Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really good adverts 23:05 - Feb 2 with 5375 viewsRangersDave

Hi guys,
for some lighthearted entertainment, i've started this thread for you all to post adverts you find amusing or just plain brilliant.

Here's mine...... and happy groundhog day.



WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

4
Really good adverts on 23:46 - Feb 2 with 3069 viewsLythamR

This one always stuck in my head from 1973 and although its public information it is an advert really

"I wish i didnt keep losing my birds!"

1
Really good adverts on 03:42 - Feb 3 with 3009 viewsFredManRave

Really, really good;


Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

2
Really good adverts on 07:21 - Feb 3 with 2965 viewsthompsonridd

Really good adverts on 03:42 - Feb 3 by FredManRave

Really, really good;



Wow
1
Really good adverts on 07:32 - Feb 3 with 2940 viewsloftboy


Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

3
Really good adverts on 08:04 - Feb 3 with 2931 viewsWokingR

0
Really good adverts on 15:06 - Feb 4 with 2735 viewsMick_S


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Really good adverts on 15:10 - Feb 4 with 2715 viewsMick_S


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

2
Really good adverts on 15:31 - Feb 4 with 2682 viewswood_hoop

Not quite the sevice you got at the Alley Pally

0
Login to get fewer ads

Really good adverts on 15:35 - Feb 4 with 2675 viewsNewhopphoops

[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 16:41]
0
Really good adverts on 15:37 - Feb 4 with 2668 viewsMick_S

Beautiful.


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
Really good adverts on 16:28 - Feb 4 with 2593 viewssmegma

Really good adverts on 03:42 - Feb 3 by FredManRave

Really, really good;



And not a skid mark in sight
0
Really good adverts on 16:56 - Feb 4 with 2541 viewsflynnbo

1
Really good adverts on 00:45 - Feb 5 with 2446 viewsB_Wad

0
Really good adverts on 02:02 - Feb 5 with 2424 viewsFredManRave



There's many a classic in the below link;


Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
Really good adverts on 07:07 - Feb 5 with 2365 viewsHantsR



Reminds me of our own wonderful stopper
1
Really good adverts on 07:40 - Feb 5 with 2344 viewsRs_Holy

0
Really good adverts on 09:54 - Feb 5 with 2262 viewsMick_S

Really good adverts on 07:21 - Feb 3 by thompsonridd

Wow


Wow wow wow.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Really good adverts on 10:09 - Feb 5 with 2248 viewsMetallica_Hoop



Can't find the Uncle Ben's one with the Indian family trying English food. yorkshire pudding" .."Yorkshire pudding? ahhh mm" "spotted dick"... "SPOTTED DICK?"

Always made me smile.


Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Really good adverts on 10:17 - Feb 5 with 2244 viewsTheChef

Really good adverts on 10:09 - Feb 5 by Metallica_Hoop



Can't find the Uncle Ben's one with the Indian family trying English food. yorkshire pudding" .."Yorkshire pudding? ahhh mm" "spotted dick"... "SPOTTED DICK?"

Always made me smile.



Who did the soundtrack for that Lucozade ad?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Really good adverts on 10:26 - Feb 5 with 2237 viewsMick_S

Really good adverts on 10:17 - Feb 5 by TheChef

Who did the soundtrack for that Lucozade ad?


I believe it's Iron Maiden.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Really good adverts on 10:27 - Feb 5 with 2237 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Really good adverts on 10:17 - Feb 5 by TheChef

Who did the soundtrack for that Lucozade ad?


A forgotten little British band from the East End.

Think they were called Irene Madden or something similar

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Really good adverts on 13:09 - Feb 5 with 2143 viewsw7r

Good thread. Interesting that quite a few ads listed here were made by the now defunct Collett Dickenson Pearce. Spookily, all of the H's
Hamlet,Heineken, Hertz.

Enjoyed the Cinzano ones with the brilliant Leonard Rossiter and Joan Collins.



[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 13:19]
1
Really good adverts on 13:18 - Feb 5 with 2125 viewsMick_S


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Really good adverts on 13:20 - Feb 5 with 2115 viewswelwynranger

Peter Kay out to dinner. His wife talking to young daughter on the phone, who cant sleep because of the bogey men under her bed.
Grabs the phone tells daughter not to worry about bogey men it the burgulers you got to worry about.


Av it
0
Really good adverts on 14:09 - Feb 5 with 2063 viewsTheChef

Really good adverts on 10:27 - Feb 5 by Metallica_Hoop

A forgotten little British band from the East End.

Think they were called Irene Madden or something similar


Cheers!

Thought it might be them, but for my sins I'm not so familiar with their body of work.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026