Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Powell 13:36 - Nov 8 with 8456 viewsYorkRanger

Apparently also now in the mix and being interviewed.
Chris Powell on 13:39 - Nov 8 with 5343 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chris Powell on 13:40 - Nov 8 with 5334 viewsFDC

Where've you seen this mate?

That would give the crypto-racists something to work with.

EDIT Ah here: http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/queens-park-rangers/qpr_speak_to_po

EDIT2: "Powell, who done well at both of his former Championship clubs..."

My word.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 13:45]
Chris Powell on 13:43 - Nov 8 with 5294 viewscorse

Chris Powell on 13:52 - Nov 8 with 5221 viewspaulparker

Chris Powell will go the same way as Ramsey if appointed , and would be a complete waste of time as he would be gone within 9 months
the more I hear of Ollie being mentioned the more I want him to come back here as powell, clement, Sherwood seem pretty uninspiring

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chris Powell on 14:07 - Nov 8 with 5127 viewscyprusmel

Perhaps Ian Holloway may be persuaded to take a short term management position until the end of the season when we could take our time choosing a better candidate or giving him a longer term contract depending on results.
Chris Powell on 14:13 - Nov 8 with 5084 viewsthairanger

It's racist why do we have to employ only black managers maybe we should only employ HIV POSITIVE MANAGERS
Chris Powell on 14:20 - Nov 8 with 5024 viewsdaveB

This will cause a meltdown but is no different to Dougie Freedman being interviewed, he won't get the job but might as well speak to as many candidates as possible
Chris Powell on 14:27 - Nov 8 with 4979 viewsJigsore

a Championship manager being interviewed for a Championship job, *cue outrage
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 14:56]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Powell on 14:28 - Nov 8 with 4963 viewspaulparker

Chris Powell on 14:27 - Nov 8 by Jigsore

a Championship manager being interviewed for a Championship job, *cue outrage
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 14:56]

so would you be happy with steve evans then ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chris Powell on 14:31 - Nov 8 with 4933 viewsFredManRave

Chris Powell on 14:28 - Nov 8 by paulparker

I doubt Mrs Evans is happy with Steve Evans.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Chris Powell on 14:38 - Nov 8 with 4875 viewspaulparker

Chris Powell on 14:31 - Nov 8 by FredManRave

I doubt Mrs Evans is happy with Steve Evans.

that made me

cheers fred

Chris Powell on 14:40 - Nov 8 with 4859 viewsThe_Mole

[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 14:40]
Chris Powell on 14:40 - Nov 8 with 4843 viewsFDC

Shout out to The Mole for f ucking up the page rendering

EDIT: Fixed
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 14:41]
Chris Powell on 14:47 - Nov 8 with 4782 viewsJigsore

Chris Powell on 14:28 - Nov 8 by paulparker

did you reply to the wrong post PP? didn't mention Steve Evans, he's not even a Cship manager imo

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Chris Powell on 14:54 - Nov 8 with 4737 viewsbarbicanranger

Didnt he interview last time around?
Chris Powell on 15:05 - Nov 8 with 4659 viewspaulparker

Chris Powell on 14:47 - Nov 8 by Jigsore

did you reply to the wrong post PP? didn't mention Steve Evans, he's not even a Cship manager imo

so I've imagined him at Leeds & Rotherham then
the point you are making is a championship manager takes over a championship side
where's the fuss ?
so by my reckoning Evans is a better manager than Powell so would you be up for Evans here ?

Chris Powell on 15:11 - Nov 8 with 4589 viewsYorkRanger

Chris Powell on 13:40 - Nov 8 by FDC

Where've you seen this mate?

That would give the crypto-racists something to work with.

EDIT Ah here: http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/queens-park-rangers/qpr_speak_to_po

EDIT2: "Powell, who done well at both of his former Championship clubs..."

My word.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 13:45]

On Twitter - sean gallagher I think (although could be wrong).
Chris Powell on 15:11 - Nov 8 with 4585 viewsPinnerPaul

Chris Powell on 13:52 - Nov 8 by paulparker

Chris Powell will go the same way as Ramsey if appointed , and would be a complete waste of time as he would be gone within 9 months
the more I hear of Ollie being mentioned the more I want him to come back here as powell, clement, Sherwood seem pretty uninspiring

Must be odds on ANYONE going in 9 months.

Actually agree with you on this one - as I've said before , don't think anyone can get us above 10th but players are good enough to keep us above where we are now - but at least with Ollie we could dream that he might be able to bring back "glory" days and he would at least connect emotionally with the fans - something I think club needs right now.

Reality is we'll be back here this time next year discussing the NEXT manager, whoever joins now.
Chris Powell on 15:12 - Nov 8 with 4581 viewsconnell10

So because we have had two black managers before and chris powell is black he is not entitled to a interveiw!!! Christ on a bike what have we become!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chris Powell on 15:12 - Nov 8 with 4571 viewsJigsore

Chris Powell on 15:05 - Nov 8 by paulparker

so I've imagined him at Leeds & Rotherham then
the point you are making is a championship manager takes over a championship side
where's the fuss ?
so by my reckoning Evans is a better manager than Powell so would you be up for Evans here ?

Dave Hockaday was at Leeds, doesn't mean he's a Championship level manager

that's not the point i'm making, i'm just saying Chris Powell has a CV that means he warrants being interviewed. I'm not saying I want him. And if we interviewed Steve Evans fair enough but I *really* do not want that human ballbag

Chris Powell on 15:18 - Nov 8 with 4516 viewspaulparker

Chris Powell on 15:12 - Nov 8 by Jigsore

Dave Hockaday was at Leeds, doesn't mean he's a Championship level manager

that's not the point i'm making, i'm just saying Chris Powell has a CV that means he warrants being interviewed. I'm not saying I want him. And if we interviewed Steve Evans fair enough but I *really* do not want that human ballbag

sorry but Evans is streets above Hockaday

so you would be p1ssed of if we appointed Evans ?
if you would be which by the sounds of it you would what's the difference between fans being p1ssed off with Powell becoming manager then ?

Chris Powell on 15:18 - Nov 8 with 4516 viewsYorkRanger

I actually like Chris Powell and think he did a decent job at Charlton.

I dont particularly want him at Rangers though because I think there are stronger candidates available.
Chris Powell on 15:21 - Nov 8 with 4476 viewsDannytheR

Dave Mc pretty categorical about us and Powell. The club "won't appoint another black manager."

I'm sure a few people will be delighted to get "their" club back.
Chris Powell on 15:23 - Nov 8 with 4452 viewssimmo

Chris Powell on 15:18 - Nov 8 by paulparker

if you would be which by the sounds of it you would what's the difference between fans being p1ssed off with Powell becoming manager then ?

Powell isn't a fckin crook for one.

But I agree with your original comment - he's not very inspiring.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chris Powell on 15:23 - Nov 8 with 4449 viewsJigsore

Chris Powell on 15:18 - Nov 8 by paulparker

no sh*t, i'm just using him as a example. Evans as managed in the Championship but he's League 1 at best imo

jeez PP, i'm not saying that at all, but i've seen people who are slating Rangers for having the gall to interview Chris Powell! a fair interview process wow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024