Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
qpr 20:47 - Jul 19 with 1080 viewsdigswellhoop

if we sell eze and bright etc can we get rhen bacon loan
qpr on 20:50 - Jul 19 with 1071 viewsdigswellhoop

can we get them back on loan
qpr on 21:00 - Jul 19 with 1038 viewsdanehoop

qpr on 20:50 - Jul 19 by digswellhoop

can we get them back on loan

Seems unlikely my digitally friend.

Never knowingly understood

qpr on 21:28 - Jul 19 with 985 viewsted_hendrix

Bacon is something that seldom gets discussed, is it the smell when its gently sizzling in the frying pan? or maybe even the noise it makes when sizzling? is there a better sound or smell than bacon to wake you on a cold and frosty morning?
All I'd say about bacon once it's been lovingly cooked and presented to you next to two fried eggs, two well done sausages, a slice of fried bread with grilled tomato's and a lump of black pudding a mug of steaming hot tea and two slices of bread and butter is do not I repeat do not get the ketchup out, It's against the law, the law of bacon that is.
NO tomato ketchup.

Back bacon.

All hail bacon.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

qpr on 21:33 - Jul 19 with 964 viewsqprxtc

If we can get footloose with the tremors they cause then he finds out that she’s having a baby it might make his Friday the 13th a bit flat liners and

That’s more than 6 degrees.
qpr on 21:33 - Jul 19 with 960 viewsdistortR

qpr on 21:28 - Jul 19 by ted_hendrix

Bacon is something that seldom gets discussed, is it the smell when its gently sizzling in the frying pan? or maybe even the noise it makes when sizzling? is there a better sound or smell than bacon to wake you on a cold and frosty morning?
All I'd say about bacon once it's been lovingly cooked and presented to you next to two fried eggs, two well done sausages, a slice of fried bread with grilled tomato's and a lump of black pudding a mug of steaming hot tea and two slices of bread and butter is do not I repeat do not get the ketchup out, It's against the law, the law of bacon that is.
NO tomato ketchup.

Back bacon.

All hail bacon.

he's on a rind up.
qpr on 21:33 - Jul 19 with 964 viewslosethedrum

NO tomato ketchup.

Back bacon.

All hail bacon.

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm ........... Bacon !
qpr on 21:38 - Jul 19 with 945 viewsaston_hoop

qpr on 21:33 - Jul 19 by distortR

he's on a rind up.

as long as he doesn't make any rasher decisions than that

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

qpr on 01:15 - Jul 20 with 830 viewsloftboy

NO tomato ketchup.

Back bacon.

All hail bacon.

Did an online shop yesterday they substituted our unsmoked bacon for smoked, my brekkie this morning wasn’t quite the same.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

qpr on 03:00 - Jul 20 with 798 viewsDavieQPR

Possibly we could sign a couple of lean backs.
qpr on 07:05 - Jul 20 with 734 viewsPaddyhoops

qpr on 01:15 - Jul 20 by loftboy

Did an online shop yesterday they substituted our unsmoked bacon for smoked, my brekkie this morning wasn’t quite the same.

Service a bit streaky then!!
qpr on 08:01 - Jul 20 with 657 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I had cold crispy bacon sandwiches with raw red onion for luncheon at work one day last week.

As me old nan used to say ' 'andsome it was'

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

qpr on 08:54 - Jul 20 with 574 viewsHooparoo

qpr on 08:01 - Jul 20 by Metallica_Hoop

I had cold crispy bacon sandwiches with raw red onion for luncheon at work one day last week.

As me old nan used to say ' 'andsome it was'

I’ve got a feeling there will be a curly twist in this tale 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

qpr on 09:20 - Jul 20 with 528 viewsHantsR

The best bacon is thick-sliced, unsmoked e.g. Waitrose Essential. Grill until fat is crisp (not the meat) then remove, cover and let stand for a while, when you can do the eggs etc. Result, succulent bacon with delicious crispy fat. Mmmm
qpr on 10:10 - Jul 20 with 474 viewsNorthLondonR

qpr on 09:20 - Jul 20 by HantsR

The best bacon is thick-sliced, unsmoked e.g. Waitrose Essential. Grill until fat is crisp (not the meat) then remove, cover and let stand for a while, when you can do the eggs etc. Result, succulent bacon with delicious crispy fat. Mmmm

Unsmoked bacon is as pointless as decaffeinated coffee in my opinion. And I've recently got into the extra thin, streaky variety from marks and sparks...

However nothing better than a thick slice of back bacon straight from the farm shop. Swiss Farm in Ashbocking, Suffolk if you will
qpr on 10:13 - Jul 20 with 465 viewsenfieldargh

I dont think this thread is particularly kosher

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024