Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Jordan 23:45 - Jan 7 with 2142 viewsjohncharles

Can anyone tell me what this guy has done for the club ? I mean like anything ?
Any tiny little thing. Any fcking tiny thing at all. Just the merest smudging, just a trace, anything.

Strong and stable my arse.

Joe Jordan on 00:08 - Jan 8 with 2121 viewsichbinnaughty

I've seen him shaking hands with people, him sporting a stony face.
Joe Jordan on 00:10 - Jan 8 with 2118 viewssmegma

Joe Jordan on 00:08 - Jan 8 by ichbinnaughty

I've seen him shaking hands with people, him sporting a stony face.

I think his official job title is "holder of note papers during the match"
Joe Jordan on 00:13 - Jan 8 with 2113 viewsichbinnaughty

He's definitely browned off about something...
Joe Jordan on 00:25 - Jan 8 with 2088 viewsHollowayRanger

he's an expect at getting the milk and two sugars for harry just right!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Joe Jordan on 00:44 - Jan 8 with 2074 viewsRangersAreBack

Triffic at answering my fone.
Joe Jordan on 02:02 - Jan 8 with 2039 viewsDylanP

What a stupid question. How would anyone on here know what he does? We are not in the trainings, in the strategy sessions, etc. Every organization has people who work for it that outsiders don't know what they do. Can you tell me what the Special Assistant to the CEO of Pepsi Cola does?

Of course, you seem to enjoy being constantly "SHOCKED" and "OUTRAGED!!" and shouting a lot about how terrible everyone is!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Joe Jordan on 04:13 - Jan 8 with 2007 viewsessextaxiboy

Well he was a strker so we could assume he coaches the strikers . Austin , Zamora , and Vargas have been playing well IMO ....
Joe Jordan on 04:32 - Jan 8 with 2003 viewsJAPRANGERS

Joe Jordan on 00:25 - Jan 8 by HollowayRanger

he's an expect at getting the milk and two sugars for harry just right!

Actually I heard that Jordan dyes Harry's hair for him!

Incidentally why would any man want to dye his hair?? Do we have any hair dye merchants amongst our posters I wonder?? Time to come out.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Jordanrobert kennedy enterd the race to become president, on 08:20 - Jan 8 with 1870 viewsDiscodroids

Joe Jordan on 04:13 - Jan 8 by essextaxiboy

Well he was a strker so we could assume he coaches the strikers . Austin , Zamora , and Vargas have been playing well IMO ....

oi essex!!!!.NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"'zamora and vargas have been playing well"

if youre drawing a comparrison to them playing well as opposed to magnus pike throwing around quadratic equations on john cravens newsround to john nash concept of governing dynamics at M.I.T , then yes 'they have been playing well'

their goal return ( two between them in around 15 +games ) demonstrates more paucity than than a freegans hemp purse in the kings head when told " its your round mate!"

were employing a man AS first team coach who made his debut the same year as 'rowan and martins laugh in' debuts on american tv, the same year as robert kennedy enterd the race to become president to dispose of lindon b johnson, the same year as martin luther king was shot dead, the same years as rosemarys baby hit the cinemas, the ame year as enochs rivero f blood speech,vietnam erupting, apollo 7, black power salute at the mexico olympics.......

as a relevant coach in the year of our lord 2015!!!

astonishing.

christ joe jordan!!!...id rather have joe orton in charge.

prick up your ears LFW.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 8:31]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Joe Jordan on 08:28 - Jan 8 with 1847 viewsDiscodroids

VARGAS

+
ZAMORA

=

[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 8:30]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Joe Jordan on 08:31 - Jan 8 with 1849 viewsLblock

Reserve driver in case Bondy gets hair conditioner in his eyes one morning

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Joe Jordan on 08:55 - Jan 8 with 1798 views1BobbyHazell

I've heard he's allowed to spin The Tombola every other Tuesday.
Joe Jordan on 09:22 - Jan 8 with 1760 viewsbosh67

Problem is you look at Harry, Joe and Kevin and they are all highly experienced but they are also highly experienced if we were playing in about about 1999.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joe Jordanrobert kennedy enterd the race to become president, on 10:04 - Jan 8 with 1712 viewssmegma

Joe Jordanrobert kennedy enterd the race to become president, on 08:20 - Jan 8 by Discodroids

oi essex!!!!.NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"'zamora and vargas have been playing well"

if youre drawing a comparrison to them playing well as opposed to magnus pike throwing around quadratic equations on john cravens newsround to john nash concept of governing dynamics at M.I.T , then yes 'they have been playing well'

their goal return ( two between them in around 15 +games ) demonstrates more paucity than than a freegans hemp purse in the kings head when told " its your round mate!"

were employing a man AS first team coach who made his debut the same year as 'rowan and martins laugh in' debuts on american tv, the same year as robert kennedy enterd the race to become president to dispose of lindon b johnson, the same year as martin luther king was shot dead, the same years as rosemarys baby hit the cinemas, the ame year as enochs rivero f blood speech,vietnam erupting, apollo 7, black power salute at the mexico olympics.......

as a relevant coach in the year of our lord 2015!!!

astonishing.

christ joe jordan!!!...id rather have joe orton in charge.

prick up your ears LFW.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 8:31]

Orton would cost too much Loot.
Joe Jordanrobert kennedy enterd the race to become president, on 10:54 - Jan 8 with 1693 viewsTacticalR

Joe Jordanrobert kennedy enterd the race to become president, on 10:04 - Jan 8 by smegma

Orton would cost too much Loot.

Those talent-scouting trips to Morocco can be expensive.

On Open All R's Richard Dunne said that Jordan does the dossiers on opposition players
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/portsmouth/forum/129310/1632029/this-weeks

Air hostess clique

Joe Jordanrobert kennedy enterd the race to become president, on 11:22 - Jan 8 with 1647 viewsDiscodroids

Joe Jordanrobert kennedy enterd the race to become president, on 10:54 - Jan 8 by TacticalR

Those talent-scouting trips to Morocco can be expensive.

On Open All R's Richard Dunne said that Jordan does the dossiers on opposition players
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/portsmouth/forum/129310/1632029/this-weeks

Name : Agent 69
Report: Burnley fc

Asset: Danny Ings
Conclusion : dosent wash his front door step or his nets.dirty mare.porobably entertains coloured G'i's after dark.Good in the air.
Solution. Harlot. get dunne, caulker to Form a baying mob. cut his hai with blunt shears.parade through streets..paint 'yankee whore ' on his front door. tar and feather him.

Asset : Sam Voakes.
Conclusion : hoarding powderd egg, condensed milk , silk stockings, maganese , tin,bauxite and sugar.Good on the ground.
Solution : arrange firing squad detail of sappers barton, vargas and hoilett.execute behind ball boy.send flowers to family.

Asset : Danny Tripper.
Conclusion : seen feeding ducks in hyde park at dawn,wearing trench coat and tifter at jaunty angle.Spy for the russians.Completing the cambridge circle of burgess , blunt, philby and mclean .Pace in abundance.
Solution.Hang for the crime of homosexuality. zamora to track back and pull the rope**.

This crock of shit will self destruct in 5 seconds or when my anus prolapses . which ever is the sooner.

note**, if hanging is deemed to harsh. inform asset known as tripper that i can be contacted at quo vardis gentlemens club and sauna. beak street.

discretion assured
agent 69.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 12:10]

Joe Jordanrobert kennedy enterd the race to become president, on 11:57 - Jan 8 with 1607 viewspaulparker

Joe Jordanrobert kennedy enterd the race to become president, on 11:22 - Jan 8 by Discodroids

Name : Agent 69
Report: Burnley fc

Asset: Danny Ings
Conclusion : dosent wash his front door step or his nets.dirty mare.porobably entertains coloured G'i's after dark.Good in the air.
Solution. Harlot. get dunne, caulker to Form a baying mob. cut his hai with blunt shears.parade through streets..paint 'yankee whore ' on his front door. tar and feather him.

Asset : Sam Voakes.
Conclusion : hoarding powderd egg, condensed milk , silk stockings, maganese , tin,bauxite and sugar.Good on the ground.
Solution : arrange firing squad detail of sappers barton, vargas and hoilett.execute behind ball boy.send flowers to family.

Asset : Danny Tripper.
Conclusion : seen feeding ducks in hyde park at dawn,wearing trench coat and tifter at jaunty angle.Spy for the russians.Completing the cambridge circle of burgess , blunt, philby and mclean .Pace in abundance.
Solution.Hang for the crime of homosexuality. zamora to track back and pull the rope**.

This crock of shit will self destruct in 5 seconds or when my anus prolapses . which ever is the sooner.

note**, if hanging is deemed to harsh. inform asset known as tripper that i can be contacted at quo vardis gentlemens club and sauna. beak street.

discretion assured
agent 69.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 12:10]

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Joe Jordan on 12:02 - Jan 8 with 1588 viewsNorthernr

Shook my hand once, I was in hospital for a fortnight.
Joe Jordan on 12:24 - Jan 8 with 1548 viewsheadhoops

I saw him eject Gennaro Gattuso from the W12 club a few weeks back.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Joe Jordan on 12:54 - Jan 8 with 1504 viewsJamie

Takes the lads out in the mornings for 3 laps of the pitch and 50 star jumps before the balls are retrieved.
Joe Jordan on 13:02 - Jan 8 with 1483 viewsAntti_Heinola

To be fair, I hear Jordan is a decent coach and he's likely helped Charlie bring on his game a fair bit.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024