Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LoGacta Chart Soccer 00:18 - Feb 17 with 2537 viewsOregonQPR

Some older anoraks like myself may remember this from your youth when it could be ordered through Shoot magazine.

It has been remade as LoGacta 20 to reflect modern day football and can be purchased from the site linked below.

https://logacta.co.uk/
LoGacta Chart Soccer on 01:58 - Feb 17 with 2481 viewsBoston

Where did the football table thingies come from? Those little coloured shaped pieces of cardboard with the clubs names that you slipped into the table. After the Rangers, I loved Workington.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 2:01]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

LoGacta Chart Soccer on 07:40 - Feb 17 with 2415 viewsCamberleyR

LoGacta Chart Soccer on 01:58 - Feb 17 by Boston

Where did the football table thingies come from? Those little coloured shaped pieces of cardboard with the clubs names that you slipped into the table. After the Rangers, I loved Workington.

Shoot! magazine, usually in the issue the week before the season started.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

LoGacta Chart Soccer on 08:44 - Feb 17 with 2378 viewsBrianMcCarthy

LoGacta Chart Soccer on 01:58 - Feb 17 by Boston

Mansfield always got bumped up a couple of divisions on mine. It was beyond mysterious.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

LoGacta Chart Soccer on 08:53 - Feb 17 with 2369 viewskarl

Loved the League Ladders from Shoot and learnt a lot about ground names and capacities while mucking about moving teams all over the place.
Match of the Day magazine does them now and young fella always sets them up but get forgotten about too quick, although you can't update them on a Sunday with the papers and be relevant for long.
Also they're far too big and flimsy, far better when they were about an A3 size of card and decent thickness, and they don't include Scottish lower leagues anymore, fallen victim to those who look down their nose on anything below their level yet complain when it's done to them...!
Last season the first team card he lost was QPR, went down like a lead balloon, a yawning gap next to 16th in the Championship all year!!
LoGacta Chart Soccer on 09:09 - Feb 17 with 2353 viewsDannyPaddox

The tabs themselves were little mines of information ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024