Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK 09:56 - Oct 17 with 7205 viewsNorthernr

Tales of Gareth Bale, Bobby Moore, Ryder Cups of old and that time he brought a supporter off the bench in a friendly against Oxford City to come from 10...

Starring Kevin Bond on piano and Wally Downes Jnr as the people's champion.

Ok, he's here, fun times await.

It's been difficult Nick, we've had a few players away like everybody, the two Chilean lads only got back late yesterday, Leroy Fer was away with Holland. Everybody else was available. Not sure if its a help or a hindrance.

"Are all your new signings starting to bed in?"

No not really. Jordon Mutch has got an injury, he's out for a few weeks. Leroy not around to train this week, it's 'ard. Chilean boys have been away. We'll see how we go.

I gave Les a job at Tottenham, him and Tim Sherwood, good lad, lot of time for Les.

"Very nice" that Les has backed him.

Not feeling any pressure whatsoever. When you've been under pressure you know what pressure is. None whatsoever, None whatsoever. Looking forward to Sunday against one of the best clubs in the world, looking forward to it.

We've played seven games, we're seven games into a season, three home games got beat by Hull and missed a penalty, beat Sunderland, good performance against Stoke :-I Seven or eight of the lads who start on Sunday were in a team that finished fourth in the Championship last season. Not easy, 'ard, but nobody is moping around. If we had seven points now everybody would be delighted. Awful long way to go. Not 20 odd games gone.

The impasse over my contract was that I wasn't bovvered about about signing a new contract, not bovvered in the slightest, doesn't bovver me. There's a manager in the Prem with an eight year contract. What is a contract? You work for a club, if they don't wantchya, you talk to the chairman you go on your way. If we stay up and I'm still here and Tony wants to talk about another year I'd be delighted if it's what I want to do with my life. I get on well wiv the chairman, he's a good man.

I got up at 4am this morning, out the haaase at 5am, I'm not doing it to feed the dogs. The day I don't feel like coming in that'll be it for me.

We're gonna kick 'ell out of 'em on Sunday. We're going to steam right into this Liverpool mob (actual quote).

I fought Liverpool deserved to win it last year. LOst the fourth best player in the world in Suarez. Difficult to replace him. Good players, new players, bedding in, takes time, bedding a new team together, pushing Champions League again this year, don't see them winning the league.

Home form important for sure. Gotta get results away, no reason we can't, not a bunch of softies, gotta go away and pick up results away. Bonus games etc.

We used to play Saturday, come in Monday and that would be the hardest day of the week cos the manager knew they'd all been out Saturday night so they'd run ya and run ya. Now we have sports scientists who understand the body and say you need a warm down Sunday and a quiet day Monday. You don't get as much training time with players now. Tuesday is a hard day, Thursday is team play, Friday is set plays. Tottenham won a double with 14 players playing 42 games, won the cup, ankle deep mud, snow, no injuries, what was happening? Dave Mackay would tackle in them days. Liverpool won league with 16 players. Changed now, lots more injuries, running quicker. Boys in the park etc etc.

Sky's debate of the day is the Under 21s.
I'd like to see em play for the Under 21s. Good kids now, future looking good, still available for that England job if needed, Barkley, I'd like to see em go with Gareth to the Under 21 championships.

Asked about injuries, blows cheeks out, makes a noise like a startled horse. Joey Barton dragging on, Niko Kranjcar has broken his toe stubbing it on the bottom of the West Country Co Pasty Stand at Scratchwood Services, he's going to have a jab and play, he wants to play. Mutch another few weeks. Good enough to give a good account of ourselves.

'Ere comes Wally...

Chileans played two tough games, hoping they're ok. We'll have a little look this morning and tomorrow.

Fer played ten minutes in both games, what he was doing the rest of the time it's hard to know. Hope he's worked 'ard enough.

Wally tells him he's the bookies favourite for the chop.

Have you had a few quid on Wawll? Some wise punter has had a few quid on I imagine.

Wally tells him Tim Sherwood is favourite to replace him.

I can't talk about somebody else taking my job, I hope he gets the job, fentastic coach, hope he gets the job. What can I say.

Doesn't know what the Twitter is. I might like it if I knew what it was. Blows cheeks out, I don't know what Twitter is. Do you do it on your phone? Not a clue. He's not having this Rio Ferdinand question at all. People here are big hitters on the Twitter, couple of players always getting talked about for being on there. They have to concentrate on their football, worry about the game and the match, forget everything else. If you don't want to know what people say about you, I don't read the papers.

I picked a team, wrote a book with Martin Samuels, about football in the 50s, 60s, 70s, picked my best team. Put John Terry in my team in the 00s. I think he's a fentastic playa. I said fentastic fings about all of them.

French TV question about Gareth Bale. Shots fired.

I saw Gareff's potential, last year I was at Spurs I played him inside, off the right, through the middle, people signing he's Gareff Bale he plays on the left, well he doesn't, he plays everywhere, what a fentastic playa, unbelievable talent, amazing playa.

I don't need assurances from anyone. How am I Mr Fernandes? You gonna keep me? Up to Tony what he does, if he's not happy, come talk to me, I'm a big boy. I talk to him every day, I'm going for dinner wv im tonight, I'm not gonna buy him dinner to keep my job, he can pay. I'm doing my best wiv what I've got.

Not an easy start. Two weeks before the start of the season there were 12 playas here all from last year. Went on a pre-season tour with 12 outfield playas. Hd to get bodies in, the lads I've brought in have had injuries, Sandro hasn't played a game, you know him I'm sure, played for me at Spurs, Jordon Mutch injured I think he's fentastic. Burnley don't have their strikers, they'll win games when he gets Ings and the other boy fit. You need your best playas, Man Utd were getting smashed up early doors, you need your best playas. We've been short. Every confidence in the playas here.

Fans have been great. Not a problem. Good as gold. Seen ups and downs last few years, know how tough it is, got to survive this year, that's the key.

Cue Bondy.

This post has been edited by an administrator
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:03 - Oct 17 with 4554 viewsLblock

Vewy 'ard and Bwendan'd done a great job -- would've had 'im in the England set up.

Rio's still got it.

Players coming back but some still not 100%

I'm going for those as my tri-cast

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:07 - Oct 17 with 4518 viewsFFE

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:03 - Oct 17 by Lblock

Vewy 'ard and Bwendan'd done a great job -- would've had 'im in the England set up.

Rio's still got it.

Players coming back but some still not 100%

I'm going for those as my tri-cast

'A couple of them carrying knocks, will have to see how they are'.

'It's gunna be tough, they are a triffic team, could have won it last year you know'.

I'm NOT the Fox

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:08 - Oct 17 with 4514 viewsdaveB

Clives head to explode when Redknapp gets asked about tired England players and if players who are under 21 should play in an under 21 tournament
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:09 - Oct 17 with 4500 viewsJeff

my tricast:

He has 'no issues with Rio'

Has no interest in 'the twitter' in response to Rio's FA Charge

Balotelli is a 'maverick' but a 'fentastic' player - he'd have him in his squad all day long.

Can we not knock it?

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:12 - Oct 17 with 4457 viewsDiscodroids

what in the name of suffering fu ck is wrong with jordan mutch!!.

why do we keep buying UNFIT PLAYERS!!!!!

ARRGHHHH!!

my seam of my trousers have ripped and my skin appears to have gone green.

you wouldnt like me when im angry harold.

begat.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 10:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:12 - Oct 17 with 4452 viewsLblock

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:07 - Oct 17 by FFE

'A couple of them carrying knocks, will have to see how they are'.

'It's gunna be tough, they are a triffic team, could have won it last year you know'.

You swine -- both up in seconds

My Rio banker has let me down so far

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:13 - Oct 17 with 4434 viewsdaveB

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:12 - Oct 17 by Discodroids

what in the name of suffering fu ck is wrong with jordan mutch!!.

why do we keep buying UNFIT PLAYERS!!!!!

ARRGHHHH!!

my seam of my trousers have ripped and my skin appears to have gone green.

you wouldnt like me when im angry harold.

begat.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 10:40]

issue is we rushed him back twice from a hamstring injury when he should have had a few weeks off
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:15 - Oct 17 with 4420 viewsFFE

No mention on Bale this week?

I'm NOT the Fox

Login to get fewer ads

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:17 - Oct 17 with 4402 viewsTopCat34

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:18 - Oct 17 with 4394 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Actually coming across as agitated and looking a bit rattled today to be fair. The shock of some half decent questions alert.
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:21 - Oct 17 with 4326 viewsPommyhoop

'''LOst the fourth best player in the world in Suarez. ''

We got the third in Rio( never kick a ball out that boy)
And come January we'll have the second in Defoe
Unfortunately that b"stard up at Stoke wont release the Worlds best player.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:23 - Oct 17 with 4297 viewsPommyhoop

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:13 - Oct 17 by daveB

issue is we rushed him back twice from a hamstring injury when he should have had a few weeks off

Does that 'we' include H Dave? Or is there some excuse ready for that ?

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:28 - Oct 17 with 4251 viewsTheChef

We're gonna kick 'ell out of 'em on Sunday. We're going to steam right into this Liverpool mob (actual quote).

Really??

Oh I can't wait!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:30 - Oct 17 with 4224 viewsrichranger

Here is the squad of 12 players that toured Ireland

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/310714-qpr-squad-head-to-ireland-pre-season-tr

Hold on - I counted 20!
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:48 - Oct 17 with 4109 viewsDesertBoot

Yes Harry we know about the missed penalty with Hull and the draw with Stoke "tough game". What about the pathetic away performances?
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 10:48]

Wish I could be like David Watts

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:51 - Oct 17 with 4068 viewsEastR

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:18 - Oct 17 by Silverfoxqpr

Actually coming across as agitated and looking a bit rattled today to be fair. The shock of some half decent questions alert.

yep, make no mistake, he's under pressure

he's got 8 games, and 3 out of the next 4 don't look good.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:52 - Oct 17 with 4058 viewssimmo

Already discussing how players have been away on intl duty.... All 3 of them.

Liverpool had more players away just with England.

Also, why is nobody pulling him up on his absolute bullshit statements like only taking 12 players to Ireland?!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:53 - Oct 17 with 4055 viewsdaveB

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:23 - Oct 17 by Pommyhoop

Does that 'we' include H Dave? Or is there some excuse ready for that ?

We as in QPR, Redknapp is the manager so down to him really
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:55 - Oct 17 with 4041 viewsPommyhoop

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:18 - Oct 17 by Silverfoxqpr

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:55 - Oct 17 with 4040 viewsjohnhoop

Seems to be a significant reduction in Clive's parody elements this week. Is this in deference to outraged of Shepherd's Bush who complained or is it because H does such a good job of parodying himself it's no longer necessary ?
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:57 - Oct 17 with 4025 viewsNorthernr

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:55 - Oct 17 by johnhoop

Seems to be a significant reduction in Clive's parody elements this week. Is this in deference to outraged of Shepherd's Bush who complained or is it because H does such a good job of parodying himself it's no longer necessary ?

Usually the parody is to make up for just how boring and uninterested he is. Today he was actually quite agitated so it didn't need it!
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:59 - Oct 17 with 4004 views1BobbyHazell

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:28 - Oct 17 by TheChef

Really??

Oh I can't wait!

Never let it be said that Harry doesn't scour the globe looking for the latest tactical innovations.

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 11:00 - Oct 17 with 3991 viewsPhildo

Wally Downes Jnr rapdily turning into Robin Hood to Arrys Sherriff of Nottingham.
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 11:01 - Oct 17 with 3980 viewsDiscodroids

kevin bond = Lord Haw Haw

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 11:10 - Oct 17 with 3899 viewsTW_R

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:59 - Oct 17 by 1BobbyHazell

Never let it be said that Harry doesn't scour the globe looking for the latest tactical innovations.

Not sure he has to look that far!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024