Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three games...... 22:50 - Sep 13 with 3251 viewsLblock

At the risk of being labelled a spoilt modern day fan, a short termist, an unrealistic idiot or even a racist I will, for the next three games at least, keep my colours in my hand and not publicly nail them to a mast

ODH simply HAS to have a three game run to change this or be gone

He's not had his first -- available
He's had FFP to contend with
We've been really unlucky
We look far more solid
Give the new players time to bed in and gel
ODH needs time to get his ideas across

Take those and any other number of excuses and shove 'em. It's quite frankly bullshit

I dont want a continual letting of blood and a new Manager every 10 months but it'll keep happening if we keep employing clueless blokes who cannot set a team up or change / react to things on the run. Sit these blokes down and examine their strategy in numerous circumstances

Anyway, that tonight was not isolated, it's been coming and I fear for us next couple of months. We haven't scored a league goal in open play yet and the squad look to now be downing tools or completely against the manager boring mind numbingly awful tactics and the selection of Henry without fail

Hope I was wrong on the thread from the weekend but so far I look like a modern day soothsayer

Looking forward to Huddersfield .........

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Three games...... on 22:52 - Sep 13 with 1853 viewsessextaxiboy

Honest question .What does OD stand for ?
Three games...... on 22:52 - Sep 13 with 1852 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

1963 was our last home six nil loss apparently, so it is a little bit isolated.
Three games...... on 22:59 - Sep 13 with 1793 viewsLblock

Three games...... on 22:52 - Sep 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Do you think that performance was isolated?

It's been coming

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Three games...... on 23:02 - Sep 13 with 1774 viewsactonman

Well you say that but it is beginning to get a lot more frequent . What I mean is , we are frequently getting bummed in the gob (credit to bluce) and becoming a bit of a joke club really

Recently

Man city / Leicester, anytime we play Fulham away , er Swansea just off the top of my head oh even Chelsea bashed us 6 - 1 recently

I'm getting a bit fed up of it now
Three games...... on 23:03 - Sep 13 with 1755 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Three games...... on 22:59 - Sep 13 by Lblock

It's been coming

Yes.

Until tonight we'd been 'not at the races' rather than 'training cones'.
Three games...... on 23:05 - Sep 13 with 1735 viewspaulparker

i like JFH Lblock but you are bang on with your points , watching Rangers under him has been a test of endurance at times , this has been coming and im more worried about the fact Jimmy cannot change tactics and his subs are very like for like when was the last time his subs changed a game ?
we are set up to be hard to beat but look very fragile , we also cannot score in open play
i dont buy into this league is topsy turvy, look at Barnsley they have gone out with an attacking mindset and have reaped the rewards , why cant we do the same ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Three games...... on 23:06 - Sep 13 with 1726 viewseghamranger

It's been coming

Newcastle are quality though (hate saying it)

Was men against boys and money talks. You could buy all of our team for 1 or 2 of theirs.

Team sheet looked awful from the off.
Three games...... on 23:14 - Sep 13 with 1675 viewsWilloW4

Three games...... on 23:05 - Sep 13 by paulparker

i like JFH Lblock but you are bang on with your points , watching Rangers under him has been a test of endurance at times , this has been coming and im more worried about the fact Jimmy cannot change tactics and his subs are very like for like when was the last time his subs changed a game ?
we are set up to be hard to beat but look very fragile , we also cannot score in open play
i dont buy into this league is topsy turvy, look at Barnsley they have gone out with an attacking mindset and have reaped the rewards , why cant we do the same ?

That's it Pp..'Barnsleys have gone out with an attacking mindset."... And they're a good team.. It's well documented by Burton fans that JFH didn't attack and was defensively minded..well, that ain't working is it!.. It's ok , we'll get a couple of 1-0 at home, squeak a couple of 0-0 away.. And sit 13th in the league .. Hold on to your hats ladies and gents.. It's gonna be a boring ,predictable ride.
Login to get fewer ads

Three games...... on 23:15 - Sep 13 with 1674 viewsPunteR

Three games...... on 23:05 - Sep 13 by paulparker

Barnsley though have still got momentum from last season. This is a new team. I get what people are saying and there is a genuine concern about JFH but I hate to keep saying it, but it is still early days. I dunno, maybe he's simply just not good enough but my gut feeling is he's not experienced enough yet.
Is QPR the place to cut his teeth, I'm not sure. This feels very much like last season with Ramsey.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Three games...... on 23:19 - Sep 13 with 1635 viewsizlingtonhoop

That Arsenal match was at home...
Three games...... on 23:20 - Sep 13 with 1629 viewsPinnerPaul

It's been coming

"Next three games" - you only lasted 9 minutes.

You've said that before, lose on Saturday and you'll be back after a new manager, exactly, as you admit, you did when Ramsey was here.

its the same old , "I don't want to change the manager but....."

7 games played, please don't say "10 months" he can't win many games in May, June,July.
Three games...... on 23:22 - Sep 13 with 1603 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Three games...... on 23:19 - Sep 13 by izlingtonhoop

That Arsenal match was at home...

I stand corrected!

Although two of there's were OGs weren't they?

Straws clutched.
Three games...... on 23:24 - Sep 13 with 1586 viewsizlingtonhoop

Three games...... on 23:22 - Sep 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

I stand corrected!

Although two of there's were OGs weren't they?

Straws clutched.

Ha!
Second time I've heard that defence tonight...
Three games...... on 23:25 - Sep 13 with 1569 viewsbosh67

JFH is not up to this level, he isn't, he may never be and he has no idea how to pick a side, manage a team in game or see where players are injured or pulling up. His team selection and tactical ability is, and I think this is a technical term, 'shi*ty f*cking w*nk.'

But let's just give him a bit more time. This has been coming. There is no attacking style coming. There is about as much likelihood of it coming as Trump building a Mexican wall... by himself.

We pay good money to see this crap and JFH is now the second 'manager' in a row to have no idea what to do at this level.

TF needs to get some balls and get a manager in that knows how to organise a team. And how to pick one that doesn't feature 7 defenders... at home.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Three games...... on 23:25 - Sep 13 with 1568 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Three games...... on 23:24 - Sep 13 by izlingtonhoop

Ha!
Second time I've heard that defence tonight...

I haven't seen any defence tonight...
Three games...... on 23:26 - Sep 13 with 1563 viewsDannytheR

Attention seeking thread, as per.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 23:27]
Three games...... on 23:32 - Sep 13 with 1521 viewsdaveB

without accusing you of being a bit racist I still want to know what you meant at the weekend about ferdinand and his 'mates' because it sounded a bit racist but you never replied to explain
Three games...... on 23:34 - Sep 13 with 1505 viewsThe_Mole

Couldn't agree more Lblock.

The problem is, you have to be careful what you wish for. We've currently got a DOF at the helm because of his reputation with zero experience in the role and IMHO his signings so far have been totally underwhelming.

If JFH goes, expect another mate coming through the door; que Chris Powell, Paul Ince or maybe Chris Ramsey again!!
Three games...... on 23:36 - Sep 13 with 1489 viewsdaveB

Three games...... on 23:34 - Sep 13 by The_Mole

The problem is, you have to be careful what you wish for. We've currently got a DOF at the helm because of his reputation with zero experience in the role and IMHO his signings so far have been totally underwhelming.

If JFH goes, expect another mate coming through the door; que Chris Powell, Paul Ince or maybe Chris Ramsey again!!

in fairness he has 2 years experience in the role rather than zero experience.

What do you mean by mate coming in then naming only black managers? Again don't want to accuse you of being a bit racist but err that's a bit racist
Three games...... on 23:36 - Sep 13 with 1489 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Three games...... on 23:34 - Sep 13 by The_Mole

This is bit out of order, in my opinion.
Three games...... on 23:38 - Sep 13 with 1470 viewsdaveB

Three games...... on 23:36 - Sep 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

This is bit out of order, in my opinion.

a bit out of our order it's a fecking disgrace, the man should be ashamed to have written that
Three games...... on 23:39 - Sep 13 with 1465 viewsDannytheR

Three games...... on 23:38 - Sep 13 by daveB

a bit out of our order it's a fecking disgrace, the man should be ashamed to have written that

Isn't "The Mole" just supposed to be another regular poster using a different name?
Three games...... on 23:40 - Sep 13 with 1456 viewsRangersw12

Three games...... on 23:25 - Sep 13 by bosh67

JFH is not up to this level, he isn't, he may never be and he has no idea how to pick a side, manage a team in game or see where players are injured or pulling up. His team selection and tactical ability is, and I think this is a technical term, 'shi*ty f*cking w*nk.'

But let's just give him a bit more time. This has been coming. There is no attacking style coming. There is about as much likelihood of it coming as Trump building a Mexican wall... by himself.

We pay good money to see this crap and JFH is now the second 'manager' in a row to have no idea what to do at this level.

TF needs to get some balls and get a manager in that knows how to organise a team. And how to pick one that doesn't feature 7 defenders... at home.

You will say the same about the next manager within 6 weeks if he doesn't hit the ground running

It like fcking groundhog day on here every 12 months like someone else said we have to ride out the bad patches and actually show some patience and stick with a manager
Three games...... on 23:41 - Sep 13 with 1446 viewsBrixtonR

Three games...... on 23:36 - Sep 13 by daveB

in fairness he has 2 years experience in the role rather than zero experience.

What do you mean by mate coming in then naming only black managers? Again don't want to accuse you of being a bit racist but err that's a bit racist

why?
Three games...... on 23:42 - Sep 13 with 1446 viewsNorthLondonR

Yawn.. Laurie Cunningham, Luther Blissett, Big Bob Hazell, Marcus Garvey????

Do you actually appreciate what you are actually saying?

Is this what we have become? Is it? Really is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024