Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) 21:26 - Oct 29 with 1756 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-former-tottenham-coach-set-to-la

The most important bit though... "David Bardsley, who runs an academy in the United States, was among the applicants for the position, but Ramsey was always the frontrunner."....Now that would have been good and I'm sure many on here have suggested the same previously

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 22:04 - Oct 29 with 1669 viewspaulparker

All roads are leading to Tim sherwood either end of the season
Or if Tone sacks HR
Would have much preferred Bardsley a real QPR man

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 22:10 - Oct 29 with 1665 viewsCiderwithRsie

Really sorry that we didn't bring The Bard home
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 22:12 - Oct 29 with 1647 viewsLblock

FFS

We really know how to look after former loyal servants with an affinity to the club. Really endears affection and encourages a Pro attitude.

Queens Park Rang-purs
And the fooker couldn't careless at the end of this season.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 22:23 - Oct 29 with 1614 viewsTacticalR

It looks like we do know how to look after former loyal servants...of Tottenham.

Air hostess clique

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 22:38 - Oct 29 with 1551 viewsBrianMcCarthy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ramsey_(footballer)

Only Wikipedia, but if that's all true then he's got a good CV. Would have liked to see The bard back, but I'm not so sure I'd want him as the lead man just yet.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 22:48 - Oct 29 with 1505 viewsjohncharles

Tottenham retirement home

Strong and stable my arse.

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 23:10 - Oct 29 with 1454 viewsBklynRanger

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 22:38 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ramsey_(footballer)

Only Wikipedia, but if that's all true then he's got a good CV. Would have liked to see The bard back, but I'm not so sure I'd want him as the lead man just yet.

Sounds like the dude ain't no chump. The Spurs connection is an irritant but let's give the man a chance. The Bard's time will come, possibly in a different role.
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 23:17 - Oct 29 with 1442 viewsdaveB

regardless of where he came from he is very good in that role, I love Bardsley but Ramsey probably better suited to this job
Login to get fewer ads

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 09:23 - Oct 30 with 1152 viewsblacky200

Well he has a diploma in sports injuries too so he's going to be busy doing two jobs.
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 09:47 - Oct 30 with 1111 viewsadhoc_qpr

Thankless task really!

Getting even one kid into the first team (say 5 or more league appearances) in the next 5 years would be an improvement.
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 12:51 - Oct 30 with 1015 viewsPommyhoop

Even looks like someone stuck a QPR badge on a Spurs tracksuit.
We ooze old Tottenham from every pore.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 13:12 - Oct 30 with 987 viewsShotKneesHoop

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 22:48 - Oct 29 by johncharles

Tottenham retirement home

'Arry will be hiring the turnstile operators from White Hart Lane next. There's a lot of brown envelopes doing the rounds atm imho. FMG.

The Bard would have been another connection to our heritage. Shame he was ignored.

I really am starting to hate 'Arry almost as much as SWP. At least SWP has one saving grace - he can't do any more damage, whereas 'Arry is the gift that keeps giving to anyone associated with Sky, N17 and Sandbanks.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 13:13]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 13:15 - Oct 30 with 970 viewsdaveB

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 13:12 - Oct 30 by ShotKneesHoop

'Arry will be hiring the turnstile operators from White Hart Lane next. There's a lot of brown envelopes doing the rounds atm imho. FMG.

The Bard would have been another connection to our heritage. Shame he was ignored.

I really am starting to hate 'Arry almost as much as SWP. At least SWP has one saving grace - he can't do any more damage, whereas 'Arry is the gift that keeps giving to anyone associated with Sky, N17 and Sandbanks.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 13:13]

This is nothing to do with Redknapp, this comes from Ferdinand and he's hiring this role. I want connections to our past but also want the best man for the job and Chris Ramsey is very well respected in this role and should do well no matter where he comes from
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 13:24 - Oct 30 with 949 viewsTopCat34

What happened to Steve Gallen?
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 13:25 - Oct 30 with 947 viewsQPRDave

Wonder whether we could buy some fans from Spurs too

Could do with replacing the moaning wingeing ***** we have
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 13:33 - Oct 30 with 926 viewsdaveB

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 13:24 - Oct 30 by TopCat34

What happened to Steve Gallen?

He's the manager of the under 21 team
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 13:41 - Oct 30 with 917 viewsR_from_afar

He might be great, man, I hope he is, but we are starting to bear more than a passing resemblance to the place where old Spurs players go to die.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 14:21 - Oct 30 with 879 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Steve Gallen is a good shout, actually. Seems little doubt that he's the heart and soul of all things underage at Rangers. I wonder if we've missed a trick there...

Gallen apart, I agree with Dave on this. I'm not sure Bardsley's CV is as good as Ramsey's (presuming it's not bogus or exaggerated), though I'd like The Bard involved somewhere all the same. For now, though, I'm happy with Ramsey's appointment based on the little I know. As for the Spurs connections - this has to be Les. it's not as if anyone above Les's head would have the football savvy or connections to advise on this appointment.

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 15:03 - Oct 30 with 827 viewskensalriser

There really is nothing - nothing at all - that happens at QPR that we can't have a good moan and whinge about.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 15:13 - Oct 30 with 811 viewsPinnerPaul

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 22:12 - Oct 29 by Lblock

FFS

We really know how to look after former loyal servants with an affinity to the club. Really endears affection and encourages a Pro attitude.

Queens Park Rang-purs
And the fooker couldn't careless at the end of this season.

hmmmmmm - he is England U17s coach and has been in this country working for the last 10 years, sooooooooooooooooo who do you think has a better idea of current youth players in this country - him or "QPR man" David Bardsley who is working in that hot bed of "soccer" the good old U S of A?

I know some of you can't cope with not much to moan about at the moment, but come on!
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 15:15 - Oct 30 with 806 viewsPinnerPaul

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 15:03 - Oct 30 by kensalriser

There really is nothing - nothing at all - that happens at QPR that we can't have a good moan and whinge about.

Indeed
New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 15:22 - Oct 30 with 777 viewsBrianMcCarthy

New Academy Boss (ex Spurs obviously) on 15:03 - Oct 30 by kensalriser

Are you moaning about our moaning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024