Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alternative Angle - V Preston 09:00 - Dec 20 with 1196 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/alternative-angle-preston-171222/

Happy Christmas everyone!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Alternative Angle - V Preston on 16:03 - Dec 20 with 1024 viewsPinnerPaul

Very good.

One sour note and I'm not usually one for conspiracies, but Rob Dickie really doesn't look happy, think he may be off next month.
Alternative Angle - V Preston on 16:25 - Dec 20 with 984 viewsNorthernr

Alternative Angle - V Preston on 16:03 - Dec 20 by PinnerPaul

Very good.

One sour note and I'm not usually one for conspiracies, but Rob Dickie really doesn't look happy, think he may be off next month.

I'd like us to go back to the back three and get him back in the team but if not Dunne was clearly not in Beale's thoughts at the start of the season, responded well, got back in, so Dickie needs to do the same. Hasn't played particularly well on his recent outings.
Alternative Angle - V Preston on 16:30 - Dec 20 with 962 viewsPinnerPaul

Alternative Angle - V Preston on 16:25 - Dec 20 by Northernr

I'd like us to go back to the back three and get him back in the team but if not Dunne was clearly not in Beale's thoughts at the start of the season, responded well, got back in, so Dickie needs to do the same. Hasn't played particularly well on his recent outings.

i would keep him.

But in those shots of the team's celebration with the crowd, he isn't even standing near his teammates.

I noticed on the live feed he was the first to head back to the dressing room as well.

Yes he only played a tiny part but the other subs like Armstrong were happy to join in.

Did you notice anything live at the ground, perhaps not your sole focus at the time I suspect!
Alternative Angle - V Preston on 17:56 - Dec 20 with 885 viewsParkRoyalR

I agree, was thinking will the fullbacks now settled and Tim stepping up, gives us the option to go 3-4-3 with Field + Tim in the middle and Willock + Chair behind Dykes,

I think if Tim can continue to step up, we will maybe not need to start SJ or Andre and can rely on JCS and Dickie to bring the ball out rather than SJ or Andre dropping deep and taking the ball out, as don't think either of them have the legs for 90 minutes of championship football,

Like Dickie a lot, although not sure he backs himself enough or has the self-confidence of some players with lesser ability, hopefully he can get a run of games soon and get back to his first half of last season form.
Alternative Angle - V Preston on 18:32 - Dec 20 with 843 viewsbosh67

I always think that Dickie is better suited as a Declan Rice style defensive midfielder. He's clearly a baller. He has real problems at the back against anyone with pace but as a holding ball playing midfielder in that Rice style I thunk he would prosper. That way he could get further up the pitch, carry the ball and we know he has a thunderbolt shot on him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Alternative Angle - V Preston on 07:53 - Dec 21 with 720 viewsPaddyhoops

Jimmy has one big mistake in him pretty much every game . If he could cut that out he would be a fine player however on current form deserves his spot.
Can’t see Dickie sticking around if he doesn’t get a regular spot.
Alternative Angle - V Preston on 13:15 - Dec 21 with 639 viewsStanisgod

Alternative Angle - V Preston on 07:53 - Dec 21 by Paddyhoops

Jimmy has one big mistake in him pretty much every game . If he could cut that out he would be a fine player however on current form deserves his spot.
Can’t see Dickie sticking around if he doesn’t get a regular spot.

Would still be at Burnley then though wouldnt he.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Alternative Angle - V Preston on 13:27 - Dec 21 with 622 viewsR_from_afar

I really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing

I'm praying that it's not just a flash in the pan

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024