Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristols 20:04 - Feb 21 with 2239 viewsaston_hoop

No no, calm down, I mean City and Rovers. City close to appointing Nigel Pearson while Rovers going for....Joey Barton. I feel for them

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bristols on 21:55 - Feb 21 with 1975 viewsKonk

On the positive front, the Mem is only down the road from the prison, so that could be handy.

I quite like Pearson - quite possibly a bit of a nutter, but I think he’s an interesting bloke. Good potential for dugout mayhem if Rovers play City in the near future.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Bristols on 08:00 - Feb 22 with 1702 viewsGloucs_R

Interesting to see if Clint goes with Barton.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bristols on 11:11 - Feb 22 with 1581 viewsfrancisbowles

I don't think Ollie is going to be very impressed.
Bristols on 11:52 - Feb 22 with 1479 viewsKonk

Clint Hill is part of the dream team at the Gas. Interestingly, there's an area called Barton Hill about 3 miles from the Mem - historically, quite a lot of Rovers support in the area. It's a bit rough round there. Could it be a good omen?

I'm expecting to see a "Barton Hill Gas Explosion" headline at some point when it next kicks-off in the Rovers technical area.

Bristols on 13:32 - Feb 22 with 1336 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Damn,

I used to like Rovers too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bristols on 13:37 - Feb 22 with 1312 viewsKonk

Bristols on 13:32 - Feb 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Damn,

I shouldn't worry, Brian; he'll probably be gone by this time next year!

Bristols on 13:38 - Feb 22 with 1309 viewsDavieQPR

Pearson has managed 9 clubs plus 2 second stints at clubs. Have Bristol City ever stopped to wonder why? Not what is written on the tin.
Bristols on 13:38 - Feb 22 with 1306 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bristols on 13:37 - Feb 22 by Konk

I shouldn't worry, Brian; he'll probably be gone by this time next year!

Gone to jail?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Bristols on 13:39 - Feb 22 with 1303 viewsizlingtonhoop

Bristols on 13:32 - Feb 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Damn,

Yeh.

Junior Iz is living in the Gloucester Rd area, . Think he wanted to identify as a Gashead.

Well they can forget all that now.
Bristols on 14:22 - Feb 22 with 1209 viewsManinBlack

Bristols on 13:38 - Feb 22 by DavieQPR

Pearson has managed 9 clubs plus 2 second stints at clubs. Have Bristol City ever stopped to wonder why? Not what is written on the tin.

When you lose 7 in a row you get desperate but no doubt they think he can get results at this level with his experience of the Championship.
Bristols on 16:01 - Feb 22 with 1051 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

City had no corners and only one shot in their last game. An effort from 30 yards easily gathered by the keeper rated a 2% chance by Infogol.

The caretaker coach reported as saying "There isn't a magic formula or a drug you can give them. The players have got to dig deep. They have definitely lost confidence and belief. "
Bristols on 16:02 - Feb 22 with 1047 viewsNorthernr

Bristols on 16:01 - Feb 22 by Spaghetti_Hoops

City had no corners and only one shot in their last game. An effort from 30 yards easily gathered by the keeper rated a 2% chance by Infogol.

The caretaker coach reported as saying "There isn't a magic formula or a drug you can give them. The players have got to dig deep. They have definitely lost confidence and belief. "

I've watched a couple of their games recently and they're absolutely awful, just completely phoning it in. Hoping it continues for another couple of weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024