Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff 20:14 - Apr 5 with 3207 viewsloftboy

Christ this league is weird.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 20:17 - Apr 5 with 2707 viewsStanisgod

Completely bonkers.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 20:19 - Apr 5 with 2701 viewsTomS

And you'll never guess who we're playing live on Sky next Saturday......
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:25 - Apr 5 with 2501 viewsQPR_John

If they could produce that form on a regular basis they would not be in the position they are
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 22:23 - Apr 5 with 2385 viewsShotKneesHoop

All these results this year for most clubs are so off the wall and inconsistent- that its just as well the EPL isn't sponsored by a betting company isn't it? If it was, then people would put two and two together and make 365. - the SKY's the limit
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 22:24]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 20:13 - Apr 6 with 2012 viewsaston_hoop

Norwich 3-0 up against Huddersfield after 23 minutes. Absolute destruction. Hope this Norwich don turn up against us

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 20:17 - Apr 6 with 2003 viewsaston_hoop

4-0 after 29 minutes. Pukki, Cantwell, Buendia and Dowell v Keogh and Stearman is a cruel sport.

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 20:29 - Apr 6 with 1966 viewsaston_hoop

5-0. Absolute bum stuff

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 20:33 - Apr 6 with 1951 viewsNorthernr

Why are Huddersfield like this for everybody except us?
Login to get fewer ads

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 20:55 - Apr 6 with 1863 viewsMrSheen

Brentford putting none past Birmingham.
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 20:56 - Apr 6 with 1861 viewsFrankRightguard

Meanwhile at Legoland, Brentford have given Birmingham a right old xG pumping. Audrey will be delighted.
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 20:58 - Apr 6 with 1847 viewsBostonR

Meltdown over at Spartak Hounslow. The four playoff places are going to the last game - who’s going to stop Barnsley?
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:04 - Apr 6 with 1826 viewsFrankRightguard

Furious in Feltham, the hump in Hounslow.

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:08 - Apr 6 with 1810 viewsdaveB

Is that 4 moral wins in a row now for Brentford, they are flying
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:18 - Apr 6 with 1778 viewsNorthernr

Bit hasty there guys, let’s wait for his press conference so we can find out what the score actually was yeh?
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:19 - Apr 6 with 1770 viewsBostonR

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:18 - Apr 6 by Northernr

Bit hasty there guys, let’s wait for his press conference so we can find out what the score actually was yeh?

😂😂😂
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:19 - Apr 6 with 1769 viewsted_hendrix

Don't know much about Norwich other than I've just clicked on the beeb footy thing and there is a picture of some Norwich players celebrating some ting or the other and they appear to have a Woman or a girl playing for them or at least what appears to look like a Woman or a girl.
That's as far as my knowledge and interest in Norwich goes.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:23 - Apr 6 with 1748 viewsFrankRightguard

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:23 - Apr 6 with 1747 viewsQPRSteve

7 for Naarwich now. Some bloke called Hugill has scored
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:29 - Apr 6 with 1715 viewsstowmarketrange

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:23 - Apr 6 by FrankRightguard

Where is the bees muppet now and his analytics?Weren’t they already supposed to have the league and fa cup double sewn up by now?Maybe Audrey showed it to the players?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 21:40]
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:43 - Apr 6 with 1652 viewsLongsufferingR

Looking forward to Bournemouth v Brentford in a couple of weeks. Could be the moral victory (2-0 defeat for us humans) that drops them to 7th place.
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 07:25 - Apr 7 with 1376 viewsdistortR

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:23 - Apr 6 by QPRSteve

7 for Naarwich now. Some bloke called Hugill has scored

i wonder if he'll be available to loan next season?
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 07:53 - Apr 7 with 1352 viewsNorthernr

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 21:18 - Apr 6 by Northernr

As I suspected, it's a fourth win in a row. And the good news keeps coming, as they're 100% sure of a win at Preston on Saturday.

“We need to show a top attitude and togetherness and I am 100% sure we can win on Saturday.

“We created really good situations tonight and big chances with Sergi (Canos) and other bits. No disrespect but you understand the strategy from Birmingham, who came for a point.

“Norwich destroyed Huddersfield tonight but it’s about us. When you look at the four games (draws) there should have been a winner and it should have been us.”
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 08:45 - Apr 7 with 1265 viewsMrSheen

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 07:53 - Apr 7 by Northernr

As I suspected, it's a fourth win in a row. And the good news keeps coming, as they're 100% sure of a win at Preston on Saturday.

“We need to show a top attitude and togetherness and I am 100% sure we can win on Saturday.

“We created really good situations tonight and big chances with Sergi (Canos) and other bits. No disrespect but you understand the strategy from Birmingham, who came for a point.

“Norwich destroyed Huddersfield tonight but it’s about us. When you look at the four games (draws) there should have been a winner and it should have been us.”

The Birmingham lad who hit the post must be a very relieved man. He could have ruined everything with a moment of thoughtless glory-hunting.
Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 08:46 - Apr 7 with 1262 viewsTheChef

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 07:53 - Apr 7 by Northernr

This is all hilarious. But sod's law says they win the play offs this season.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wendies stick 5 past Cardiff on 09:04 - Apr 7 with 1240 viewsKonk

Thomas Frank after the Blues game:

"We have been in touch with the Premier League and made our feelings clear. From our perspective the Premier League have two options: They either award promotions based upon points gained in the Parallel League of Righteous Justice and Footballing Truth - which is our preference - or they expand the Premier League to twenty-ones sides. This would incorporate the three sides promoted via the flawed system of three points for an actual physical win, as well as the team that is shown statistically to be the deserving champions using metrics other than goals scored/conceded within the ninety minutes.
We're the best team in the country - I have the stats to prove it - no justice; no peace."

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024