Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK 09:56 - Oct 17 with 7331 viewsNorthernr

Tales of Gareth Bale, Bobby Moore, Ryder Cups of old and that time he brought a supporter off the bench in a friendly against Oxford City to come from 10...

Starring Kevin Bond on piano and Wally Downes Jnr as the people's champion.

Ok, he's here, fun times await.

It's been difficult Nick, we've had a few players away like everybody, the two Chilean lads only got back late yesterday, Leroy Fer was away with Holland. Everybody else was available. Not sure if its a help or a hindrance.

"Are all your new signings starting to bed in?"

No not really. Jordon Mutch has got an injury, he's out for a few weeks. Leroy not around to train this week, it's 'ard. Chilean boys have been away. We'll see how we go.

I gave Les a job at Tottenham, him and Tim Sherwood, good lad, lot of time for Les.

"Very nice" that Les has backed him.

Not feeling any pressure whatsoever. When you've been under pressure you know what pressure is. None whatsoever, None whatsoever. Looking forward to Sunday against one of the best clubs in the world, looking forward to it.

We've played seven games, we're seven games into a season, three home games got beat by Hull and missed a penalty, beat Sunderland, good performance against Stoke :-I Seven or eight of the lads who start on Sunday were in a team that finished fourth in the Championship last season. Not easy, 'ard, but nobody is moping around. If we had seven points now everybody would be delighted. Awful long way to go. Not 20 odd games gone.

The impasse over my contract was that I wasn't bovvered about about signing a new contract, not bovvered in the slightest, doesn't bovver me. There's a manager in the Prem with an eight year contract. What is a contract? You work for a club, if they don't wantchya, you talk to the chairman you go on your way. If we stay up and I'm still here and Tony wants to talk about another year I'd be delighted if it's what I want to do with my life. I get on well wiv the chairman, he's a good man.

I got up at 4am this morning, out the haaase at 5am, I'm not doing it to feed the dogs. The day I don't feel like coming in that'll be it for me.

We're gonna kick 'ell out of 'em on Sunday. We're going to steam right into this Liverpool mob (actual quote).

I fought Liverpool deserved to win it last year. LOst the fourth best player in the world in Suarez. Difficult to replace him. Good players, new players, bedding in, takes time, bedding a new team together, pushing Champions League again this year, don't see them winning the league.

Home form important for sure. Gotta get results away, no reason we can't, not a bunch of softies, gotta go away and pick up results away. Bonus games etc.

We used to play Saturday, come in Monday and that would be the hardest day of the week cos the manager knew they'd all been out Saturday night so they'd run ya and run ya. Now we have sports scientists who understand the body and say you need a warm down Sunday and a quiet day Monday. You don't get as much training time with players now. Tuesday is a hard day, Thursday is team play, Friday is set plays. Tottenham won a double with 14 players playing 42 games, won the cup, ankle deep mud, snow, no injuries, what was happening? Dave Mackay would tackle in them days. Liverpool won league with 16 players. Changed now, lots more injuries, running quicker. Boys in the park etc etc.

Sky's debate of the day is the Under 21s.
I'd like to see em play for the Under 21s. Good kids now, future looking good, still available for that England job if needed, Barkley, I'd like to see em go with Gareth to the Under 21 championships.

Asked about injuries, blows cheeks out, makes a noise like a startled horse. Joey Barton dragging on, Niko Kranjcar has broken his toe stubbing it on the bottom of the West Country Co Pasty Stand at Scratchwood Services, he's going to have a jab and play, he wants to play. Mutch another few weeks. Good enough to give a good account of ourselves.

'Ere comes Wally...

Chileans played two tough games, hoping they're ok. We'll have a little look this morning and tomorrow.

Fer played ten minutes in both games, what he was doing the rest of the time it's hard to know. Hope he's worked 'ard enough.

Wally tells him he's the bookies favourite for the chop.

Have you had a few quid on Wawll? Some wise punter has had a few quid on I imagine.

Wally tells him Tim Sherwood is favourite to replace him.

I can't talk about somebody else taking my job, I hope he gets the job, fentastic coach, hope he gets the job. What can I say.

Doesn't know what the Twitter is. I might like it if I knew what it was. Blows cheeks out, I don't know what Twitter is. Do you do it on your phone? Not a clue. He's not having this Rio Ferdinand question at all. People here are big hitters on the Twitter, couple of players always getting talked about for being on there. They have to concentrate on their football, worry about the game and the match, forget everything else. If you don't want to know what people say about you, I don't read the papers.

I picked a team, wrote a book with Martin Samuels, about football in the 50s, 60s, 70s, picked my best team. Put John Terry in my team in the 00s. I think he's a fentastic playa. I said fentastic fings about all of them.

French TV question about Gareth Bale. Shots fired.

I saw Gareff's potential, last year I was at Spurs I played him inside, off the right, through the middle, people signing he's Gareff Bale he plays on the left, well he doesn't, he plays everywhere, what a fentastic playa, unbelievable talent, amazing playa.

I don't need assurances from anyone. How am I Mr Fernandes? You gonna keep me? Up to Tony what he does, if he's not happy, come talk to me, I'm a big boy. I talk to him every day, I'm going for dinner wv im tonight, I'm not gonna buy him dinner to keep my job, he can pay. I'm doing my best wiv what I've got.

Not an easy start. Two weeks before the start of the season there were 12 playas here all from last year. Went on a pre-season tour with 12 outfield playas. Hd to get bodies in, the lads I've brought in have had injuries, Sandro hasn't played a game, you know him I'm sure, played for me at Spurs, Jordon Mutch injured I think he's fentastic. Burnley don't have their strikers, they'll win games when he gets Ings and the other boy fit. You need your best playas, Man Utd were getting smashed up early doors, you need your best playas. We've been short. Every confidence in the playas here.

Fans have been great. Not a problem. Good as gold. Seen ups and downs last few years, know how tough it is, got to survive this year, that's the key.

Cue Bondy.

This post has been edited by an administrator
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 11:17 - Oct 17 with 1942 viewsA40Bosh

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:30 - Oct 17 by richranger

Here is the squad of 12 players that toured Ireland

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/310714-qpr-squad-head-to-ireland-pre-season-tr

Hold on - I counted 20!

THIS POST IS NOT A DEFENCE OF HARRY!!
More a case of what his potential argument would be to someone who countered and showed him this figure of 20.

He did, in all fairness, later clarify the figure of 12 players by saying 12 "outfield players"
So take off the 3 goalies and you are down to 17

I suspect that he would also say that whilst he brought Adel(e) "Should I give up or should I just keep chasing Pizza" Taarabt with the squad, he was resigned to him going back to Italy and was a lost cause.

So that brings us down to 16.

So which of the other 4 did he not think were part of his squad?????

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 11:21 - Oct 17 with 1932 viewsHunterhoop

I like the history rewriting he does:

- 12 outfield players in Ireland...not true
- played well against a good Stoke side....err we were gash and almost everyone I spoke to afterwards though the same, as did most on here. In the first half we were a mess with no shape and everyone muddling about in the middle. Niko got us out of jail. Read Clive's report again if you want a refresh. Still apparently now, "we played well" in that game.
- he played Gareth sodding Bale all over the place, everywhere, not just on the left...err, maybe the odd game, but most of the time he did just play him left wing in a 4-4-2. Bale on the left, Lennon on the right, two forwards. Bale tearing apart Maicon et al....he did it as a left winger not playing inside, on the right, up top, etc. He's making it up.
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 11:55 - Oct 17 with 1866 viewsKerryE

North, when you say 'actual quote' how do we know its true. Could you use a codeword so we all know the next statement is true?
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 11:55 - Oct 17 with 1853 viewsDiscodroids

I think now, looking back, we did not fight the enemy; we fought ourselves. And the enemy was in us. Harolds excuses in his presser are over for me now, but it will always be there, for the rest of my days as I'm sure Tim sherwwod will be, fighting with Tony pullis for what Tony Fernandes called possession of my soul.

There are times since, I've felt like the child born of those two fathers. But, be that as it may, those of us who did make it through these Infantile and tugid press conferences , have an obligation to build again, to teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life....

last question harold ...'whats YOURE favourite KFC kushem??'

Private Discodroid (3rd class)

'i aint got no quarrel with them kenny jacket .'
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 12:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 12:08 - Oct 17 with 1814 viewsdaveB

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 11:21 - Oct 17 by Hunterhoop

I like the history rewriting he does:

- 12 outfield players in Ireland...not true
- played well against a good Stoke side....err we were gash and almost everyone I spoke to afterwards though the same, as did most on here. In the first half we were a mess with no shape and everyone muddling about in the middle. Niko got us out of jail. Read Clive's report again if you want a refresh. Still apparently now, "we played well" in that game.
- he played Gareth sodding Bale all over the place, everywhere, not just on the left...err, maybe the odd game, but most of the time he did just play him left wing in a 4-4-2. Bale on the left, Lennon on the right, two forwards. Bale tearing apart Maicon et al....he did it as a left winger not playing inside, on the right, up top, etc. He's making it up.

When he played Bale on the right and in the middle the Spurs fans used to sing Gareth Bale he plays on the left so now anytime bale plays well in a position other than the left wing you can be sure redknapp will wheel that out that he got stick for playing him in different positions but turns out he might have been right.

I never know if Clive is taking the p*ss or not, did he really say we only had 12 players and we played well against Stoke? Did well to get a result in that game but we were pretty poor
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 12:17 - Oct 17 with 1784 viewsGloucs_R

I'm hoping for the same outcome of when pullis meet the palace chairman for dinner.

Poll: Are we staying up?

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 12:35 - Oct 17 with 1726 viewsHunterhoop

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 12:08 - Oct 17 by daveB

When he played Bale on the right and in the middle the Spurs fans used to sing Gareth Bale he plays on the left so now anytime bale plays well in a position other than the left wing you can be sure redknapp will wheel that out that he got stick for playing him in different positions but turns out he might have been right.

I never know if Clive is taking the p*ss or not, did he really say we only had 12 players and we played well against Stoke? Did well to get a result in that game but we were pretty poor

12 outfield players for the pre-season tour to Ireland, yep. Accept it was 17, 16 if you discount Adel.

So now we can all play the game of "which 4 of that travelling squad are not "players" in Redknapp's mind??

Looking at the real list, I'll go for Faurlin, SWP, Henry and Simpson.
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 12:37 - Oct 17 with 1720 viewsNorthernr

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 12:08 - Oct 17 by daveB

Very little parody today Dave, yes he said we played well against Stoke and yes he said we only took 12 outfield players to Ireland.
Login to get fewer ads

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 13:12 - Oct 17 with 1635 viewsMatch82

Wake up, see in Twitter feed that it's the press conference.
Ignore twitter, come straight to lfw for weekly dose of enjoyable nonsense.
Play game where I try to figure out which bits of lfw report are real and which are too ludicrous too be true.
Usually get it wrong.
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 13:18 - Oct 17 with 1603 viewsDiscodroids

the perfect soundtrack to harolds fridays presser ..word has it that harold joe jordan and bondy are on the white city estate skunk and shepherds bush khat openining the doors of perception and partaking in crazy groovy new tactics..man..

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask HAROLD
When he's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call HAROLD
When he was just small

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask HAROLD
I think he'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the HAROLD said
Feed your head
Feed your head

"this shits in the wind man!"
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 13:31]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 13:24 - Oct 17 with 1596 viewsBilly_Kershaw

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 10:30 - Oct 17 by richranger

Here is the squad of 12 players that toured Ireland

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/310714-qpr-squad-head-to-ireland-pre-season-tr

Hold on - I counted 20!

Reminded me of this - 1 min 28 secs..."28 disciples...."

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 14:38 - Oct 17 with 1501 viewsdaveB

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 12:37 - Oct 17 by Northernr

Very little parody today Dave, yes he said we played well against Stoke and yes he said we only took 12 outfield players to Ireland.

blimey, where's Karl Pilkingtons Bullshit man when you need him, that is laughable from Redknapp
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 14:58 - Oct 17 with 1461 viewsPommyhoop

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 13:18 - Oct 17 by Discodroids

the perfect soundtrack to harolds fridays presser ..word has it that harold joe jordan and bondy are on the white city estate skunk and shepherds bush khat openining the doors of perception and partaking in crazy groovy new tactics..man..

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask HAROLD
When he's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call HAROLD
When he was just small

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask HAROLD
I think he'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the HAROLD said
Feed your head
Feed your head

"this shits in the wind man!"
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 13:31]

LOL .
Thats my offering for the best cover thread.
Nice 1 DD..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 15:03 - Oct 17 with 1447 viewsBklynRanger

Just watched it. Spicy stuff for a change.

If it hasn't been mentioned, his comments about Sherwood were all basically tongue in cheek. That was the moment when he got most wound up - angry face on the 12 minute mark on youtube. He was still wound up when the French-type journo lobbed him that Gareth Bale question straight after. Then it was back to the sacking questions. Quite amusing really watching our massively overpaid manager getting a tricky time for a change.

When he was talking about the training and rest schedule during the week I got the impression he's only there on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Oh, and the 12 players thing was bonkers: he said "12 players" 5 or 6 times, at one point supplementing his deranged numerical dyslexia with the phrase "not 13 - 12 players!"

This dinner tonight could be interesting.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 15:13]
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 15:40 - Oct 17 with 1407 viewsjohann28

Agree, but he's probably lying about that, too. This is getting positively Markhughesian by the day. Thank God for Clive's take on it - being able to laugh at all it is the only way I can cope with this.
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 15:45 - Oct 17 with 1344 viewsPinnerPaul

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 15:40 - Oct 17 by johann28

Agree, but he's probably lying about that, too. This is getting positively Markhughesian by the day. Thank God for Clive's take on it - being able to laugh at all it is the only way I can cope with this.

Tell you what, you need to get out more if you're getting wound up about him going out go to dinner!
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 16:51 - Oct 17 with 1294 viewsJamie

Suspect Arry was actually being honest when he said he still enjoys the job. Come up a few days a week, have a bit of a banter with the lads, get merked by Rio, ring a few mates, pick up a few racing tips for this weeks £60k, do the teamsheet tombola and go home again. Unfortunately, as he found out post-Spurs, the phone dries up quickly when you are out of the game so for the moment he has to put up with those annoying weekend trips.

When the enjoyment of the football environment outweighs the inconvenience of having to take control of matches and come up with excuses absolving himself of any possible fault, he will retire.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 16:52]
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 17:01 - Oct 17 with 1276 viewsWilloW4

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 14:38 - Oct 17 by daveB

blimey, where's Karl Pilkingtons Bullshit man when you need him, that is laughable from Redknapp

Blimey Dave b... So even you think redknapp said something laughable at a press conference (or any other time he opens his gob).. Welcome to the 90% .
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 17:22 - Oct 17 with 1249 viewsShotKneesHoop

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 16:51 - Oct 17 by Jamie

Suspect Arry was actually being honest when he said he still enjoys the job. Come up a few days a week, have a bit of a banter with the lads, get merked by Rio, ring a few mates, pick up a few racing tips for this weeks £60k, do the teamsheet tombola and go home again. Unfortunately, as he found out post-Spurs, the phone dries up quickly when you are out of the game so for the moment he has to put up with those annoying weekend trips.

When the enjoyment of the football environment outweighs the inconvenience of having to take control of matches and come up with excuses absolving himself of any possible fault, he will retire.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 16:52]

He's not enjoying the job. Because, he's not doing the job he was employed to do; being a QPR manager.

'Arry enjoys being Billy Big Mates (disguised as Deputy Dawg) with all his Press, TV and PR Harris Lickers.

He's doing the Arthur Daley version of a proper football manager - without a half decent minder in tow.

Please let him walk the plank on Sunday night and do us all a favour.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 19:28 - Oct 17 with 1179 viewsfrancisbowles

Have just watched it, unusually it is available to all on youtube. I have to say it was the most up for it 'presser' I have seen him do. I just hope that he and the players are as up for Sunday.

For clarity the quote on kicking Liverpool was tongue in cheek, in response to a question regarding the lack of fouls and yellow cards that we have this season.
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 19:33 - Oct 17 with 1173 viewsdavman

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 17:22 - Oct 17 by ShotKneesHoop

He's not enjoying the job. Because, he's not doing the job he was employed to do; being a QPR manager.

'Arry enjoys being Billy Big Mates (disguised as Deputy Dawg) with all his Press, TV and PR Harris Lickers.

He's doing the Arthur Daley version of a proper football manager - without a half decent minder in tow.

Please let him walk the plank on Sunday night and do us all a favour.

If he genuinely isn't feeling pressure something is very wrong with the man. Some urgency wouldn't go amiss...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 20:05 - Oct 17 with 1139 viewsYorkRanger

Clive I know you said there is less parody this week, but I can't work out whether the Krancar/West Country pasty line is parody or not - it could be true, it may be false.....
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 20:14 - Oct 17 with 1127 viewsJamie

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 20:05 - Oct 17 by YorkRanger

Clive I know you said there is less parody this week, but I can't work out whether the Krancar/West Country pasty line is parody or not - it could be true, it may be false.....

Parody. Daft sod actually did it dropping a Nandos sauce bottle on his foot.
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 00:26 - Oct 18 with 1045 viewsbarbicanranger

I have just watched this week's presser. Found it thoroughly cringe worthy.
THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 00:33 - Oct 18 with 1041 viewsWilloW4

THIS IS THE 'PRESSER' THREAD - IF YOU DISLIKE THE 'PRESSER' THREAD DON'T CLICK on 19:28 - Oct 17 by francisbowles

Have just watched it, unusually it is available to all on youtube. I have to say it was the most up for it 'presser' I have seen him do. I just hope that he and the players are as up for Sunday.

For clarity the quote on kicking Liverpool was tongue in cheek, in response to a question regarding the lack of fouls and yellow cards that we have this season.

That was "up for it" presser..? Oh dear. Yawns vile yet again.!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024