 0 to the irons.
West Ham on 18:05 - Oct 3 with 714 views100percent

2-1 to the mighty hoops.
vargas and fer to score.
West Ham on 18:18 - Oct 3 with 702 viewsElHoop

I've a feeling that we might get something here.

2-2
West Ham on 19:40 - Oct 3 with 645 viewsLoft1979

West Ham on 18:05 - Oct 3 by 100percent

2-1 to the mighty hoops.
vargas and fer to score.

Vargas, niko and caulker.
3-2 hoops
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024