Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute thrashing. 20:48 - Sep 2 with 2407 viewsconnell10

I can see Rangers giving some team a damn good thrashing in the near future!! It's all gonna come together and some poor team will be smashed by 4 or more goals. Mark my words...

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Absolute thrashing. on 21:23 - Sep 2 with 2332 viewscolinallcars

I concur. We haven't hit top form but are still doing really well. Jojo and Charlie aren't up to speed yet and some players have been ill.
We might even beat Fulham.
Absolute thrashing. on 21:41 - Sep 2 with 2283 viewsdistortR

on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose by 3 or 4 one week, we are so open.
That's not a criticism, I love the way we play.
Absolute thrashing. on 21:44 - Sep 2 with 2269 viewsqpr_1968

hopefully against reading....they've let in the most, so a good chance.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Absolute thrashing. on 22:27 - Sep 2 with 2162 viewsngbqpr

It'll happen if we can start better in the first half - a quick goal or two early doors to make the oppo come out and try to play a bit and....

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Absolute thrashing. on 22:37 - Sep 2 with 2126 viewsMyke

I expect Reading to improve, they have made some good signings, I'll be happy just to beat them, to be honest. While it is always nice to hand out a good pasting - those two games v Swansea and Cardiff were very enjoyable - a +6 goal difference after 5 games is quite impressive. I will be happy if we keep the unbeaten run going, considering some of the fixtures we have upcoming. The first objective of a good team is to be hard to beat, which we have achieved, the second is to start going on winning runs and the final step is to start winning by larger margins. I'll settle for step 2.
Absolute thrashing. on 22:37 - Sep 2 with 2126 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Absolute thrashing. on 21:41 - Sep 2 by distortR

on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose by 3 or 4 one week, we are so open.

Agreed. It's been an impressive start to the season but these things can unravel quite quickly. Away tickets might not be so hard to come by come October...

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Absolute thrashing. on 22:49 - Sep 2 with 2079 viewscolinallcars

Absolute thrashing. on 22:37 - Sep 2 by CliveWilsonSaid

Agreed. It's been an impressive start to the season but these things can unravel quite quickly. Away tickets might not be so hard to come by come October...

Oh ye of little faith.
Absolute thrashing. on 23:00 - Sep 2 with 2042 viewsTacticalR

You can't beat an absolute thrashing.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Absolute thrashing. on 01:42 - Sep 3 with 1908 viewsDavieQPR

Unfortunately the Old Boys of Reading will have had a nice rest.
Absolute thrashing. on 04:34 - Sep 3 with 1855 viewsnix

Absolute thrashing. on 22:37 - Sep 2 by Myke

I expect Reading to improve, they have made some good signings, I'll be happy just to beat them, to be honest. While it is always nice to hand out a good pasting - those two games v Swansea and Cardiff were very enjoyable - a +6 goal difference after 5 games is quite impressive. I will be happy if we keep the unbeaten run going, considering some of the fixtures we have upcoming. The first objective of a good team is to be hard to beat, which we have achieved, the second is to start going on winning runs and the final step is to start winning by larger margins. I'll settle for step 2.

Hopefully the new signings won't all be available to play as some were free agents so won't have had much game time. Warbs would certainly be easing those kind of older, injury-prone players back with shorter periods at the end of the match.

Chair, Dykes and Dieng (any others involved?) may feel a bit knackered though for us, if only for the travelling/not having proper rests like the rest of our squad.
Absolute thrashing. on 20:08 - Sep 3 with 1559 viewshantssi

We looked like we would thrash somebody a few years back and then this happened!
Absolute thrashing. on 22:16 - Sep 3 with 1448 viewsBoston

Absolute thrashing. on 23:00 - Sep 2 by TacticalR

You can't beat an absolute thrashing.

I've passed on your details.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Absolute thrashing. on 22:20 - Sep 3 with 1444 viewsBoston

Absolute thrashing. on 20:08 - Sep 3 by hantssi

We looked like we would thrash somebody a few years back and then this happened!

Hmm, 2/3 lads jumping just to the right of the goal for Rangers third. Brave, misguided or just switched allegiances?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Absolute thrashing. on 22:29 - Sep 3 with 1435 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm not getting carried away as its September and we have some hard games coming up but with this team someone may indeed get more than they bargained for.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Absolute thrashing. on 23:16 - Sep 3 with 1382 viewsloftboy

Don Howe wrote that in his programme notes that day.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Absolute thrashing. on 23:18 - Sep 3 with 1376 viewskensalriser

This is really just a wishful thinking trope, isn't it?

We never bettered the opening 4-0 v Barnsley in 2010, although we did equal it v Swansea and racked up an impressive six three-nils. And for my money that team is still some way ahead of the current one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Absolute thrashing. on 00:19 - Sep 4 with 1313 viewssilky

I feel like we will get a battering for over complacency if we are not careful.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Absolute thrashing. on 00:34 - Sep 4 with 1297 viewsqueensparker

Absolute thrashing. on 00:19 - Sep 4 by silky

I feel like we will get a battering for over complacency if we are not careful.

I reckon we’re going to both batter but also get battered this season. We’re that kind of team. It’s the way to be who isn’t enjoying our football the last few seasons? Less bed wetting in the down times and let’s enjoy it
Absolute thrashing. on 07:52 - Sep 4 with 1167 viewstraininvain

Did I read somewhere that Warburton had a 6-6 while in charge of Brentford. Can’t say I’m too surprised if true!
Absolute thrashing. on 09:45 - Sep 4 with 1074 viewsfrancisbowles

Absolute thrashing. on 21:41 - Sep 2 by distortR

Indeed! We were on the way to it happening against Barnsley until MW made the changes after 35 and the opposition sat back on their lead.

All of our games could have gone either way. Even the 3-0 at Hull, we had two spells under huge pressure and in the Oxford match they could have gone in front. Fine margins.

Like everyone else though, I am excited by this team, more talent, more experience, more desire and more resilience than we have seen from an Rrrrrs team in a decade. Just keep those fine margins in our favour.
Absolute thrashing. on 10:42 - Sep 4 with 1021 viewsEsox_Lucius

That chipped cross from Bardsley for Sinton's goal.

The grass is always greener.

Absolute thrashing. on 13:50 - Sep 4 with 922 viewsconnell10

Absolute thrashing. on 10:42 - Sep 4 by Esox_Lucius

That chipped cross from Bardsley for Sinton's goal.

Wasn't the Luton fans chanting Mr Spoon at Tony Roberts all first half.?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024