Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke 10:45 - Feb 16 with 1696 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-qpr-4-stoke-city-2/

Glorious.

Menacing, attacking, exciting, maverick!

Eze on fire. Bos on fire. Manning playing a worldy.

Sometimes it's great to support this club!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 12:28 - Feb 16 with 1599 viewssmegma

The referee should feel embarrassed in not giving the penalty when Hall was fouled at the Loft End. The highlights show a clear foul, the ref is ctually looking at the incident but doesn't 'see' it. Absolutely pathetic.
Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 1534 viewsManinBlack

On the subject of highlights, I have looked at the Sky Sports Football channel, and they appear to have 15 minutes of each championship game on all afternoon with one notable exception.

Has our result yesterday been retrospectively declared null and void or did we all dream we played Stoke?

The fact there are no 15 minutes highlights of our game suggests it did not take place, just like BT Sports refusal to show our Swansea fixture in their highlights package of the third round of the FA Cup.
Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 16:57 - Feb 16 with 1459 viewsvegasranger

That was a fun game to watch. Good to see Pugh having some involvement. The game showed all of our many strengths and weaknesses.
Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 17:01 - Feb 16 with 1447 viewsstowmarketrange

Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 15:34 - Feb 16 by ManinBlack

On the subject of highlights, I have looked at the Sky Sports Football channel, and they appear to have 15 minutes of each championship game on all afternoon with one notable exception.

Has our result yesterday been retrospectively declared null and void or did we all dream we played Stoke?

The fact there are no 15 minutes highlights of our game suggests it did not take place, just like BT Sports refusal to show our Swansea fixture in their highlights package of the third round of the FA Cup.

I noticed that too so I scrolled through 3 days of the football channel and it still isn’t on there.Lucky it is on the catch up channels though.I’ve downloaded it but haven’t seen it yet.
Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 17:57 - Feb 16 with 1360 viewsdannyblue

Great highlights - but I didn't get to relive Grant Halls first half miss from the corner sadly...

With that, Bright and Jordan's clearances, and Pugh's tame poke we could easily have come to think that Stoke was in Wales.
Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 18:24 - Feb 16 with 1334 viewsPinnerPaul

Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 17:57 - Feb 16 by dannyblue

Great highlights - but I didn't get to relive Grant Halls first half miss from the corner sadly...

With that, Bright and Jordan's clearances, and Pugh's tame poke we could easily have come to think that Stoke was in Wales.

90' will be available tomorrow on offy.

That's my Monday afternoon sorted!
Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 19:59 - Feb 16 with 1255 viewsNoDiddley

Commentator called it Loftus Road, how dare he
Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 20:05 - Feb 16 with 1244 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 17:57 - Feb 16 by dannyblue

Plus BOS shooting straight at Butland at 3-2 when put through by Eze.
Plus the Hall penalty (though that was followed instantly by BOS's goal).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 19:56 - Feb 17 with 1069 viewsManinBlack

Extended offish highlights QPR v Stoke on 17:01 - Feb 16 by stowmarketrange

I noticed that too so I scrolled through 3 days of the football channel and it still isn’t on there.Lucky it is on the catch up channels though.I’ve downloaded it but haven’t seen it yet.

Looks like Sky Sports Football have woken up. They are showing the 15 minutes programme at 1945 on Thursday. Better late than never.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024