Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You spoil us — Preview 18:09 - Nov 20 with 1443 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53430
You spoil us — Preview on 19:49 - Nov 20 with 1286 viewsStanisgod

Unbelievable Jeff 🤣🤣🤣.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

You spoil us — Preview on 23:55 - Nov 20 with 1037 viewsDannyPaddox

1985: Watford (Away) Early Round of League Cup. Fresh autumn evening game. Pay at the turnstiles. Standing in the uncovered away section I notice just to my left Mick Jones (recently bum-rushed from The Clash). And what a bunch of cool cats he's with. One of them I recognise as official Ladbroke Grove rude boy Don Letts. The others I don't recognise. Not long after, around town, I see the first Big Audio Dynamite posters and realise that's them - they were all there that night at Vicarage Road to see the Rs triumph 1-0.

QPR would go on to win the League Cup that season 3-2 in a tensely fought two-legged tie against Liverpool.

Ah sweet memories.

[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 0:05]
You spoil us — Preview on 08:08 - Nov 21 with 848 viewsDieByYourSide

"Miwllwawll and Cardiff face off in the Neil Harris derby. Mug. Slag. Etc." and the Karanka propechy coming true really got me. Reading in bed and woke up the girlfriend laughing, had to come downstairs to make a tea and calm down

Poll: And it's hi ho

You spoil us — Preview on 12:47 - Nov 21 with 648 viewsNoelmc

I know the Championship is relentless, but we are spoiled in that we don't have to wait long between your match previews. Very entertaining and spot-on once again. Like others I loved the Warnock 'I'm a celebrity' section. Keep up the great work.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 13:21]
You spoil us — Preview on 14:09 - Nov 21 with 572 viewsPinnerPaul

Is 'this' football better than no football - think it is, but not by much!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024