Chazzer 22:17 - Jan 9 with 3690 views DannyPaddox Welcome to the 5th official thread on Sir Charlie Charles Chaz The Chazman Chaz You Like It Charles Chaznavour Charlie Charlie-Charlie Charlie-Charlie Charlie-Charlie Charlie-Charlie Austin thread. He’s just a goal machine and he won’t work for nobody but us (until the end of the season)
Chazzer on 22:57 - Jan 9 with 3615 viewsqprxtc VIDEO
Chazzer on 00:19 - Jan 10 with 3571 viewsDannyPaddox VIDEO Hey, did you happen to see the most potent goal-scorer in the world? And if you did was he scoring ... scoring Hey! repeat Have to get the stadium rocking to this. Ah shit ... Covid.
Chazzer on 03:30 - Jan 10 with 3521 viewsFredManRave Pay attention to the lyrics. Wise words. VIDEO
Chazzer on 05:09 - Jan 10 with 3501 viewsloftboy
Chazzer on 09:27 - Jan 10 with 3423 viewsDorse Chazzer on 05:09 - Jan 10 by loftboy
Ray Parlour? 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'
Chazzer on 10:23 - Jan 10 with 3316 viewsMyke Chazzer on 05:09 - Jan 10 by loftboy
Think this was my most favourite Charlie ever (sorry Austin). She got me interested in...gardening
Chazzer on 10:39 - Jan 10 with 3295 viewsNortholt_Rs Chazzer on 05:09 - Jan 10 by loftboy
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.
Login to get fewer adsChazzer on 08:55 - Jan 11 with 3088 viewsMetallica_Hoop Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent
Chazzer on 09:25 - Jan 11 with 3063 viewsMick_S Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?
Chazzer on 11:50 - Jan 11 with 2989 viewsMick_S Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?
Chazzer on 11:56 - Jan 11 with 2979 viewsW7Ranger
Chazzer on 13:04 - Jan 11 with 2880 viewshantssi Chazzer on 10:23 - Jan 10 by Myke Think this was my most favourite Charlie ever (sorry Austin). She got me interested in...gardening
Wrong thread, should be on who you fancy but probably shouldn’t!
Chazzer on 13:22 - Jan 11 with 2861 viewsMick_S That's some balancing act he's got going on there. Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?
Chazzer on 13:39 - Jan 11 with 2835 viewsjohann28 VIDEO
Chazzer on 13:46 - Jan 11 with 2812 viewsMick_S That last one is a beauty. Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?
Chazzer on 16:37 - Jan 11 with 2743 viewsHantsR Chazzer on 13:46 - Jan 11 by Mick_S That last one is a beauty.
Yes, that was right in front of us at St Mary's as I recall. Even the locals were impressed.