Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Most Guardian Article Ever 15:37 - Oct 14 with 2330 viewsMrSheen

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/oct/14/oxford-university-student-annie

I'm all for waging war on apologism, by the way.
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 15:44 - Oct 14 with 2307 viewsDorse

Cameron was lucky that pig was dead then.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 16:29 - Oct 14 with 2248 viewsWokingR

That's the trouble with Rohypnol though isn't it
It's very difficult to get any sort of agreement out of them
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 20:41 - Oct 14 with 2088 viewsDaBurgh

I'm confused, is she not admitting to rape?
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 21:59 - Oct 14 with 1981 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Some crackers here.

Even as a lefty dick.head myself I find them a bit cringe:

http://grauniadhighlights.tumblr.com/post/90268744345

WARNING May cause Disco to self immolate.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2015 22:02]
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 22:43 - Oct 14 with 1918 viewsbarabajagal

I find this interesting. Someone worth a high moral code admits they fell short of their own standards.

Who on here can say that's never happened to them?

And why is this 'the most guardian article ever?''
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 23:16 - Oct 14 with 1888 viewshopphoops

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 22:43 - Oct 14 by barabajagal

I find this interesting. Someone worth a high moral code admits they fell short of their own standards.

Or preachy girl shown up as rapey pisshead, possibly. But the scandal is that anyone thinks that sort of English is ok.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 23:18 - Oct 14 with 1887 viewsMrSheen

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 22:43 - Oct 14 by barabajagal

By their lights it's not a breach of a "high moral code", it's a crime. While they would expect punishment to be meted out to mere mortals, it seems a good self-criticism session and resigning from some steering groups is superior to bourgeois justice for one of the vanguard.

"In order to ensure the safety of others, I will be taking a number of steps:

i) I breached NUS’s safe spaces policy, so will not be attending future NUS events.

ii) I am resigning from all the political positions I hold — from NCAFC’s National Committee and from the NUS’s black students’ committee, and as editor of the No Heterox** zine and as the people of colour and racial equality officer at Wadham SU, Oxford.

iii) I will be stepping back from prominent campaigning in other forums, including #RhodesMustFall and rs21.

iv) I commit to getting help with how I consume alcohol. It is clear that I lack self-awareness and become sexually entitled when I am drunk. This does not excuse my actions, I am wholly responsible for the damage that I have caused.

v) I commit to educating myself properly about consent by reading zines and other materials which have kindly been made available to me.

vi) I commit to seeking help from perpetrator organisations — for example, I have taken steps to establish contact with RESPECT and will be seeking out organisations who specifically deal with sexual violence."

On course for first-class honours in boiler-plate drivel.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2015 23:21]
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 23:45 - Oct 14 with 1841 viewsFredManRave

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 15:44 - Oct 14 by Dorse

Cameron was lucky that pig was dead then.

So was the pig.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 08:32 - Oct 15 with 1701 viewsDiscodroids

ive had to double up on my efxexor xl this morning reading this thread.

by lunchtime i should be higher than a 1922 committee tory trussed up in cold meats and being deficated upon by a great dane

you bastards.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 8:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 09:00 - Oct 15 with 1681 viewshopphoops

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 08:32 - Oct 15 by Discodroids

ive had to double up on my efxexor xl this morning reading this thread.

by lunchtime i should be higher than a 1922 committee tory trussed up in cold meats and being deficated upon by a great dane

you bastards.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 8:32]

Aspiring power-mongers!! Are you looking to take your influence to the next level? Being ignored by the illuminati? No-one in Davos or Westminster remembers your name?

Help is at hand - download Findafetish â„¢ from Discodroid labs. Scouring the dark web, urban dictionary, BBC cookery sites and an unparalleled global range of anthropology journals, Findafetish â„¢ will let you know where to be, what to have on your head, and who you'll come across (as it were), from Congress to the Cotswolds. Download now!!! Only 3,999.99, down from 17,999.99. Buy now slave!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 10:38 - Oct 15 with 1617 viewsDeano19766

What a load of ol barlax. Blatantly trying to push her own agenda in a 'look at me' fashion. Stupid bint
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 10:50 - Oct 15 with 1604 viewsRBlock

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 20:41 - Oct 14 by DaBurgh

I'm confused, is she not admitting to rape?

Nope. The key to rape is not whether the victim consented, but whether the defendant reasonably believed that the victim consented. Given what she has said, one can infer that she reasonably believed that the victim was engaging willingly.
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 12:03 - Oct 15 with 1545 viewsMrSheen

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 10:50 - Oct 15 by RBlock

Nope. The key to rape is not whether the victim consented, but whether the defendant reasonably believed that the victim consented. Given what she has said, one can infer that she reasonably believed that the victim was engaging willingly.

I don't think so. You have to be able to prove that the other person consented, not that you thought they did.

http://www.thedebrief.co.uk/news/real-life/new-rape-laws-mean-men-must-prove-tha
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 12:52 - Oct 15 with 1509 viewsDiscodroids

id love to strap these self appointed guardians of sucking vag , into a east end working mans club on a friday night and watch them go up in flames like a devils whore in norfolk under the torch of a witchfinder general in the 17th century.

anyone remember this split peach of nothingness earlier in the year ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11633305/University-union-officer-who-wro
[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 12:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 13:24 - Oct 15 with 1458 viewsJuzzie

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 12:52 - Oct 15 by Discodroids

id love to strap these self appointed guardians of sucking vag , into a east end working mans club on a friday night and watch them go up in flames like a devils whore in norfolk under the torch of a witchfinder general in the 17th century.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11633305/University-union-officer-who-wro

"She then defended her position by stating that she could not be racist because she is an ethnic minority woman."

That comment alone should have had her kicked out. Does she not know the definition of racist?
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 13:31 - Oct 15 with 1450 viewsMetallica_Hoop

if that kunt hates white people so much she can fook of back to the land of her oh so advanced ancestors *sniggers*

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 13:53 - Oct 15 with 1419 viewsRBlock

The Most Guardian Article Ever on 12:03 - Oct 15 by MrSheen

I don't think so. You have to be able to prove that the other person consented, not that you thought they did.

http://www.thedebrief.co.uk/news/real-life/new-rape-laws-mean-men-must-prove-tha

That isn't the case. Those comments from the DPP are pretty concerning, but they do not change the law on rape just because the head of the CPS says so.

That would switch the burden of proof onto the defendant which is inherently unfair and not the case in our legal system. Effectively what Ms Saunders is trying to do is make the test contained in S.1)2) of the Sexual Offences Act 2003', which is the objective test as to whether the steps taken by the defendant to confirm that the victim is consenting, more onerous and stringent. Effectively placing more of a burden on the defendant to ensure consent is given. They do not have to prove the victim consented, just that they thought they did, and this thought was reasonable given the circumstances.
The Most Guardian Article Ever on 14:14 - Oct 15 with 1379 viewsBrixtonR

What an absolute utter stupid cnt. The fact she kept her job is unbefckingleivable. Equality officer what a joke 'I can't be racist cos I'm an ethnic minority' and nonsensical inverted racist bollcks like she thinks she can come out with is more likely to put the cause of equality back about 50 years but she is too thick to realise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024