Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Brentford odds. 11:04 - Oct 24 with 2448 viewsSnipper

Brentford are actually slight favourites according to Skybet.

It’s weird when you look at the table. It’s 5th vs 12th, and 12th are favs.
QPR v Brentford odds. on 11:25 - Oct 24 with 2409 viewsdanehoop

Our home form hasnt been as good as you'd expect and we ship goals for fun. Less impressive in our last game. Spartak Hounslow are just coming into a bit of form and looking Ok away from home and won last couple of games. We've had an easier fixture list (arguably) and have struggled against faster physical sides. Not many points difference between 5th and 12th this year.

I am making the case, not sure I believe it, but you can see why there probably isnt a lot in it.

Never knowingly understood

QPR v Brentford odds. on 11:27 - Oct 24 with 2406 viewsPinnerPaul

Yeah its close Paddy Power have us at 8/5 them at 6/4

Still to have the home side who are 7 places above the away side as underdogs is unusual
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 11:33]
QPR v Brentford odds. on 11:29 - Oct 24 with 2398 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I would actually take a draw from this fixture at the moment.
QPR v Brentford odds. on 11:37 - Oct 24 with 2370 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

After watching Benrahma in the Swansea v Spartak highlights I instantly thought, ‘oh dear’.

I still fancy us to put in a better display than Tuesday but it’s safe to assume there will be goals!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

QPR v Brentford odds. on 11:46 - Oct 24 with 2351 viewsMedwayR

It’s as if the bookies know what we’re like...

Poll: Who’s better?

QPR v Brentford odds. on 12:15 - Oct 24 with 2329 viewsManinBlack

QPR v Brentford odds. on 11:46 - Oct 24 by MedwayR

It’s as if the bookies know what we’re like...

Very true. We have the capacity to underperform in live games so a decent bookie would know that. Have we beaten Brentford in any of the games shown live against them?

Brentford have scored three times in three of their last five games so the bookies will look at our defensive failings and fancy them to do the same again. We may need to score three to avoid defeat and with Hugill missing the odds may have tilted towards Brentford.

Odds can change after the previous match. Had we beaten Reading and Hugill was playing, and Brentford not stuffed Swansea away, then I am sure we would have been favourites...
QPR v Brentford odds. on 12:22 - Oct 24 with 2300 viewsLblock

QPR v Brentford odds. on 11:29 - Oct 24 by CroydonCaptJack

I would actually take a draw from this fixture at the moment.

Nil Nil ?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR v Brentford odds. on 12:27 - Oct 24 with 2288 viewsdaveB

would have to agree with the odds, they are slight favourites for this one, in good form at the moment and we are pretty woeful at the back
Login to get fewer ads

QPR v Brentford odds. on 12:33 - Oct 24 with 2271 viewsPinnerPaul

Not much in the recent form though - they have 11 points from last 6 we have 9
QPR v Brentford odds. on 12:46 - Oct 24 with 2250 viewsstevec

Brentford are usually quite small though and this season feels like we've struggled most against big monsters (Swansea aside).
QPR v Brentford odds. on 13:04 - Oct 24 with 2208 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR v Brentford odds. on 12:22 - Oct 24 by Lblock

Nil Nil ?

I would pay good money for that.

Wouldn't it be so QPR for the first clean sheet to be at Elland Road though.
QPR v Brentford odds. on 13:08 - Oct 24 with 2194 viewsswitchingcode

QPR v Brentford odds. on 12:46 - Oct 24 by stevec

Brentford are usually quite small though and this season feels like we've struggled most against big monsters (Swansea aside).

We haven’t struggled against anyone we are 2 nd in the the Justice league 😃
QPR v Brentford odds. on 13:38 - Oct 24 with 2139 viewsdanehoop

QPR v Brentford odds. on 13:08 - Oct 24 by switchingcode

Mmmm. Quite. Second in your own made up league. You sure that you got that right?

Currently you have lost more games than us, scored fewer goals and have fewer points. You have won the same amount of games as you have lost. I can see that they have been close losses, and you will undoubtedly be the best team that we have played this year.

QPR v Brentford odds. on 13:49 - Oct 24 with 2123 viewsMrSheen

We have one point from 12 against M4 teams. No chance on Monday (and we'll get Swindon or Newport in the cup).
QPR v Brentford odds. on 13:50 - Oct 24 with 2115 viewsswitchingcode

QPR v Brentford odds. on 13:38 - Oct 24 by danehoop

Mmmm. Quite. Second in your own made up league. You sure that you got that right?

Currently you have lost more games than us, scored fewer goals and have fewer points. You have won the same amount of games as you have lost. I can see that they have been close losses, and you will undoubtedly be the best team that we have played this year.

2 weeks ago I would have made you odds on to win this but some of our new signings have taken a lot longer to get used to the championship.We are improving and Monday night should be a goal fest
QPR v Brentford odds. on 15:57 - Oct 24 with 1877 viewsdanehoop

QPR v Brentford odds. on 13:50 - Oct 24 by switchingcode

2 weeks ago I would have made you odds on to win this but some of our new signings have taken a lot longer to get used to the championship.We are improving and Monday night should be a goal fest

I think you will almost certainly score. To be fair though, aAt this point I'd fancy my old Hayes and District Sunday League Division 3 team to get at least one goal and we were pretty average at the best of times.

QPR v Brentford odds. on 16:07 - Oct 24 with 1859 viewssmegma

QPR v Brentford odds. on 12:15 - Oct 24 by ManinBlack

Very true. We have the capacity to underperform in live games so a decent bookie would know that. Have we beaten Brentford in any of the games shown live against them?

Brentford have scored three times in three of their last five games so the bookies will look at our defensive failings and fancy them to do the same again. We may need to score three to avoid defeat and with Hugill missing the odds may have tilted towards Brentford.

Odds can change after the previous match. Had we beaten Reading and Hugill was playing, and Brentford not stuffed Swansea away, then I am sure we would have been favourites...

We've scored 9 goals n our last 3 unbeaten games so the bookies know Sweet FA.
QPR v Brentford odds. on 17:34 - Oct 24 with 1776 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I don't think the odds are far off. Brentford appear to have been galvanised by the late comeback against Millwall and have backed up that win with a sound victory at Swansea. With Hugill suspended it'll be interesting to see what formation Warburton goes with. 3-1-2-1-2-1? Jokes aside, it's all set up for a cracking game on Monday.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 21:51]
QPR v Brentford odds. on 17:37 - Oct 24 with 1767 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I'm probably going to regret asking this but what on earth is the Justice league?

Also, do you have alerts set up on this forum to detect any conversation regarding Brentford?
QPR v Brentford odds. on 17:51 - Oct 24 with 1754 viewsswitchingcode

QPR v Brentford odds. on 17:37 - Oct 24 by Benny_the_Ball

I'm probably going to regret asking this but what on earth is the Justice league?

Also, do you have alerts set up on this forum to detect any conversation regarding Brentford?

Ask Clive,it fits in the same box as
Brentford top of the justice league
Spartak Brentford
The home fans said “they were the best side to play us this season”

Frequently mentioned in his excellent reports,think they call it a piss take and is quite amusing.
Better than fans insulting each other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024