Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? 08:22 - Apr 29 with 2116 viewsSuffolkHoop

Boro
Norwich
Ipswich
Derby
Brentford (?)
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 08:28 - Apr 29 with 1575 viewsaston_hoop

I have a sneaking suspicion that Ipswich will win the playoffs based on absolutely no reasoning whatsoever.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 08:39 - Apr 29 with 1548 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Norwich vs Ipswich final. Ipswich to beat them 2-1 would be lovely

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 08:43 - Apr 29 with 1541 viewsJonDoeman

Starting to think Derby will do it. Piss poor form, & no one fancying them, reminds me of us.

It Is What It Is !!

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 08:52 - Apr 29 with 1525 viewsMonahoop

Norwich. A relatively unknown manager has turned them round from being a mediocre mid table outfit to a team looking realistically good for a quick return to the top flight. That will rankle a few on here, but that's the way it looks to me.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 09:35 - Apr 29 with 1479 viewsSuffolkHoop

Watford.................45 +41 88
Bournemouth........45 +50 87
---------------------------------------
Middlesbrough......45 +31 84
Norwich.................45 +38 83
Ipswich...................45 +19 78
Derby.....................45 +32 77
-------------------------------------
Brentford...............45 +16 75
Wolves...................45 +12 75

Watford v Sheffield Wednesday
Charlton v Bournemouth
Middlesbrough v Brighton
Norwich v Fulham
Blackburn v Ipswich
Derby v Reading
Brentford v Wigan
Wolves v Millwall
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 09:45 - Apr 29 with 1454 viewsstowmarketrange

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 08:39 - Apr 29 by RANGERS4EVER

Norwich vs Ipswich final. Ipswich to beat them 2-1 would be lovely

If thats the final it might get a bit messy at Liverpool St.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 09:51 - Apr 29 with 1446 viewsbillericaydicky

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 09:45 - Apr 29 by stowmarketrange

If thats the final it might get a bit messy at Liverpool St.

Ah yes the inbred derby - pitch forks at dawn.

I have a sneaky feeling that Ipswich might lose at Blackburn allowing the Bees to sneak into the play offs - Derby look certs to win their last game.

Interesting stuff.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 09:54 - Apr 29 with 1443 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Would like to see Brentford do it for all my long suffering Bee's mates but if not then Derby v Ipswich final would be good...with Brollyboy losing again !!
Login to get fewer ads

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 09:58 - Apr 29 with 1432 viewsMrNITK

I have a horrible feeling Brentford will take Ipswich's place. With Derby's superior goal difference they only need a point, I think they'll get 3. I can see Ipswich losing at Blackburn by the odd goal and Brentford winning by a couple of goals, giving them the edge over Ipswich on goals scored.

I actually think Derby will win it as well although out of all the teams still in it I'd prefer Ipswich.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 09:59 - Apr 29 with 1428 viewspaulparker

Im hoping Brentford as I had a tenner at 12-1 that they would go up this season

my head though says Norwich , I cannot stand these inbreds they have always annoyed me they always seem to get lucky and hang around like a turd that wont flush

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 10:04 - Apr 29 with 1421 viewsSuffolkHoop

There's money to be made betting against Ipswich to qualify for the playoffs. You can lay it on Betfair for 1.16.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 10:17 - Apr 29 with 1402 viewsWalnut

As auto promotion & relegation are now sorted, I hope Sky focus on the play off race for their two live games on Saturday rather than the title race between Cherries & Watford.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 11:20 - Apr 29 with 1341 viewsJuzzie

Despite currently being 5th, Ipswich look the most at risk out of the four contenders.

They are away and other 3 are are all at home. Two playing already relegated teams and the other playing a team down there.

Ipswich need a draw minimum to be sure rather than hoping the others drop points.

Going to be exciting that's for sure.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 11:27 - Apr 29 with 1325 viewsdaveB

Ipswich have a better goal difference so might just make it. I think Derby are going to bottle it and lose to Reading.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 11:31 - Apr 29 with 1321 viewsloftus77

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 11:27 - Apr 29 by daveB

Ipswich have a better goal difference so might just make it. I think Derby are going to bottle it and lose to Reading.

Why do we care? I'm just annoyed we've missed out on a trip to Barnet?

Right?...
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 11:33 - Apr 29 with 1314 viewsNorthernr

Norwich I reckon, their manager is something else.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 11:40 - Apr 29 with 1299 viewskingsburyR

A departing Millwall up a Wolves will e lively!!

Police those subways!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 11:41 - Apr 29 with 1299 viewsJuzzie

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 11:27 - Apr 29 by daveB

Ipswich are only 3 goals better off than Brentford, that's not a lot.

If they lose 1-0 and Brentford win 2-0 then both teams will be on the same points and GD. I think it then goes down to goals scored which means Brentford would get it as they have scored more goals than Ipswich.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 12:05 - Apr 29 with 1254 viewsWalnut

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 10:17 - Apr 29 by Walnut

As auto promotion & relegation are now sorted, I hope Sky focus on the play off race for their two live games on Saturday rather than the title race between Cherries & Watford.

Blimey, well done Sky for once, Blackburn v Ipswich & Derby v Fakes are the live games.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 12:07 - Apr 29 with 1254 viewsYorkRanger

On the basis of us being relegated, for purely selfish reasons (mainly linked to the convenience of away travel) I hope Ipswich go up
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 12:11 - Apr 29 with 1249 viewsSuffolkHoop

If the playoffs stay as they are and Brentford finish 7th then Ipswich are the most convenient away trip for us...1h up the line from Liverpool St.

Brentford making the playoffs is a 4/1 shot, but I've got a feeling they'll get promoted if they make it. Brentford AND Bournemouth in the Premier League!?
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 12:34 - Apr 29 with 1218 viewsJuzzie

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 12:11 - Apr 29 by SuffolkHoop

If the playoffs stay as they are and Brentford finish 7th then Ipswich are the most convenient away trip for us...1h up the line from Liverpool St.

Brentford making the playoffs is a 4/1 shot, but I've got a feeling they'll get promoted if they make it. Brentford AND Bournemouth in the Premier League!?

"Brentford AND Bournemouth in the Premier League!? " ... and Watford too. All three small/medium unglamorous clubs. Only Vicarage Road just about pips 20k capacity, mainly thanks to the newly opened stand, the other two are just 12.7k and 12k respectively.

Oh how the FA & PL will hate that!!

[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 12:40]
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 12:46 - Apr 29 with 1185 viewswhittocksRs

I have a feeling Middlesboro's defence — by far the best in the division — gives them a very decent chance in the play-offs. Derby, Ipswich and Norwich both need their respective semi-final opponents to have bad games at the back to progress over two games.
Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 12:49 - Apr 29 with 1176 viewsJonDoeman

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 11:33 - Apr 29 by Northernr

Norwich I reckon, their manager is something else.

After another example of giving the coach a go didn't work. Plenty of those examples!!

It Is What It Is !!

Watford, AFC Redknapp's Local and who else...? on 12:53 - Apr 29 with 1157 viewsonlyrinmoray

I love the Championship playoffs whoever is in them They are nearly always good games I always try to watch them live The Charlton Sunderland final is one of the best games ever....... Blackpool and Scunthorpe at Wembley brilliant games

Stuff the Premiership were back where we belong amongst proper football fans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024