Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. 22:32 - Mar 5 with 1975 viewsdavman

...and it feels so right for once.

Come on the red n blue poo,the Championship and oblivion awaits you (hopefully)!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 22:53 - Mar 5 with 1912 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And I had Man U in my Last Man Standing!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 23:05 - Mar 5 with 1890 viewsJigsore

it really doesn't. I hope Liverpool smash the eye-gouging fraud

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 23:18 - Mar 5 with 1867 viewsDannyPaddox

Palace and Wet Spam seem to be having their own personal duel. Let's call it THE RACE TO LOFTUS ROAD 2018/19. Presuming we maintain our Championship mid-table mediocrity of course.
When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 23:23 - Mar 5 with 1858 viewshubble

Ubited sums it up!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 10:13 - Mar 6 with 1605 viewsCroydonCaptJack

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 23:18 - Mar 5 by DannyPaddox

Palace and Wet Spam seem to be having their own personal duel. Let's call it THE RACE TO LOFTUS ROAD 2018/19. Presuming we maintain our Championship mid-table mediocrity of course.

I feel a bit sorry for Palace with injuries etc and I quite like Roy (he is a Croydon lad for starters!) but I would find it funny if they went down.
A lot of my family and fiends support them so it is a bit of a paradox for me.

but on balance yeh f*** em
When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 10:28 - Mar 6 with 1585 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ah, don't mind Palace, never have. Got quite a few Palace mates. That result is a bit of a sickener. Feels a bit like their 'Cantona' moment. Hope they pull out, would rather Stoke go down.

Bare bones.

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 10:32 - Mar 6 with 1570 viewsaston_hoop

Was a shame because assuming WBA are already down, I want Stoke to go down too obviously, that leaves just one more relegation place and I really can't decide if I want that to be Newcastle or West Ham. Not Palace though, don't mind them so much.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 10:39 - Mar 6 with 1560 viewscolinallcars

I want the 'ammers to go down because of that bloody stadium. Newcastle fans deserve better than another relegation, well, for a season or two anyway. So Stoke and West Brom to go as well as the 'ammers.
Login to get fewer ads

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 11:01 - Mar 6 with 1517 viewsTheChef

Still hate Manu more than Palarse.

That last minute winner was farking inevitable.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 11:22 - Mar 6 with 1489 viewsTheChef

By the way those Palace Ultras have some really sh1t songs.

Although at least they sing, unlike most home crowds in the Prem.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 11:30 - Mar 6 with 1477 viewseghamranger

West Brom, palace and Newcastle hopefully...

Not fussy..... Stoke will do
When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 11:33 - Mar 6 with 1471 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We have to think about who would be competitive next year if they got relegated and who might collapse.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 11:43 - Mar 6 with 1459 viewsBlackCrowe

Between Stoke and Palace going down, Stoke just edges it for me. I'm scared of the Palace Ultras.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 11:58 - Mar 6 with 1436 viewsDavieQPR

Be nice if West Ham go down because Stratford is so easy for me to get to whereas Stoke
must have the coldest ground in England.
When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 12:00 - Mar 6 with 1426 viewsMick_S

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 11:43 - Mar 6 by BlackCrowe

Between Stoke and Palace going down, Stoke just edges it for me. I'm scared of the Palace Ultras.

Be safe.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 13:53 - Mar 6 with 1295 viewsNortholt_Rs

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 11:22 - Mar 6 by TheChef

By the way those Palace Ultras have some really sh1t songs.

Although at least they sing, unlike most home crowds in the Prem.

And ours....it’s proper s.h.i.t. at LR these days.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 13:58 - Mar 6 with 1285 viewsNortholt_Rs

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 12:00 - Mar 6 by Mick_S

Be safe.

Every other manager comments on how good the palarse supporters are in backing their side. If the team stays up it will be in no small measure down to their fans. Got to be better than the frigid atmosphere at our gaff. The black t-shirts are proper pony though....
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 13:58]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 14:22 - Mar 6 with 1255 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fans on own team support: 'Why does no one sing anymore? Where's the atmosphere?!'
Fans on Palace support: 'Ahh, look at that lot of try-hard singers! Dicks!'

Brilliant.

Bare bones.

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 14:24 - Mar 6 with 1254 viewspaulparker

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 14:22 - Mar 6 by Antti_Heinola

Fans on own team support: 'Why does no one sing anymore? Where's the atmosphere?!'
Fans on Palace support: 'Ahh, look at that lot of try-hard singers! Dicks!'

Brilliant.

the day we have a load of spotty bellends thinking they are ultras singing crap songs and waiving banners of Tony fernades is the day I give it up completely

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 15:13 - Mar 6 with 1225 viewsAntti_Heinola

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 14:24 - Mar 6 by paulparker

the day we have a load of spotty bellends thinking they are ultras singing crap songs and waiving banners of Tony fernades is the day I give it up completely

weren't you complaining the other day there weren't enough spotty bellends at football anymore?

Bare bones.

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 15:29 - Mar 6 with 1193 viewspaulparker

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 15:13 - Mar 6 by Antti_Heinola

weren't you complaining the other day there weren't enough spotty bellends at football anymore?

I wasn't complaining it was your thread

BTW there is a difference in dressing all in black, banging a drum and clapping along to crap songs thinking your part of partisan Belgrade's finest to standing on a terrace singing cmon you RRRsss

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 16:00 - Mar 6 with 1167 viewscolinallcars

Through my prison bars, I can hear the Loft boys singing “c'mon you Rs”. Who was that again ?
When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 16:10 - Mar 6 with 1150 viewsAntti_Heinola

When Ubited score a last minute winner. .. on 15:29 - Mar 6 by paulparker

I wasn't complaining it was your thread

BTW there is a difference in dressing all in black, banging a drum and clapping along to crap songs thinking your part of partisan Belgrade's finest to standing on a terrace singing cmon you RRRsss

pp, this gets easier every day mate ;)

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024