Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford next. 19:33 - Aug 20 with 7176 viewsRblock_James

They've started well...

*Sniggers

Many going? Decent ticket prices by the club 👍

Hoping for my first ever cup run... I'm 31.

Wimbledon away '97 in the FA cup doesn't count due to Hateley being a cock.
Brentford next. on 19:44 - Aug 20 with 5499 viewssmegma

Don't be greedy, we had a cup run last season reaching the 3rd Round of the League Cup.
Brentford next. on 21:49 - Aug 20 with 5302 viewsDieByYourSide

Checked the online ticket thing a few days ago and thought this is looking like a good turn out for 2nd round of League Cup! Season ticket holders seats have now been freed up and, well, it's a sea of green

Poll: And it's hi ho

Brentford next. on 21:58 - Aug 20 with 5260 viewsDevon_4_England

Brentford next. on 21:49 - Aug 20 by DieByYourSide

Checked the online ticket thing a few days ago and thought this is looking like a good turn out for 2nd round of League Cup! Season ticket holders seats have now been freed up and, well, it's a sea of green

Should be a decent walk up on the night paying £15 but hopefully a few more will book tomorrow.

Only £10 for ST holders and £1 for kids in advance.
Brentford next. on 08:13 - Aug 21 with 4928 viewsRs_Holy

Brentford next. on 21:49 - Aug 20 by DieByYourSide

Looks like Brentfart have sold more than us (they have shifted 1800 apparently).
I'll be there with Holy Junior even tho we swore never to do the League Cup again a few years ago.
I got tickets in the R Block and am looking forward to having a conversation with the bloke next to me (in the V Block).
I should have got tics next to the directors box... £15 to sit next to the big cheeses in a local derby... amazing.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 8:15]
Brentford next. on 11:47 - Aug 21 with 4699 viewsqueensparker

Enjoyed Saturday so signed up for Ellerslie with my dad despite being burned by the league cup in the past.

Judging by the availbility thing, we've got T block to ourselves which will be nice. Might be able to get a beer at half-time without leaving on 35 minutes.
Brentford next. on 11:50 - Aug 21 with 4686 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Anyone know how much we have actually sold?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Brentford next. on 11:54 - Aug 21 with 4663 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Brentford next. on 11:50 - Aug 21 by RANGERS4EVER

I just had a look at the online map and it looks like very few actually sold.
I am a bit disappointed in that given the opponents and the fact we are on cup run ;)
Brentford next. on 12:03 - Aug 21 with 4630 viewsdaveB

Brentford next. on 11:50 - Aug 21 by RANGERS4EVER

only a few thousand sold so far by the look of it. I reckon we'll be lucky to get 10,000 tomorrow night
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford next. on 12:07 - Aug 21 with 4620 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Brentford next. on 12:03 - Aug 21 by daveB

only a few thousand sold so far by the look of it. I reckon we'll be lucky to get 10,000 tomorrow night

With ticket prices and it being a bit of a derby, it is a bit sad. However after our recent cup luck, and how farcical this cup is becoming, im not surprised people aren't bothered by it. Don't think I'd be going if it wasn't Brentford.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Brentford next. on 12:33 - Aug 21 with 4537 viewsdaveB

Brentford next. on 12:07 - Aug 21 by RANGERS4EVER

With ticket prices and it being a bit of a derby, it is a bit sad. However after our recent cup luck, and how farcical this cup is becoming, im not surprised people aren't bothered by it. Don't think I'd be going if it wasn't Brentford.

Yeah a low turnout and will be hard to make the argument to the club for cheaper tickets. Been offered cheap tickets for Stan Bowles game now two cup games and struggling to give them away
Brentford next. on 12:45 - Aug 21 with 4495 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'll pay on the day. Expect lots will do the same to save on the stupid booking fee.
Brentford next. on 13:01 - Aug 21 with 4439 viewssimmo

Time of year too, attendance down Saturday with people away, etc, plus another trip abroad planned Saturday for Cardiff and it's hard for people to justify.

I'm 50/50 on going tbh, think the pricing is right and there's good loyalty points available

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Brentford next. on 13:07 - Aug 21 with 4410 viewsDejR_vu

Would be nice to compound the misery of a struggling team for once, rather than helping them to their feet. Given it's arguably our fiercest rivals currently, you'd hope we will be going all out to win this one. Interesting dilemma for IH.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Brentford next. on 13:10 - Aug 21 with 4400 viewsBromleyHoop

Expect Borysiuk and Manning to start. Wouldn't be surprised to see Caulker start as well. WLS reporting that Holloway wants to play the pressing game so it'll be interesting to see whether he sticks with Mackie and Washington. And as for Goss...well, if he doesn't make at least the bench I know what I'd do if I was him.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Brentford next. on 13:14 - Aug 21 with 4380 views18StoneOfHoop

For the love of Daphne Biggs let's do the bloody b'staad irritating little buzzers!

And after last season's humiliating performance at Griffin,boy does Jake Bidwell owes us a performance in this derby.

The crowd will be 9,254

If Likkle Bees win we're gonna chop up Big Ritchie the builder @ The Coningham and bury him under the patio.
He's a nice bloke but he'll have to go the same way.

And here's Switching Codes camper than a row of tents favourite song again.
He gets upset if I don't play it.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 13:16]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Brentford next. on 13:56 - Aug 21 with 4261 viewsThe_Mole

My old man was chatting to Stephan Caulker on Saturday and aside from the fact he said he was a 'thoroughly nice chap and very polite' one of his (Caulker's) comments was he hoped we'd sell a lot for Tuesday night as the players do notice the difference in noise/atmosphere...

He also expects to start on Tuesday night; Caulker that is, not my old man!
Brentford next. on 14:44 - Aug 21 with 4161 viewsdaveB

Brentford next. on 13:10 - Aug 21 by BromleyHoop

Expect Borysiuk and Manning to start. Wouldn't be surprised to see Caulker start as well. WLS reporting that Holloway wants to play the pressing game so it'll be interesting to see whether he sticks with Mackie and Washington. And as for Goss...well, if he doesn't make at least the bench I know what I'd do if I was him.

I think Goss will be loaned out at the end of the month so he gets a few games under his belt
Brentford next. on 14:56 - Aug 21 with 4121 viewsBluce_Ree

Oh man, I hope we beat these pricks. Need a bit of payback for the twin dickenings they gave us last season.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Brentford next. on 15:01 - Aug 21 with 4102 viewsBromleyHoop

Brentford next. on 14:44 - Aug 21 by daveB

I think Goss will be loaned out at the end of the month so he gets a few games under his belt

How about Exeter in league 2? 😉 #wastedyears

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Brentford next. on 15:13 - Aug 21 with 4060 viewsfrancisbowles

Brentford next. on 12:45 - Aug 21 by Watford_Ranger

I'll pay on the day. Expect lots will do the same to save on the stupid booking fee.

I think it will cost you an extra £5 to pay on the day, £15 as opposed to £10 + the booking fee. If you are attending with others it is only one booking fee if you order them all together.
Brentford next. on 15:45 - Aug 21 with 4020 viewsDieByYourSide

Only if you're a ST holder, rest of us pay £15 regardless.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Brentford next. on 16:13 - Aug 21 with 3964 viewsDejR_vu

Brentford next. on 12:33 - Aug 21 by daveB

Yeah a low turnout and will be hard to make the argument to the club for cheaper tickets. Been offered cheap tickets for Stan Bowles game now two cup games and struggling to give them away

I think that's what you get for tossing off cup competitions for 20 odd years. The expense isn't limited to the ticket, it's all the other stuff plus the time. If the club isn't going to take these games seriously they can't really expect fans to. So I would say if they want people through the turnstiles not only do they need to keep the ticket prices low, they also need to look like they're bothered about having a go at winning.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Brentford next. on 16:15 - Aug 21 with 3956 viewsaston_hoop

The Eze-Chair combo didn't play for the U23s today....wonder if they're both in the squad for tomorrow then?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Brentford next. on 17:04 - Aug 21 with 3881 viewssmegma

Amazing the apathy shown regarding this game. I know it may sound ridiculous, but if we have a Cup run and reach the nosebleed heights of a quarter final, these same apathetic fans will be moaning they couldn't get a ticket.
Brentford next. on 17:12 - Aug 21 with 3857 viewsRangersw12

Brentford next. on 17:04 - Aug 21 by smegma

Amazing the apathy shown regarding this game. I know it may sound ridiculous, but if we have a Cup run and reach the nosebleed heights of a quarter final, these same apathetic fans will be moaning they couldn't get a ticket.

It's a boring draw against a team in the same division so not surprised people aren't interested
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024