Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never a moment’s doubt — Report 18:04 - Mar 18 with 2106 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54563
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 18:25 - Mar 18 with 2017 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Magic. Hugely entertaining and bang on the money.

Thanks as ever.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 19:02 - Mar 18 with 1869 viewscolinallcars

Really enjoyable report. Many thanks.
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 19:11 - Mar 18 with 1836 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Still buzzing.

Turns out I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hate Millwall.

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 20:12 - Mar 18 with 1611 viewsDorse

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 19:11 - Mar 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Still buzzing.

Turns out I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hate Millwall.

And yet they seem so lovely, what with their good-natured death threats, cheeky indiscriminate violence and friendly offers of 'some' for any that might want it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 21:14 - Mar 18 with 1422 viewsrsonist

Funny you mention Sam Mayday Malone cos after the match I watched the episode of Friday Night Lights where Billy Riggs attempts to nickname Matt Mayday Saracen, and Sam Field has a bit of the Saracens about him I reckon. Okay I say funny...

Can't reaaaaally argue with 6 for Chair, or even with MW giving him a rest in the first place, but it did strike me we just looked ourselves again immediately after he came on.
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 21:23 - Mar 18 with 1391 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 20:12 - Mar 18 by Dorse

And yet they seem so lovely, what with their good-natured death threats, cheeky indiscriminate violence and friendly offers of 'some' for any that might want it.

I had a look at their forum. Their nickname for Romeo is The Fist and they reckon he'll bottle it and leave Millwall in the Summer because he's scared of the grief that's coming his way and he deserves it and he knows he's a wrong 'un blah blah blah.

I've said it before but imagine being born a decent Millwall fan and having to put up with the thuggery and stupidity, the racism and the violence of the rest of them.

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 21:26 - Mar 18 with 1382 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 21:14 - Mar 18 by rsonist

Funny you mention Sam Mayday Malone cos after the match I watched the episode of Friday Night Lights where Billy Riggs attempts to nickname Matt Mayday Saracen, and Sam Field has a bit of the Saracens about him I reckon. Okay I say funny...

Can't reaaaaally argue with 6 for Chair, or even with MW giving him a rest in the first place, but it did strike me we just looked ourselves again immediately after he came on.

Yeh I agree we usually look better with him in the side and we won regardless. He brings a calmness and measure to our play but sometimes a bit of craziness can be just as effective.

70 mins on the bench for Chair should mean that those sports scientists will be happy for a while and hopefully we see a big performance from him on Saturday.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 21:37 - Mar 18 with 1344 viewstoboboly

0, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3

Thats Numberwang!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 22:42 - Mar 18 with 1158 viewsNorthernr

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 21:14 - Mar 18 by rsonist

Never found a game as hard to mark tbh, maybe apart from the Birmingham 3-4er. Have upper Chair because you’re right, and for bringing Matt Saracen back into my life
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:00 - Mar 18 with 1101 viewsMyke

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 22:42 - Mar 18 by Northernr

Never found a game as hard to mark tbh, maybe apart from the Birmingham 3-4er. Have upper Chair because you’re right, and for bringing Matt Saracen back into my life

The quintessential 'game of two halves. The only way to accurately grade it would be to treat it as two games, grade em for each and divide by two. So Chaz gets a 4 for his first half and an 8 (because his goal changed the game completely and it was a bloody great goal) for his second, which leaves him on a 6. Subs, just grade em on their performance in the context of the overall average of the team, like you always do.
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:10 - Mar 18 with 1084 viewsGloryHunter

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 21:23 - Mar 18 by BrianMcCarthy

I had a look at their forum. Their nickname for Romeo is The Fist and they reckon he'll bottle it and leave Millwall in the Summer because he's scared of the grief that's coming his way and he deserves it and he knows he's a wrong 'un blah blah blah.

I've said it before but imagine being born a decent Millwall fan and having to put up with the thuggery and stupidity, the racism and the violence of the rest of them.

I've said it before - after our previous "kneegate" meeting with Millwall - but I wonder if Romeo might fancy a switch across London to a non-racist club? I think he's great.
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:18 - Mar 18 with 1058 viewsngbqpr

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:10 - Mar 18 by GloryHunter

I've said it before - after our previous "kneegate" meeting with Millwall - but I wonder if Romeo might fancy a switch across London to a non-racist club? I think he's great.

Sorry, fat fingers, meant to vote up not down.
Agree 💯- be a good fit for us.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:28 - Mar 18 with 1032 viewsNorthernr

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:10 - Mar 18 by GloryHunter

Seconded.
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:31 - Mar 18 with 1025 viewsdaveB

I thought Millwall did a similar job on us as Barnsley and Huddersfield early on really closing us down and squeezing the play, we had nowhere to go on the ball and just kept giving it away but they ran out of steam quite quickly and second half we had more time on the ball and started to get control
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:33 - Mar 18 with 1020 viewsrsonist

I will happily have Romeo here purely to set right the national disgrace his old man's son ever played for that lot.
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:47 - Mar 18 with 987 viewsrsonist

Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 21:26 - Mar 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

Yeh I agree we usually look better with him in the side and we won regardless. He brings a calmness and measure to our play but sometimes a bit of craziness can be just as effective.

70 mins on the bench for Chair should mean that those sports scientists will be happy for a while and hopefully we see a big performance from him on Saturday.

I couldn't recall the last game he missed! Insert part of the furniture gag here...

Definitely a quiet reminder not to take him for granted.
Never a moment’s doubt — Report on 23:55 - Mar 18 with 976 viewsrsonist

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/millwall-qpr-insurance-claim-against-f

I'd totally missed this story last week, by the by. Should have thought it ought to be much bigger news than it is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024