Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer? 21:49 - Dec 19 with 7723 viewsconnell10

What does he do? I think the bloke contributes very little. Hopefully we can get rid of the lazy sod in January. Not fit to wear the number 10 shirt imo.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fer? on 11:19 - Dec 20 with 5623 viewsDiscodroids

Think im coming round to your way of thinking connell. Everytime i see him being interviewed he looks like an extra from a cheech and chong film with his hooded eye lids.

.He was having a bleat in the papers before yesterdays game about burn out.

like Leroy himself , i simply cant be arsed to put in the work and look up how many games he's played in the last two calendar years, but i bet it does'nt qualify for burn out and kendal mint cake.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 11:20]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fer? on 11:33 - Dec 20 with 5613 viewsqprphil

He is a lazy sod, no two ways about it. The thing for me more than anything else is, he lacks passion on the pitch. Can JFH get more out of him, I doubt it. They may have trouble finding a buyer for him.
Fer? on 12:58 - Dec 20 with 5525 viewsDiscodroids

Ive had a think about it over my sunday morning kippers and deviled kidneys , and I think we should let him go by any means necessary in January and get Gladwin back from Swindon.

an Incredible assessment of the situation at hand i think we can all agree.Or not.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 13:00]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fer? on 12:58 - Dec 20 with 5534 viewsstevec

Have to say, feel properly duped by Fer. Genuinely thought given time he could be a real asset but is turning out to be a dud.
Fer? on 13:22 - Dec 20 with 5479 viewsJonDoeman

Fer? on 12:58 - Dec 20 by stevec

Have to say, feel properly duped by Fer. Genuinely thought given time he could be a real asset but is turning out to be a dud.

The batch of signings that summer were all duds. Terrible business we did.

It Is What It Is !!

Fer? on 13:37 - Dec 20 with 5464 viewsTheBlob

Probably serves the same purpose as a Maypole.

And twice as slow.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fer? on 13:42 - Dec 20 with 5457 viewswestberksr

after seeing what i thought was a modicum of improvement at the end of last year i thought the following....

1. some daft khunts would buy him

or

2. if playing in the Championship he should tear the joint up

i was very wrong on both counts; massive disappointment.
Fer? on 13:55 - Dec 20 with 5435 viewsTacticalR

Fer? on 13:22 - Dec 20 by JonDoeman

The batch of signings that summer were all duds. Terrible business we did.

Yes, in retrospect we replaced our policy of buying duds from top 4 clubs with buying duds from relegated clubs.

I am pro-Fer, but he hasn't done much this season. We know he never wanted to play in the Championship, although that might not be the reason for his poor form. Did he ever properly recover from the injury he got away at Sunderland? Is that why he failed his medical at Sunderland and his move to Sunderland stalled in August? I am hoping Hasselbaink can get a tune out of him.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Fer? on 14:11 - Dec 20 with 5407 viewsnix

Fer? on 13:55 - Dec 20 by TacticalR

Yes, in retrospect we replaced our policy of buying duds from top 4 clubs with buying duds from relegated clubs.

I am pro-Fer, but he hasn't done much this season. We know he never wanted to play in the Championship, although that might not be the reason for his poor form. Did he ever properly recover from the injury he got away at Sunderland? Is that why he failed his medical at Sunderland and his move to Sunderland stalled in August? I am hoping Hasselbaink can get a tune out of him.

I wonder if he's still not match fit. He missed the entire pre-season, came back at end of September. We've had two international breaks since then, so he's not had a proper run of games. Trevor Sinclair was saying re: Chelsea on MOTD2 how hard it is to play catch up when you've not had a proper pre-season or if you've been injured. I thought last season he was becoming one of our most valuable players before the injury at Sunderland. Think we should give him a bit more time. I agree he doesn't always look quite up to the pace but lazy like SWP or Essou-Akoutu, I don't see it.
Fer? on 14:30 - Dec 20 with 5381 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fer? on 14:11 - Dec 20 by nix

I wonder if he's still not match fit. He missed the entire pre-season, came back at end of September. We've had two international breaks since then, so he's not had a proper run of games. Trevor Sinclair was saying re: Chelsea on MOTD2 how hard it is to play catch up when you've not had a proper pre-season or if you've been injured. I thought last season he was becoming one of our most valuable players before the injury at Sunderland. Think we should give him a bit more time. I agree he doesn't always look quite up to the pace but lazy like SWP or Essou-Akoutu, I don't see it.

Perhaps in a bid to get to match fitness he could run about a bit during the game. At the moment he seems content to stroll about without contributing to the defence or attack.

As with others in the team, namely Green, Perch, Konchesky and Henry, I find myself asking whether their younger, cheaper understudies could contribute at least as much. If the following changes were made, would the short term fortunes of the club be any worse as I feel the long term would be much better...

Green for Smithies
Perch for Furlong/Harriman
Konchesky for Yun/Kpekawa
Henry for Luongo/Doughty/Gladwin
Fer for Luongo/Chery
Fer? on 14:37 - Dec 20 with 5370 viewsLoomesy

Flatters to deceive every time.
Constantly waiting for the ball instead of going to it.
Just cannot do the in this league.
Dare I say he is actually more suited to prem with more time on the ball.
As for match fitness, you then have to blame management for not giving him games in the ressies to get him there no?
Either way you can still show more desire fit or otherwise!
One of the biggest let downs this season for me.
Fer? on 14:45 - Dec 20 with 5347 viewsjohncharles

Lost patience with him and Sandro. They both flatter to deceive. Fer wanderedaround and did next to nothing whereas Sandro wasn't even there.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 14:48]

Strong and stable my arse.

Fer? on 15:04 - Dec 20 with 5318 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Fer? on 14:45 - Dec 20 by johncharles

Lost patience with him and Sandro. They both flatter to deceive. Fer wanderedaround and did next to nothing whereas Sandro wasn't even there.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 14:48]

Sandro is very different to Fer. Sandro is by far one of the best midfielders in the Championship, and he shows it when he plays. He just never does. If he stayed fit he would definitely be one of our best players

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fer? on 16:18 - Dec 20 with 5267 viewsjohncharles

Fer? on 15:04 - Dec 20 by RANGERS4EVER

Sandro is very different to Fer. Sandro is by far one of the best midfielders in the Championship, and he shows it when he plays. He just never does. If he stayed fit he would definitely be one of our best players

But when he's not there he's no FCKIN use to anyone and let's face it, he's mostly not there.
He's had two or three excellent games after six months off but tell me, when might we see him again ? If we want to plan ahead, we have to plan without Sandro.

Strong and stable my arse.

Fer? on 16:33 - Dec 20 with 5245 viewsDylanP

Fer? on 14:30 - Dec 20 by Watford_Ranger

Perhaps in a bid to get to match fitness he could run about a bit during the game. At the moment he seems content to stroll about without contributing to the defence or attack.

As with others in the team, namely Green, Perch, Konchesky and Henry, I find myself asking whether their younger, cheaper understudies could contribute at least as much. If the following changes were made, would the short term fortunes of the club be any worse as I feel the long term would be much better...

Green for Smithies
Perch for Furlong/Harriman
Konchesky for Yun/Kpekawa
Henry for Luongo/Doughty/Gladwin
Fer for Luongo/Chery

I am sick of Fer and Sandro, who seem to be taking the pis s.

I can't believe that Lluongo and Chry aren't getting more time as they always look dangerous to me.

I have no idea what you have against Green. Green makes some mistakes, but that is the nature of being the goalie. He also makes some world class saves every week that keep us in games. Yesterday he made at least two unbelievable saves. Same every week. It seems that the better the goalie we have the more picky people get, really reaching to find fault.

I also can't understand criticizing Konchesky. he has looked really good both in defense but also in going forward and linking up down the wing. When Hoilett and Phillips are resting their legs, I sometimes feel like he is the only player willing to bring the ball forward.

Having said that Yun was good enough for the Prem and suddenly can't buy a game in the Championship and JET seems to do a lot right when he starts but he doesn't get the starts. And I cannot fathom starting Henry. What is the point. Why not just have one holding midfielder and start two up front. I think Charlie would be a better player with JET behind him.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fer? on 17:26 - Dec 20 with 5167 viewsPunteR

Fer? on 11:19 - Dec 20 by Discodroids

Think im coming round to your way of thinking connell. Everytime i see him being interviewed he looks like an extra from a cheech and chong film with his hooded eye lids.

like Leroy himself , i simply cant be arsed to put in the work and look up how many games he's played in the last two calendar years, but i bet it does'nt qualify for burn out and kendal mint cake.

Agree mate.
I'd get Ben Gladwin back soon as.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fer? on 18:01 - Dec 20 with 5118 viewsjonno

Fer? on 11:19 - Dec 20 by Discodroids

"Burn out". The lazy git wants to try getting a proper job where he actually has to work for 8 hours a day for 5 or 6 days a week. Ludicrous.
Fer? on 18:47 - Dec 20 with 5064 viewsLoomesy

Fer? on 18:01 - Dec 20 by jonno

"Burn out". The lazy git wants to try getting a proper job where he actually has to work for 8 hours a day for 5 or 6 days a week. Ludicrous.

This!
There job or a big big part of it is to be fit!!
Who here wouldn't give their right arm to be a professional footballer and would work their socks off every day to be fit?! Would love them to job swap for a week with some of us and gain some perspective then they may just appreciate what they have!
Fer? on 20:37 - Dec 20 with 4975 viewsterryb

Fer? on 12:58 - Dec 20 by Discodroids

Ive had a think about it over my sunday morning kippers and deviled kidneys , and I think we should let him go by any means necessary in January and get Gladwin back from Swindon.

an Incredible assessment of the situation at hand i think we can all agree.Or not.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 13:00]

Any kidneys left over disco?

I would be most willing to finish them off for you!

In complete agreement with your decision regarding Fer.
Fer? on 21:02 - Dec 20 with 4946 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fer? on 16:33 - Dec 20 by DylanP

I am sick of Fer and Sandro, who seem to be taking the pis s.

I can't believe that Lluongo and Chry aren't getting more time as they always look dangerous to me.

I have no idea what you have against Green. Green makes some mistakes, but that is the nature of being the goalie. He also makes some world class saves every week that keep us in games. Yesterday he made at least two unbelievable saves. Same every week. It seems that the better the goalie we have the more picky people get, really reaching to find fault.

I also can't understand criticizing Konchesky. he has looked really good both in defense but also in going forward and linking up down the wing. When Hoilett and Phillips are resting their legs, I sometimes feel like he is the only player willing to bring the ball forward.

Having said that Yun was good enough for the Prem and suddenly can't buy a game in the Championship and JET seems to do a lot right when he starts but he doesn't get the starts. And I cannot fathom starting Henry. What is the point. Why not just have one holding midfielder and start two up front. I think Charlie would be a better player with JET behind him.

My point wasn't that Green and Konchesky are crap. I think both are average. My point was that I don't think they're any better than the younger players they're keeping out the side who need games to develop and will be here for the next 2,3,4 years which neither RG or PK will be.

Green may have had a decent game yesterday but his form is poor and he's had a pretty dismal year. Konchesky has improved a bit the last few games but I don't think he can be considered a success overall.
Fer? on 08:44 - Dec 21 with 4853 viewsQPunkR

A useless, lazy sodding waster.
Fer, that is.

QPR - "shit but local"

Fer? on 08:55 - Dec 21 with 4831 viewsJonDoeman

He was actually the best of them, no wonder we went down ! For all the use he has been this season he might as well be in Sunderland ! No excuse about him not being in his best position now.

It Is What It Is !!

Fer? on 08:56 - Dec 21 with 4825 viewsdanehoop

Fer? on 08:44 - Dec 21 by QPunkR

A useless, lazy sodding waster.
Fer, that is.

I was thinking that we actually play reverse psychology here and start praising Fer for his greatness everytime he plays.

My thinking goes that

a. it becomes a sort of coded sarcasm e.g. "Fer played well as always" written by Clive in match report = "he was pony as ever" his actual level of underperformance being evident from the match report score.

b. Those scouting our MB to see what players we rate and rave about (seriously happens - all sources of information are good) so they start looking.

c. News media outlets also have a habit of reproducing what is written on the MB, so his levels of amazing consistent performance is noted in media, generating positive reinforcement as to his effectiveness.

If we keep this up long enough he will be picked up by some other mug football team.

Or perhaps I am just being hopeful?

Never knowingly understood

Fer? on 10:03 - Dec 21 with 4755 viewsQPunkR

Fer? on 08:56 - Dec 21 by danehoop

I was thinking that we actually play reverse psychology here and start praising Fer for his greatness everytime he plays.

My thinking goes that

a. it becomes a sort of coded sarcasm e.g. "Fer played well as always" written by Clive in match report = "he was pony as ever" his actual level of underperformance being evident from the match report score.

b. Those scouting our MB to see what players we rate and rave about (seriously happens - all sources of information are good) so they start looking.

c. News media outlets also have a habit of reproducing what is written on the MB, so his levels of amazing consistent performance is noted in media, generating positive reinforcement as to his effectiveness.

If we keep this up long enough he will be picked up by some other mug football team.

Or perhaps I am just being hopeful?

Sorry, you're right.
I have fat fingers on the keyboard and clearly meant to write that he's a visionary, tough-tackling, mobile, nimble, articulate and definitely, definitely not lazy Dutch international

QPR - "shit but local"

Fer? on 10:07 - Dec 21 with 4754 viewsDiscodroids

the only tune JFH will get out of him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024