Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else turn to religion tonight? 21:54 - Mar 13 with 2200 viewsted_hendrix

I did after the 85th minute, I started praying to gawd knows who'd ever listen

Well done Rangers.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 21:57 - Mar 13 with 2172 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Hard to think of another team that leaves you praying whilst 3 nil up with 5 minutes to go! When Villa pulled one back I started looking for the rosary beads.
Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:04 - Mar 13 with 2120 viewsted_hendrix

I was up there when we got relegated, we took the lead that day and lost (unfairly) their manager at the time Lambert celebrated like a minge when they scored the winner never liked the bastard since, anyway got our own back tonight and I'm chuffed to fecking bits.

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:18 - Mar 13 with 2022 viewsbosh67

I think that's us safe. Burton and Birmingham would have to win almost every game and we would have to lose every game to even stand a chance of putting us down now. Well done Rs. I guess it may be too much to carry this through to Fulham.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:29 - Mar 13 with 1967 viewscolinallcars

Upper case G in Gawd, Ted !
Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:37 - Mar 13 with 1914 viewsloftus77

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:18 - Mar 13 by bosh67

I think that's us safe. Burton and Birmingham would have to win almost every game and we would have to lose every game to even stand a chance of putting us down now. Well done Rs. I guess it may be too much to carry this through to Fulham.

Remember, we are (unbelievably) literally closer to the play-offs than we are to relegation tonight. Its hard to get my head round that fact.

I need to lie down.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 22:37]
Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:39 - Mar 13 with 1896 viewsDorse

Own up: who sold their soul for this result?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:41 - Mar 13 with 1881 viewsted_hendrix

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:29 - Mar 13 by colinallcars

Upper case G in Gawd, Ted !

You are correct mate, it's off to confession for me at the next available opportunity

Bosh we were safe even before tonight's result I reckon.

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:47 - Mar 13 with 1830 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I was calm enough. Possibly delusionally so, but nonetheless calm.

Thought we lost our shape with the changes we made but I still couldn't see us coughing up even the 2-0 lead.

It was the work-rate, teamwork and communication at the back that made us so comfortable, I thought.

And then Eze running the show in their half. Lovely display.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:55 - Mar 13 with 1799 viewsted_hendrix

Brian, you are ridiculously cool, whereby I was a nervous wreck (couldn't help it)

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:56 - Mar 13 with 1791 viewskomradkirk

Not sure about religion but i may have said Christ a few times
Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:59 - Mar 13 with 1777 views2Thomas2Bowles

Olly is God

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 23:04 - Mar 13 with 1747 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:59 - Mar 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Olly is God

No praying but I'll probably treat myself to a celebratory cup of Rooibos Tea before bed, from my QPR mug.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 23:05 - Mar 13 with 1744 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 22:55 - Mar 13 by ted_hendrix

Brian, you are ridiculously cool, whereby I was a nervous wreck (couldn't help it)

Did you make it up there tonight, Ted?

Wasn't it you that said recently that you'd never seen us win there?

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 23:18 - Mar 13 with 1702 viewsted_hendrix

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 23:05 - Mar 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Did you make it up there tonight, Ted?

Wasn't it you that said recently that you'd never seen us win there?

Sadly not mate, I'm stacked at work at the moment and didn't get home till gone 6, so I checked into the match thread on the odd occasion, your updates on there are first class btw don't know how you bloody do it.

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 23:22 - Mar 13 with 1690 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 23:18 - Mar 13 by ted_hendrix

Sadly not mate, I'm stacked at work at the moment and didn't get home till gone 6, so I checked into the match thread on the odd occasion, your updates on there are first class btw don't know how you bloody do it.

Sorry you missed it. To be honest, I don't mind doing the updates. Glad they contribute a bit anyway.

Take it easy.

Anyone else turn to religion tonight? on 04:30 - Mar 15 with 1440 viewsmylot50years

Some time back I questioned my sanity on attending away games that's when the tranquilizers were introduced.When the third one went in the tears welled up in my eyes, a truly wonderful night, medication a thing of the past,or at least until next August.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024